Her cabinet is surrounded by a moat of exposed aisle.
还有恶龙出没
Where Dragon roams.
-猫我们能应付 -不
– We can handle a cat. – No.
不是这只
Not this one.
我们的体内就是那样的吗
Is that how we look on the inside?
有好多…绒毛
There’s so much… fluff.
那你觉得我们应该怎么过去
So, how do you propose we get up there?
我们可以直接穿过去
We could go straight across.
-怎么做 -这要跳好远
– How. – That’s quite a jump.
我们认识最合适的玩具帮手
We know the perfect toy to help.
邦妮 快来看
Bonnie, check it out.
-看看这些好玩的东西 -邦妮
– Look at all this cool stuff. – Bonnie?
我们要立刻找到叉叉
We got to get Forky now!
胡迪 别…
Woody, don’t…
-按计划执行 -收到
– Stick to the plan. – 10-4.
-跟我来 -收到
– Follow me. – Roger that.
胡迪只能待在壁橱里 没机会玩耍吗
Woody just sits in the closet? With no playtime?
对 他自己告诉我的 他没用了
Yeah, he told me himself, he’s useless.
太可怜了
That’s awful.
头发真好看
Such pretty hair…
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你得按计划行事
You need to stick to the plan.
但那可是邦妮 她就在…
But it’s Bonnie. She’s right…
我们能接着去嘉年华吗
Can we go to the carnival, too?
那儿
There.
走吧 不要出声
Come on. Stay quiet.
你最好祈祷那些假人没有…
You better hope the dummies didn’t…
我的羊
My sheep!
我怎么说得来着 我带路 你跟着
What did I say? I lead. You follow.
宝贝 我十分抱歉
Bo, I’m so sorry. Really.
快告诉我该怎么帮你
Just tell me how to help.
你真的想要帮忙吗
You really wanna help?
别挡着我的路 我要把羊找回来
Then stay out of my way. I’m getting my sheep back.
那其他人呢
What about the others?
笑笑知道该怎么做
Giggle knows what to do.
-你看 -那就是我们的目标
– Here you go. – That’s our objective.
我们必须拿到那把钥匙
We have to get that key.
这是进入橱柜唯一的办法
It’s the only way inside the cabinet.
你没开玩笑吧
You can’t be serious.
我们怎么可能做得到
How are we supposed to do that?
行吧
Okay.
你知道吗 交给我们吧
You know what, leave that to us.
我们很清楚该怎么做
We know exactly what to do.
你们两个是从哪来的
Where did you two come from?
钥匙 快给我们 放在哪了
The keys! Give ’em up now! Where are they?
把钥匙给我们 把钥匙给我们
Give us the keys! Give us the keys!
这个…不能这么办
Well, we’re not doing that.
对 我也同意 太显眼了
Yeah, yeah, I agree, too visible.
你的观点不错 想个妙一点的
It’s a good point. Something more subtle.
不如就用”大吉大利 今晚吃鸡”
What about “winner, winner, chicken dinner”?

Yes.
钥匙 快给我们 放在哪了
The keys! Give ’em up now! Where are they?
-开玩笑呢吧 -不是吧
– You’re kidding. – Really?
行吧 行吧 你真是
Okay, okay. You just…
行吧 那个
All right. Well…
不如用那个老方法 “毛绒突袭”
What about the old “Plush Rush”?
就这么办
There you go!
-扯到哪去了 -别打岔
– Where is this going? – Don’t interrupt.
还行 对吧
Okay, right?
不可能 不…行
Not gonna happen. N-O.
行吧 你到底想不想要钥匙
Okay, do you want the key or not?
你们到底什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
我们有什么…
What is wrong with…?
我们刚刚提了三个绝妙的点子
We just gave you three brilliant ideas.
拒绝是一回事
It’s one thing to say no.
说出原因又是另一回事
It’s another to offer a reason…
我们怎样才能拿到那把钥匙
How do we get that key?
没开玩笑吧
You’re kidding!
真的吗
Really?
胡迪回来了
Woody’s back?
胡迪回来了
Woody’s back?
你确定牧羊女宝贝和他一起来的
And you’re sure it’s Bo Peep who’s with him?
谢谢你 本森
Thank you, Benson.
去让其他人准备好
Make sure the others are ready.
胡迪回来了
Woody’s back!
我来了 邦妮
I’m coming, Bonnie!
邦妮
Bonnie.
首先 我们要为他的到来做好准备
First, we must prepare for his arrival.
准备
Prepare?
你玩过捉迷藏吗
Have you ever played hide-and-seek?
没有 但是听起来很复杂
No. But it sounds complicated.
很简单
It’s easy.
-我来教你好吗 -好
– I’ll teach you, okay? – Okay.
第一件事就是
The first thing you do is…
-我们其中一人找地方藏起来 -吓人
– one of us finds a place to hide… – Scary.
另一个人…
the other one…
我们在做什么
What are we doing.
你就站在那边别出声
Just stand there and be quiet!
我来负责讲话
I’ll do the talking.
你好 锡兵
Hi, Tinny!
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to see you, too.
对 他和我一起的
Yeah, he’s with me.
我的朋友 不不不
My friend? No, no, no.
他是我的随从
He’s my accessory.
-你们好啊 -宝贝
– Hey, guys. – Bo!
好久不见
Long time no see.
受不了外面的世界吧
Couldn’t take it out there, huh?
道格 我看到你的半身
Hey, Doug. Saw your better half
躺在店前面了
at the front of the store.
和猫瞎闹 只能挨挠
Yeah, you mess with the cat, you get the claws.
宝贝回来了
Bo came back!
魔力八号♥球说得对
Magic 8-Ball was right!
-借过 抱歉 -你怎么在这
– Excuse me. Sorry. – What are you doing here?
这家店应该不提供退货服务吧
I thought the store had no return policy!
宝贝帮帮我
Bo, help me out.
我需要电池
I need a battery.
我们得让车队行动起来
We got to get this wagon train a-movin’!
-同意 -帮我 帮我 帮我
– Agreed. – Help, help, help.
作弊
Cheater.
你见到公爵了吗
Have you seen Duke?
他在后面
He’s in the back.
看看这是谁跳了四十回校车
Look who jumped 40 school buses
又落回了我的生活里
and landed back into my life.
-你好 公爵 -这个牛仔是哪位
– Hi, Duke! – Who’s the cowboy?
公爵 这位是胡迪 胡迪 这位是…
Duke, meet Woody. Woody, meet…
咔嘣公爵 加拿大最出色的特技演员
Duke Caboom. Canada’s greatest stuntman.
没错
Oh, yeah!
他在摆造型
He’s posing.
公爵
Duke?
-公爵 我们需要… -等等 还有一个
– Duke, we need to… – Hold on. One more.
对了 你怎么回来了 牧羊女
Yeah! What brings you back, Peep?
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
嘉比嘉比抓走了他的玩具还有我的羊
Gabby Gabby has his toy and my sheep.
不会吧 比利 小羊 怪叫
No. Billy, Goat, and Gruff?
她们可是我的好姑娘
Those are my girls.
你怎么和嘉比嘉比搅和到一起了
What were you doing getting tangled up with Gabby Gabby?
你可是个明白人
You know better.
对 某些玩具觉得大摇大摆走上过道
Yeah, some toy thought it would be a good idea…
是个好主意
to wander into the aisle.
完全讲不通啊
That doesn’t make any sense.
讲不通 对吧

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章圆梦巨人
下一篇文章功夫熊猫
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!