Pull!
你是我最爱的警官
You’re my favorite deputy.
有人给水池下毒了
Somebody’s poisoned the water hole.
我想加入你们的队伍
I’d like to join your posse.
举起手来
Reach for the sky!
姑娘们
Girls!
松嘴
Drop it.
不要 叉叉
No! No! Forky!
-我们得走了 -等等
– We’ve got to go! – Wait!
叉叉
Forky!
胡迪
Woody!
邦妮的背包
Bonnie’s backpack?
笑笑
Giggle!
别让胡迪离开
Don’t let Woody leave!
抓上
Grab on!
公爵 带我们离开这里
Duke, get us out of here!

Oui!
这边 小猫咪
Here, kitty, kitty!
等等 我们还没带上叉叉
Wait! We don’t have Forky!
胡迪
Woody!
叉叉
Forky!
大家都没事吧
Is everyone okay?
-没事了 -没事了
– It’s okay. – It’s okay.
小兔 小兔
Bunny? Bunny!
小兔 不要啊
Bunny! No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
-小兔 -没事了
– Bunny! – It’s gonna be okay.
叉叉还在里面
Forky’s still in there.
如果我们抓紧
If we hurry,
就可以在他们把他关起来前救他
we can get him before they lock him up.
你想让我们再回去
You want us to go back in there?
我们九死一生才逃出来
We barely got out alive.
胡迪 我们最好等等
Woody, it’s better if we wait.
不行 没有时间了 我们很轻易就能回去
No, no, no. There’s no time. We can easily get back inside.
但是我看见了邦妮的…
But I saw Bonnie’s…
我数了一下 总共只有四个假人
By my count, there were only four dummies.
但是背包…
But the backpack…
他们寡不敌众 所以我们有优势
We outnumber them. So we have the advantage.
胡迪 看看我们
Woody, look at us!
没人赞成你 事情结束了 好吗
Nobody is with you. It’s over, okay?
不 不行 我们在浪费时间 我们能做到的
No. No, no, no. We are wasting time. We can do this.
-拜托 拉绳布偶 -这不值得
– Come on, Pull-string. – It’s not worth it.
没错 听听她说的
Yeah, yes, listen to her!
-没有人想这么做 -我想
– Nobody wants this! – I do!
-为什么 -因为
– Why? – Because!
-为什么 -就是因为
– Why? – Just because!
到底为什么
Why?
因为这是我唯一能做的了
Because it’s all I have left to do!
除此之外我一无所有
I don’t have anything else.
所以我们对你来说什么都不是吗
So, the rest of us don’t count?
我不是这个意思
That’s not what I meant.
邦妮需要叉叉
Bonnie needs Forky.
不 是你需要邦妮
No. You need Bonnie!
睁大眼睛看看 胡迪
Open your eyes, Woody.
这世上有那么多孩子
There’s plenty of kids out there.
你为什么非要抓住这个不放
It can’t be just about the one you’re still clinging to.
这叫忠诚
It’s called loyalty.
丢失的玩具是不能理解的
Something a lost toy wouldn’t understand.
丢失的玩具不是我
I’m not the one who’s lost.
我们离开这里吧
Let’s get out of here.
我们得赶紧回到明天早上就要出发的嘉年华
We’ve got a carnival that leaves in the morning.
走吧
Come on.
我们会找到自己的孩子的
We’ll find our own kid.
你真是疯了
You’re crazy.
宝贝
Bo!
再见胡迪 祝你回到邦妮身边
Bye, Woody. Good luck with Bonnie.
胡迪 能做的你都做了
Woody, you did all you could.
该回家了
Time to go home.

No.
-胡迪 -我不会把玩具丢下的 巴斯
– Woody. – I don’t leave toys behind, Buzz.
是的 但是胡迪 事实上…
Yeah, but, Woody, you’re actually leaving…
现在不会 以后也不会
Not now. Not ever.
然后他把我丢下了
And he left me behind.
现在怎么办 内心的声音
What now, inner voice?
任务已完成 返回基地
Mission accomplished. Return to base.
回房♥车 那胡迪怎么办
Go back to the RV? What about Woody?
我们要回家了 太空游侠
We’re going home, space ranger.
退后 这个星球…
Fall back, this planet…
撤退 有太多…
Retreat! There’s too…
快走 该起飞了 离开 后退 跑
Go! Time to fly! Exit the… Back… Run…
出去 返回星际总部
Get out! Returning to Star Command.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
非常感谢 内心的声音
Thanks a lot, inner voice.
哈莫妮 亲爱的 帮外婆关门打烊吧
Harmony, honey, help Grandma close up for the night.
好 然后我们能去嘉年华吗
Okay. Then can we go to the carnival?
可以
Sure.
你好 胡迪
Hello, Woody.
我就知道你会回来
I knew you’d be back.
你不了解我
You don’t know me.
我确实了解
But I do.
你被留在壁橱里 感觉自己毫无用处
You were left in the closet, feeling useless…
怀疑自己还会不会被孩子玩
wondering if you’ll ever get played with.
没有叉叉我是不会走的
I’m not leaving without Forky.
我们能就在一件事上达成共识吗
Can we agree on just one thing?
什么
What?
陪伴一个孩子
That being there for a child
是玩具能做的最高尚的事
is the most noble thing a toy can do.
好的
Okay.
我一拆封就有缺陷
I was defective right out of the box.
我只能想象你这样是什么感觉
I can only imagine what it must have been like for you.
你陪伴安迪那么长时间
All that time you spent with Andy…
第一次和他一起骑自行车
riding a bike with him for the first time…
他膝盖擦伤时安慰他
comforting him when he skinned his knee…
骄傲地看他长大
proudly watching him grow up.
然后你又和邦妮有了第二次机会
And then you got a second chance with Bonnie…
当她在学校害怕时给她安慰
giving her comfort when she’s scared at school…
在她最需要的时候帮助她
helping her when she needs it most.
他们的悲喜你一直陪伴
You’ve been there through all their ups and downs.
拜托
Please.
跟我说实话
Be honest with me.
真的像听起来那么棒吗
Was it as wonderful as it sounds?
是的
It was.
我想要的只是其中一个片段
All I want is a chance for just one of those moments.
我愿意付出一切 只求像你那样被爱
I’d give anything to be loved the way you have.
把叉叉给我
Just leave me Forky.
邦妮需要他
Bonnie needs him.
当然
Of course.
爆胎修好了
The flat tire is fixed!
快啊 胡迪 快点
Come on, Woody, hurry up.
他在哪
Where is he?
-巴斯 -巴斯
– Buzz! – Buzz!
-胡迪在哪 -还有叉叉
– Where’s Woody? – And Forky?
出事了
We have a situation.
我们要帮他们从古董店撤离
They need to be extracted from the antique store.
我们该怎么做
How do we do that?
好了 确保我们没落下什么
Okay, let’s make sure we have everything.
终于要走了
Finally.
没事的
It’s okay.
邦妮随时会发现她的背包不见了
Any minute now… Bonnie will notice her backpack is missing.
她会意识到她把背包落在了古董店
She’ll realize she left it at the antique store…

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章圆梦巨人
下一篇文章功夫熊猫
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!