Honey.
有这种可能 不是吗?
There’s a chance, isn’t there?
是的 是的 有这种可能
Yeah. Yeah, there’s a chance.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有没有人!
Hello!
有没有人来帮帮我们?
Somebody please help us?
有人吗?
Hello?
人都他妈的去哪儿了?
Where the fuck is everybody?
我们这是要去哪儿
You don’t even now where we’re going.
喔 我们只是 只是……走走看吧
Well, we’re just, just walking for the sake of it.
你还好吗?
You all right?
我觉得我来过这地方
I feel like I know this place.
我认得这走廊
I recognize this corridor.
游轮看上去都差不多
Liners, they look pretty similar.
不 不是这样
No, that’s not it.
来看看这个
Come check this out.
就是这艘船 这是艘旧船
This is the same ship. This thing’s old.
洁西
Jess.
走吧 走吧
Oome on. Oome on.
1932年 就是这艘船 我们就在这艘船上
1932. It’s the same. Here’s where we boarded.
噢 是的
Oh, yeah.
埃厄洛斯
Aeolus.
埃厄洛斯是希腊风神 也是西绪福斯的父亲
Aeolus was the Greek god of the winds and the father of Sisyphus,
就是那个被神责罚的人 把石头推上山
the man condemned by the gods to the task of pushing a rock up a mountain
再眼睁睁的看着它滚下来
and let it see roll back down again.
真实差劲的惩罚 他干了什么?
That’s a shitty punishment. What did he do?
他欺骗了死神 不 他对死神做了承诺却没有遵守
He cheated Death. No, he made a promise to Death that he didn’t keep.
我以前知道但现在记不清了 我们能不能不要管这个继续向前走?
I studied it but I can’t remember. Can we just keep on moving, please?
谁啊?
Hello?
可能有人回来拿这个
Whoever it was might wanna come back for these.
让我看看?
Let me see?
这是我的
These are mine.
是我的钥匙
These are my keys.
你瞎说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
这是我的
They’re mine.
胡扯
Bullshit.
这是 这是我家裡的钥匙
This is, this is my house key.
这是我的 我的车钥匙 这是我儿子 看见了吗?
This is my, my car key. This is my son. See?
等等 就是说在我们游艇上的时候你就带着它们?
Wait. So you had them with you on the yacht?
是的
Yes.
肯定是希德
It’s gotta be Heather.
得了吧
Come on.
还有谁会拿到这个?
How else did they get here?
希德难道会把钥匙扔在这儿却不出来说一声 “我没淹死”
It was Heather dropping her keys but not bothering to say, “I didn’t drown.”
为什么不会?
Why not?
走吧
Come on.
希德?
Heather?
看起来是碰上了一场盛宴 却没人出来迎接
Looks like you get your welcome party, just not the welcome.
希德!
Heather!
唷 格雷 你的錶几点了?
Yo, Greg, what time you got?
十一点半
Eleven thirty.
希德
Heather.
希德!
Heather!
人都去哪儿了?
Where is everyone?
希德!
Heather!
莎莉! 好了 不要再叫了
Sally! Please. Please.
我不知道人都去哪儿了 但这肯定不是艘被废弃的船
I don’t know where everyone is but the ship’s not deserted.
我是说 我们当中可能有人认为它是 但它实际上不是
I mean, maybe some of us think that it is but it’s not,
所以我们只需要到舰桥上去
so let’s just go to the bridge.
找到船长 然后我们就可以回家了
We’ll find the skipper and then we’ll go home.
有人
I saw someone.

Fuck.
等等
Wait.
谁?
Hello?
你看清楚是谁了吗? 是不是希德?
Did you see who it was? Was it Heather?
我没看清
I didn’t see.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你去哪儿?
Where’re you going?
只是出去一下 不要管我好不好?
Why don’t you just help me out here?
什么?
What?
待在这儿等维多
Just wait for Vic.
什么?
What?
没事的
It’s fine.
我们为什么不一起去?
Why can’t we go with him?
咱们就在这儿等维多 就照格雷说的办 好不好?
Let’s just do as Greg says and wait here for Victor, okay?
好吧
Fine.
我觉得维多有危险
I think Victor’s in danger.
我并不担心维多
I’m not worried about Victor.
对不起我可能表现的狠怪异 可是我每转过一个拐角
I’m sorry I’m acting weird. It’s just I’m having deja vu
都会觉得似曾相识
every time I turn a corner.
不不不
No, no. No.
我来过这地方
I know this place.
不 你没来过这地方 你只不过是吓坏了
No, you don’t know this place. You’re just in shock.
真搞笑
That’s funny.
因为什么? 因为什么? 是因为汤米吗?
What is it? What is it? Is it Tommy?
离开他觉得不安? 是那样的吗? 你觉得不安?
Is it guilt? Is that what it is? Do you feel guilty?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗
Hello.
有人吗?
Hello.
我们在叁层 舰桥在正上方两层
We’re on the third floor. The bridge is exactly two floors above us.
格雷 那是血 你就这么打算装看不见吗?
Greg, that was blood. Are you just gonna ignore it?
我瞭解那些在船上工作的傢伙
I know guys that work on ships like this.
他们看见我们 觉得无聊 就想出这种鬼点子发洩他们的精力
They see us, they get bored. They’re just letting off some steam.
什么? 你说他们把我们从海里救起来然后再躲起来恶作剧吗?
What? They rescue us from the sea and then they just hide for fun?
是的
Yeah.
嗯 你怎么看?
Well, what’s your theory?
我不知道 但我不是 绝对不是吓傻了瞎说
I don’t know, but I’m not, but I’m not in shock.
我要回宴会厅 我要下船
I’ll be in the ball room. I’m getting off this ship.
洁西 操! 难道你不明白那些只是你在胡思乱想吗?
Jess, fuck! Don’t you see that this is all just in your mind?
洁西! 船不是在哪儿都会突然冒出来的
Jess! Ships don’t just magically appear out of nowhere.
它们有自己的航线 我是说 你脑袋裡想的好像它们是乱窜的一样
They have skippers. I mean, in your world right now they don’t.
我脑袋裡想的是到学校门口去接孩子回家
My world is waiting outside school for his mother to pick him up.
别对我的想法说叁道四
Don’t talk to me about my world.
洁西 洁西 对不起
Jess. Jess, I’m sorry.
这是血吗?
Is that blood?
宝贝 别这样 我们得去剧场和别人会合
Babe, come on, we’re supposed to meet them in the theater.
希德!
Heather!
噢 天哪 可恶
Oh, my God. Shit.
莎莉 莎 别这样
Sally. Sal, come on.
咱们只需要去剧场等着
Let’s just go to the theater.
唐尼 没有血了 我觉得她不在这儿
Downey, I can’t see anymore blood. I don’t think she’s in here.
跟你说实话 我觉得她根本就不在船上
To be honest with you, I don’t think she’s even on the ship.
是吗 那这些血是怎么回事?
Okay. So whose blood was that?
人呢?
Hello?
唐尼? 莎莉?
Downey? Sally?
维多 出什么事了?
Victor. What happened?
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
撑住 格雷 撑住 老兄
Stay with me, Greg. Stay with me, man.
撑住 老兄
Stay with me, man.
不 不!
No. No!
你个臭婊♥子♥! 你对他开枪!
You fucking bitch! You shot him!
什么?
What?
他说的你对他开枪
He said you shot him.
我没有!
I didn’t!
无♥耻♥的骗子!
Fucking liar!
我根本没和他一起!
I wasn’t even with Greg!
他死了! 死了! 看哪!
He’s dead! He’s dead! Look!
天哪 你个婊♥子♥!
God, you’re a bitch!
把你的爪子从他身上拿开!
Get your hands off him!
我没杀死他! 我跟维多在一起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!