Here is a duck.
-我赢了 -喔 伙计
– I won! – Ah, man!
-章鱼赢了 -你输了
– Well, Stretch takes the round. – You lost!
赌注 最小五片
Okay, minimum bet, five Monopoly.
-上不封顶 -来
– Coyote’s wild. – Here, here.
-两张绿的 -新一轮开始
– Two greens here. – Changing two double A’s.
你们觉得新来的玩具们怎样 能作管♥理♥员♥吗
Hey, what do you guys think of the new recruits? Any keepers?
拜托 一堆垃圾吧
Oh, please! Landfill!
-女牛仔 恐龙 -小孩子的玩意
– Cowgirl? Dinosaur? – Toddler fodder.
但那个太空人 他也许有用
But that space guy, he could be useful.
但他不是最厉害的
He ain’t the sharpest knife in the place where they keep the knives.
你也不是 小胖
Neither are you, Chunk.
肯 你不是给自己留了一个
You got a little keeper yourself, didn’t you, Ken?
别管闲事 特维奇 芭比不同
Hey, lay off, Twitch. Barbie’s different.
白马小王子
Aw, Mr. Softy over here.
你指望女生的玩具能有啥出息
What do you expect from a girl’s toy?
我不是女生的玩具 我不是 你们干吗老这么说
I ‘m not a girl’s toy! I ‘m not! Why do you guys keep saying that?
那些玩具都不用留着
All them toys are disposable.
能坚持一周就不错了
We’ll be lucky if they last us a week.
瞧瞧这是谁
Well, well. Looky who we have here.
放开我
Let me go!
带他去图书馆
Take him to the libary.

No!
西迦摩尔大街 1225号♥
1225 Sycamore.
伍迪 你在干吗
Woody, what are you doing?
我得离开
I gotta get outta here.
-你要走了 -难道你今天不开心吗
– You’re leaving? – But didn’t you have fun today?
当然开心 几年中最开心的一天
Well, of course I did, more than I ‘ve had in years,
但我属于别人
but, you see, I belong to someone else.
-谁是”第岸” -应该念”堤岸”
– Who’s “Yid-nuh”? – I believe it’s pronounced “Yid-nay.”
伙计们 那是安迪
Guys, it says “Andy.”
他是我的邦尼
He’s my Bonnie.
他马上要走了 我要马上回家
And he’s leaving soon. I gotta get home.
-你家在哪 -艾尔姆街 234号♥
– Where’s home? – Elm Street. 234 Elm.
-你们有地图吗 -我们来搞定 崔西
– You guys have a map? – We’re on it, cowboy. Trixie?
我去开电脑
I ‘ll fire up the computer.
快松绑 懦夫 我要与罗梭对话
Unhand me, you cowards! I demand to talk to Lotso!
闭嘴 太空人
Zip it, Buck Rogers.
没我们的允许别想和罗梭对话
You don’t talk to Lotso till we say you can…
肯 怎么回事 干吗绑着他
Ken? What’s goin’ on here? Why is this toy tied up?
他逃出来了 罗梭
He got out, Lotso.
逃出来 不 怎么能这么对待客人
“Got out”? No, no, no, no, no. This isn’t how we treat our guests.
施瓦茨牌的 好了 抱歉
F-A-oh, my Schwarz. There you go. I ‘m so sorry.
-罗梭 我想有些误会 -误会
– Lotso, there’s been a mistake. – A mistake?
毛毛虫屋里的孩子们的年龄
The children in the Caterpillar Room are not age-appropriate
并不适合我和我的朋友们
for me and my friends.
我们真诚地希望能调至蝴蝶屋
We respectfully request a transfer to the Butterfly Room.
同意
Well, request granted!
-但是 罗梭 -好了 肯尼斯
– But, Lotso… – Hush now, Kenneth.
这个玩具很上进 是个领袖人物
This toy’s shown initiative, leadership.
我觉得 你适合当管♥理♥员♥
Why, I ‘d say we’ve found ourselves a keeper.
大伙听到吗 我们有了个新管♥理♥员♥
Hear that, everyone? We got a keeper!
加入我们高级领导层吧 孩子
We’re calling you up to the big leagues, son.
现在你想怎样就怎样
From now on, you’ll have anything you want.
很好 我去接我的朋友们
Excellent. I ‘ll go get my friends.
等一下 先生
Whoa, whoa. Hold on there, boss.
毛毛虫屋的孩子们需要玩具
Those Caterpillar kids need someone to play with.
但我的朋友不属于那儿
But my friends don’t belong there.
大家都一样 你说的对
None of us do, I agree.
但为了这个大家庭
Which is why, for the good of our community,
新来的 结实的玩具
we ask the newer toys, the stronger ones,
必须经受那些老一辈经受不起的磨难
to take on the hardships the rest of us can’t bear anymore.
有道理
Well, I guess that makes sense.
但我不接受 我们是一家人 不能分开
But I can’t accept. We’re a family. We stay together.
一家人 我明白了
Family man, huh? I understand.
把他给我绑回去
Put him back in the timeout chair.
放开我
What are ya… Unhand me!
叫书虫过来
Bring in the Bookworm.
找到了
Here it is.
归档在光年系列下
It was filed under “Lightyear.”
我们来看看
Let’s see here.
零件 维护 找到了
“Accessories. Maintenance.” Here we go.
移除螺丝 打开电池仓
“Remove screws to access battery compartment.”
你想干吗
What are you doing?
住手
Stop!
放开我
Let go of me!
若欲将该巴斯光年太空人恢复至出厂状态
“To return your Buzz Lightyear action figure to its original factory settings…”
不要
No!
请将开关从”游戏”切换至”演示”
“…slide the switch from Play to Demo.”
住手 不
Stop! No! No! No!
-什么声音 -从大厅传来的
– What was that? – Sounds like it came from the hall.
我来看看
I ‘ll see what it was.
看见什么吗
What do you see? Anything?
黑漆漆的走廊 等等
No, just a dark hallway and… Wait. Wait!
我看见安迪了
I see Andy!
-什么 -这不可能
– What? – That’s impossible.
我真的看见他了 在他的房♥间里
No, no, I really see him. In his room.
明白了 我另一只眼睛遗留在他房♥间里的
My other eye! The one I left behind.
感觉真奇怪 他在打包东西
‘His is so weird. He’s packing up.
巴斯特过来了 让开
Here comes Buster. Out of the way! Get away!
好的 安迪在房♥间外的走廊
Okay, Andy’s out in the hall.
在阁楼里找东西
He’s looking in the attic.
等等 母亲来了 他为什么那么生气
Wait, there’s Mom. Why is he so upset?
不 这太糟糕了
Oh, no! Oh, this is terrible!
他在找我们 安迪在找我们
He’s looking for us. Andy’s looking for us!
他在找我们
He’s looking for us?
我就知道 安迪需要我们
So Andy does want us. I knew it! I just knew it!
我想他确实原本想把我们放进阁楼里的
I think he did mean to put us in the attic.
看来伍迪说的是真的
Well, then, Woody was telling the truth.
-该死 -你还怀疑他
– Holy cow! – And you didn’t believe him.
你先开始怀疑的
Hey, you didn’t believe him first!
大伙儿 我们要回家了
Guys, we gotta… We gotta go home!
-罗梭 -你们好
– Lotso! – Hey, there.
这个宁静的夜晚过得如何
How y’all doin’ this fine evenin’?
谢天谢地 看见巴斯了吗
Thank goodness! Have you seen Buzz?
之前有点误会 我们要走了
There’s been a mistake. We have to go.
走 为什么 你们才来不久
Go? Why, you just got here. In the nick of time, too.
陪小朋友玩的志愿者不多了
We were runnin’ low on volunteers for the little ones.
他们喜欢新玩具
They just love new toys, now, don’t they?
喜欢 我们被咬 被踢 被舔
“Love”? We’ve been chewed, kicked, drooled on.
看看我的小包包
Just look at my pocketbook!
亲爱的土豆 情况是这样 你们不能离开阳光幼儿园
Well, here’s the thing, sweet potato. You ain’t leavin’ Sunnyside.
亲爱的土豆 你以为在跟谁说话
“Sweet potato”! Who do you think you’re talking to?
我有超过30个配件 你给我放尊重点
I have over 30 accessories, and I deserve more respect…
这样更好
That’s better.
除了我 谁都不能抢走我太太的嘴
Hey, no one takes my wife’s mouth, except me.
还给我 你这公仔熊
Give it back, you furry air freshener!
来吧大伙 我们回家
Come on, guys. We’re goin’ home.
这位女士
Whoa there, missy.
你们哪儿也去不了
You’re not goin’ anywhere.
谁敢挡道试试看
Oh, yeah? And who’s gonna stop us?
巴斯 你来了
Buzz! You’re back!
巴斯
Buzz?

Hey!
小心
Look out!
你疯了
What are you, nuts?
巴斯
Buzz!
囚犯已被制♥服♥ 罗梭长官
Prisoners disabled, Commander Lotso!
-巴斯 你在干吗 -闭嘴 索戈的走狗
– Buzz, what are you doing? – Silence, minions of Zurg!
你们被银河联盟拘留了
You’re in the custody of the Galactic Alliance!
-索戈 -银河联盟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!