不不
No, no…
邦妮需要他 就像莫莉需要你
You see, Bonnie needs him just like Molly needed you.
不 抱歉 姑娘们
No. Sorry, girls.
莫莉不在这里
Molly’s not here.
莫莉 宝贝 我不知道你曾有过孩子
Molly Bo, I didn’t know you had a kid.
那是很久之前了
That was a long time ago.
宝贝的孩子很特别
Bo’s kid was something special.
她非常可爱
She was the cutest thing…
但很怕黑
but so afraid of the dark.
那只是成长的一个阶段
It was just a phase.
最开始没有你
You weren’t there in the beginning.
听着莫莉每晚哭泣
Hearing Molly cry each night…
每个玩具都为此心碎
it broke every toy’s heart.
然后 宝贝来了
And then, Bo came into the room.
只有她的台灯能让莫莉感到安全
Her lamp was the only thing that made Molly feel safe.
妈妈会让她整晚开着宝贝的灯
Mom would let her keep Bo on all night.
谁猜得出你曾经那么温柔呢
Ha! Who knew you were such a softy?
莫莉会握着
And Molly would fall asleep
宝贝的脚入睡
with her hand resting on Bo’s feet.
好了 好了 我知道了
Okay! Okay. I get it.
宝贝 我的孩子真的很需要这个玩具
Bo, my kid really needs this toy.
你能看在旧情的份上帮帮我吗
Will you help me? For old times’ sake.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
谢谢
Thank you!
-谢谢 -好吧
– Thank you! – All right.
看来我们要行动了 开车吧
Guess we’re doing this. Let’s ride!
第二机会古董店 出发
Second Chance Antiques, and step on it.
本森 完事没
Benson, are we finished?
感觉好极了
That feels great!
瞧瞧看 完好如新
Look at that! Good as new.
是的 谢谢你 本森
Yeah. Thank you, uh, Benson.
好吧 胡迪什么时候回来
So, um, when’s Woody coming back?
如我所说 很快
Like I said, soon.
他不会忘了你的
He won’t forget about you.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你孩子的名字就在你脚上
You have your child’s name written on your feet.
木棍脚
Sticks.
所以你是一个非常重要的玩具
That makes you a very important toy.
胡迪也是这样说的
That’s exactly what Woody says.
有趣
Interesting.
外婆 我们回来了
Hi, Grandma! We’re back!
她回来了
She’s back.
她是谁
Who is she?
哈莫妮
Harmony.
等等 她把胡迪带走了
Wait a second… she took Woody.
她把胡迪弄丢了吗
Did she lose him?
没有 我的哈莫妮是完美的
No. My Harmony is perfect.
叉叉 下午茶时间到了 下午茶时间到了
Forky, it’s tea time. It’s tea time.
下午茶时间是什么
What is tea time?
我展示给你看
I’ll show you.
我们做朋友吧
加一点点牛奶 两块糖
A little bit of milk, two lumps of sugar.
我一直在练习 我看上去怎么样
I’ve been practicing. How do I look?
抬高点
A little higher.
伸出你的小拇指
Stick out your pinky.
很好
Nice!
美味极了
Delicious!
哈莫妮 亲爱的 我要走了
Harmony, sweetie, I’m leaving.
来给我一个拥抱吧
Come give me a hug.
再见 妈妈 我爱你
Bye, Mom. I love you.
等我的声匣修好了
When my voice box is fixed…
我就终于有机会了
I’ll finally get my chance.
好了 关于我们的朋友胡迪
Now, about our friend Woody.
我想知道关于他的一切
I wanna know everything about him.
对了 胡迪
Oh, yeah, Woody.
我这辈子的朋友 也就是两天
I’ve known that guy my whole life. Two days!
你知道邦妮不是他的第一个孩子吗
Hey, did you know that Bonnie was not his first kid?
他曾有另外一个孩子 安迪
He had this other kid, Andy.
你知道吗
And you know what?
光年
Hey, Lightyear.
往上看 铁臂阿童木
Hey, up here, Astro-boy.
如果你自以为可以大摇大摆出现
If you think you can just show up
占据我们的最佳奖品位置
and take our top prize spot…
-那你就错了 -大错特错
– you’re wrong! – Dead wrong!
你们不明白 我想要…
You don’t understand. I’m trying to…
钻空子找个孩子 我们早就知道
Cheat the system and get with a kid. Yeah, we know.
不是 我需要…
No, I need…
一个孩子给予你无条件的爱
A child to shower you with unconditional love?
大家都一样 伙计
Join the club, pal.
对 大家都一样
Yeah, join the club!
拜托 帮我逃离这里
Come on, help me get outta here.
我来帮你 用我的脚
I’ll help you. With my foot!
踹他
Get him.
踹他
Get him.
小兔 你在做什么
Bunny, what are you doing?
我够不到他 帮帮我 快点
I can’t reach him. Help me out here, come on.
抱歉 小鸭 我可不会读心术
Sorry, Ducky. I’m not a mind reader, you know.
有什么不明白的
What’s not to understand, hmm?
非得要我说出来吗
You gonna make me say it?
什么
What?
我这小短腿
With these tiny legs,
没有你的帮助我够不到
I cannot reach without your help.
好吧 这就是
Okay This is what
我一直想告诉你的 小兔
I’ve been talking about, Bunny.
你得学会集中注意力
You need to work on paying attention
倾听别人说话
and your listening skills.
这样你觉得如何 骗子
How you like that, cheater?
棒极了
Yeah!
飞向宇宙 吃我一脚 看招
To infinity and my foot! Boom!
在一个遥远的星系 你的头被踢了一脚
In a galaxy far, far away, you got kicked in the head!
我怎么才能脱困
How do I get out of here?
这个星球有毒
This planet is toxic.
戴上头盔保存氧气
Closing helmet to conserve oxygen.
在真空环境中 他们听不到你的尖叫
In the vacuum of space, they cannot hear you scream!
放开我
Let go of me!
快放开我
Get off of me!
原来重力是这样的感觉
So, that’s what gravity feel like.
没错 就是重力
Yeah, that’s it.
你要去哪
Where you going?
太空人 你最好给我回来
You better get over here, spaceman!
对 把我们放回去
Yeah, put us back up there!
小兔 你在干什么 他要跑了 快点
Bunny, what are you doing? He’s getting away, let’s go!
-我在努力 -快点
– I’m trying! – Come on!
古董店 我们来了
Antique store, here we come!
宝贝 你为什么把臭鼬当坐骑
Bo, why do you ride around in a skunk?
臭鼬
Skunk!
臭鼬
A skunk!
我明白了 真聪明
I get it. Smart.
玉米热狗车 玉米热狗车 玉米热狗车
Corndogs, corndogs, corndogs!
你们的驾驶技术为什么这么烂
Why are you so bad at driving?
你们有六只眼睛啊
You got six eyes.
谢谢给我当肉垫
Thanks for the landing.
来吧 跟着我
Come on, follow me.
-我没事 -看他的表情
– I’m fine. – His face!
-太好笑了 -我没事 别担心
– That’s hilarious. – I’m fine. Don’t worry.
总是这样
Happens all the time.
胶带
Tape!
这个地方藏身倒是不赖
Not a bad hiding spot.
是啊 别管臭鼬了
Yeah. Leave the skunk.
-我们晚点再修理它 -收到
– We’ll fix it later. – 10-4.
这样会更有趣

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章圆梦巨人
下一篇文章功夫熊猫
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!