And?
她申请合法分居
She’s applied for legal separation on the grounds…
因为我俩有不道德关系
that you and I are indulging in immoral relations.
还有呢
And?
-喜欢这帽子 先生 -可能吧
-Like a hat, sir? -Possibly.
来 看看
There you are. Take a look.
他想知道咱们
He wants to know if we’re prepared
是否愿作医学检查
to submit to a medical examination.
什么
What?
真不知道他们到底凭什么
I don’t know why they think they can make
这么非难咱们
that such outrageous accusation.
等会儿…
Wait a minute…
我要回信去骂他们这帮混♥蛋♥
I’m going to write straight back,
让他们对咱们的肛♥门♥
I’m going to say as far as I’m concerned, the whole gang of
尊敬点
them can look up our asses.
你疯了吗
What are you, insane?
她是被遗弃所以会获准离婚
They can give her a divorce on desertion alone.
而如果是遗弃外加鸡♥奸♥的话
and if it’s desertion and sodomy,
我们就要坐牢了
they can throw us both in jail.
我才不去坐牢
and I’m not going to jail.
是吗 有那么糟
I don’t know. Would it be so bad?
巴达维亚[雅加达]
Batavia…
你能听到风吹过棕榈树叶的沙沙声
You can hear the wind rustling in the palm trees.
不可能[法语]
L’IMPOSSIBLE.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
太难了
It’s so difficult.
谁想到会这么难
Who would have imagined it would be so difficult?
我今天写信给律师了
I wrote to the lawyer today.
跟他解释说那是她父亲的错
I explained to him, it’s her father who’s in the wrong.
我多次要求索回我的物品
How many times have I asked for my things back from that house?
而她父亲都置之不理
And he takes no…no notice whatsoever?
是你不对
You’re in the wrong.
好吧
All right.
好吧 是我不对
All right. I’m in the wrong.
是我错了 如果你想这么说的话
I’m in the wrong, if you say so.
你说是就是 对吧
then that’s established, isn’t it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这到底是怎么了 你像变了一个人似的
What… What is it? You seem different.
没错
Yes.
是写作的缘故
It’s the writing.
写作改变了我
The writing has changed me.
前进
On.
前进
On.
前进
On.
前进
On.
前进
On.
前进
On.
前进
On.
前进
On.
你大概认为这几周来
I suppose you think I’ve been just lying here…
我一直都像瘫了似的躺在床上吧
all these weeks in a state of paralyzed sloth.
呃 倒也不是
Well, not necessarily.
我确实是
Well, I have.
但在漠然的外表下翻搅着
But bubbling beneath the surface…
并且缓缓浮现的
and rising slowly through the layers
是崭新的体制
of indifference has come a new system…
树立坚韧无情
harden up
扬弃浪漫主义
reject romanticism…
抛开辞藻
abandon rhetoric…
直击要害
Get it right.
我终于见到了
And finally I’ve seen where my attempt
想征服世界的下场
to conquer the world has led me.
什么下场
Where has it led you?
流落至此
Here.
想要体验一切却落到这步田地
My search for universal experience has led me here…
活在闲散 无意义的穷困中
to live an idle, pointless life of poverty…
被一个老诗人宠幸
as the minion of a bald, ugly…
他又秃又丑 酒气昏天的
aging, drunken lyric poet…
他死缠着我 因为他老婆不让他回去
who clings to me because his wife won’t take him back.
你怎能说这种话
How can you bring yourself to say a thing like that?
很简单
It’s easy.
这是事实
It’s the truth.
你就在这 就这么活着 因为你不得不如此
You’re here living like this because you have to…
酗酒 做♥爱♥ 自以为是的忧郁
drink and sex and a kind of complacent melancholy…
有钱就去夜夜买♥♥醉好忘记一切
and enough money to soak yourself oblivious every night.
可我不同 我在这是因为我选择了这种生活
But me… l’m here because I choose to be.
噢 是么
Oh, yes?
当然
Yes.
那到底是为什么
And why exactly?
为什么当初选择跟我到伦敦来
Why did you choose to come to London with me?
显然你把这当成了
No doubt you regarded it as
你的秘密流浪的一个舞台
another stage in your private odyssey
只有越陷越深
only by plunging ever deeper, if I may mix my myths…
你才有资格在诗坛往上爬
will you gain the right to graze on the slopes of Parnassus.
当然
Of course there
还有简单得多的理由让你一直忍♥受着我
are less subtle reasons for putting up with me.
例如呢
Such as?
例如我养着你这个事实
Such as the fact that I support you.
你的心几乎跟身体一样丑
Your mind is almost as ugly as your body.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
-新鲜吗 -是的
-Are they fresh? -Yes.
这一只
This one.
老天 看你那一脸贱相
God, you look such a cunt.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
你去哪里
Where are you going?
别走
Wait!
等一下 保罗
Paul, wait!
保罗
Paul.
让开
Move!
保罗 别走
Paul, don’t go!
回来啊
Come back!
别丢下我
Don’t leave me!
快回来呀
Come back!
对不起
I’m sorry!
真的对不起
I’m sorry!
我怎么活下去啊
How am I supposed to live?
回来
Come back.
求你快回来 你是我唯一的朋友
Please come back. You’re my only friend.
我答应你我会乖乖的
I promise you I’ll behave myself.
那只是个愚蠢的玩笑罢了
It was only a stupid joke.
先生
Sir?
我真的好抱歉
I can’t tell you how sorry I am.
我叫你时为何不下船
When I called you why didn’t you get off the boat
布鲁塞尔 数日后
我们一起生活了两年
We lived together for two years
难道非得这样结束么
to finish like this?
回想一下你在遇到我之前的样子
Think back to what you were before you met me.
听从你的心
Listen to your heart.
你永远的蓝波
Yours for always.
明天我就回巴黎
I’ll go back to Paris tomorrow.

No,
听我说
look,
不会再发生这样的事了
it won’t happen again,
我绝不会再丢下你一个人 我保证
I’ll never walk out on you again, I promise.
对 你不会了
No, you won’t.
我不会再让你有这个机会了
I’m not going to give you the chance.
我身无分文地呆在伦敦能干什么
What was I supposed to do in London with no money?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我当时很生气
I was very hot.
这是为什么啊
For God’s sakes, why?
我以前说过比那过分得多的话
I’ve said far worse things to you than that.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章选秀日
下一篇文章天才眼镜狗
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!