Look, just so I can tell my friends…
我只是想告诉我的朋友…
what this dream is about, okay, where am I?
这是个什么梦
You’re a……
我是谁?
guest of the Master Control Program.
你是主控制程序的客人
Oh, great.
太棒了
They’re going to make you play video games. No sweat.
他让你玩电视游戏 不费力的
I play video games better than anybody.
我比任何人都善于玩电视游戏
Move out. This way.
出来!这边
You, you come this way.
你 你来这边
There’s been a mistake. I have got to see the guy in charge.
这是一个错误 我要见主管
You will.
你会的
Command Program Sark’s carrier is approaching.
指挥程序萨克的军舰正在接近
He will explain the training procedures.
他会解释训练程序
Greetings.
大家好
The Master Control Program has chosen you…
主控制程序选择了你们…
to serve your system on the game grid.
来服务你们系统的游戏单元
Those of you who continue to profess a belief in the Users…
你们中间那些继续对用户表示忠诚的…
will receive the standard substandard training,
将会接受标准的不合格处罚
which will result in your eventual elimination.
这将导致最终的毁灭
Those of you who renounce
你们中间那些断绝…
this superstitious and hysterical belief,
这种迷信和歇斯底里的信仰的
will be eligible to join the warrior elite…of the MCP.
将会成为主控制程序的战斗精英
You will each receive an identity disk.
你们每一位都会受到一张身份碟
Everything you do or learn…
你们所需做的或学的…
will be imprinted on this disk.
都打印在这张碟上
If you lose your disk or fail to follow commands,
如果你们丢失了或不能完成指令
you will be subject to immediate de-resolution.
你们将会立即被分解
That will be all.
这就是全部
Move out.
开始行动
Hey, who’s that guy?
那个家伙是谁?
That’s Tron. He fights for the Users.
创 他为用户作战
Tron?
创?
That’s pretty good. Watch this.
他很棒 瞧这个
You got to be good if you want to survive.
如果你想活下去 你最好棒一点
What’s your name? My name’s Ram.
你叫什么? 我的名字叫拉姆
Hey, Ram,
拉姆
what were you, you know, before?
你以前是干什么的?
I was an actuarial program.
我是一个保险精算程序
I worked for a big insurance company.
我为一家大保险公♥司♥工作
Really gives you a great feeling…
给你些实在的感觉…
helping folks plan for their future needs.
帮助规划将来的需要
Of course, if you think of the payments as an annuity over the years,
如果你把这笔直出当作养老金
the cost is really quite minimal.
开销是很小的
Yeah, that’s great.
是的 那很好
Actuarial program. Nice.
保险精算程序 好极了
How about yourself?
你自己呢?
Oh, I don’t remember too much.
我不记得太多了
Name’s Flynn.
我叫弗林
Sure, a little disorientation, that’s normal in transport.
当然 迷惑 在转变中是很正常的
It will come back to you.
你会记起来的
This is it. Good luck, Flynn.
就这样了 好运 弗林
Sir, conscript being moved from pit cell to ring game.
长官 新兵正从…
You know… Hey.
牢房♥移送到竞技场
You guys sure are friendly.
你们这些家伙应该客气点
Wait.
等一下
Let him fight one of his own kind.
让他和自己人作战
You think you’re going to wipe me out, don’t you?
你认为你能除去我?
No, I…
不 我…
Hey. I…
嘿 我…
The new guy was asking about you.
那新来的问了你
It’s too bad he’s in a match now.
太糟了 他正在比赛中
I will probably never meet him.
我可能再也见不到他了
You might. There’s something different about him.
也许 他有些与众不同
Okay.
好吧
That was a very fancy shot.
那是很不错的一击
Okay, here’s an easy one.
好吧 来个简单点的
Finish the game.
完成游戏!
No. Kill him.
不! 杀了他
No.

You will regret this.
你会为此而后悔的
I want him in the games until he dies playing.
我希望他留在游戏中直到厌恶游戏为止
This is the holding area for the lightcycles.
这是轻型赛车的出发点
Hey, Flynn, you made it. Wait here.
弗林 你做到了 等在这
You won. Alan.
你赢了 艾伦
Where did you hear that name?
你从哪里听到那个名字的?
That’s your name, isn’t it? The name of my User.
那是你的名字 不是吗? 我的用户的名字
How did you know?
你怎么知道的?
I am a program from a User that knows Alan.
我是一个认识艾伦的用户的程序
He was disoriented in transport, Tron.
他因为转换而迷糊了 创
But I am remembering all kinds of stuff,
我都记起来了
like my User wants me to go after the MCP.
就象我的用户要求我追逐主控制程序
My User wants that too.
我的用户也想那样
I know.
我知道
Prepare to transport to lightcycle grid.
准备传输到轻型摩托单元
We have transport.
完成传输
Blue Leader to Blue Bikes.
这是蓝色摩托队的蓝色领袖
Run these guys into your jet walls.
把这些家伙包入你们的喷气墙中
Copy, Blue Leader. Copy, Blue Leader.
明白 蓝色领袖 明白 蓝色领袖
This is Gold-1 to Gold-2 and 3.
这是金色1号♥呼叫金色2号♥和3号♥
Split up. Take them one-on-one.
分开 让他们一对一
Watch it.
当心!
Taking him into the maze.
把他带入迷宫
This is it. Come on.
就是它了 来吧
Gold-3 to Gold-2 and 1.
金色3号♥呼叫金色2号♥和1号♥
I am getting out of here now and you guys are invited.
我正从这里出去 你们也来吧
Got it.
明白
Ready? Ready.
准备好了? 好了
So long, sucker.
就这样 傻瓜
Greetings, programs.
恭喜 程序们!
Video game warriors escaping game grid. This is an illegal exit.
武士正从游戏单元逃跑 这是非法出口
You must return to game grid. Repeat, this is an illegal exit.
你们必须回到游戏单元 这是非法出口
You must return to the grid. Gold2 to Gold3.
你们必须回到游戏单元 金色2号♥呼叫金色3号♥
Those demons are coming down.
那些守卫正在接近
Get them.
抓住他们!
Send out every game tank in the grid.
派出所有的游戏坦克到那个单元
Get them.
抓住他们!
I should never have written all those tank programs.
我不应该写那些坦克程序
Targets leaving protective field.
目标离看保护区域
Missed.
未打中!
All units exiting game arena.
所有单位离开游戏竞技场
Target units accelerating.
目标单位加速了!
Pursuit force minus one tank. Close ranks.
追击部队失去一辆坦克 队伍靠紧
Oh, man.
喔 伙计
On the other side of the screen,
在屏幕的另一面
it all looked so easy.
所有的东西看上去都那么简单
They must have gone right past us.
他们一定已经越过我们了
We made it…
我们做到了…
this far.
这么远
Pursuit force reporting.
追击部队报告
We lost visual contact with escaped units. Awaiting further orders.
我们失去了逃跑目标的可视联♥系♥ 等待下一步命令
Get the pursuit forces back into the canyons. Those programs never made it out.
追击部队返回峡谷 那些程序不可能成功的
We will have them back in no time, sir, long before the interrupt interface.
我们必须在他们到达中断信♥号♥♥界面前截住他们
We’d better, null unit.
我们最好这样 无用的家伙
I will be lucky if the MCP doesn’t blast me into a dead zone.
我会感到非常幸运 如果主控制程序不杀了我
I want those conscripts.
我要抓住他们!
What is it? What do you see?
那是什么?你看见了什么?
Watch it. Watch it.
当心
Come on, you little bugger.
来吧 你这个小家伙
Look at that.

When do we pay our visit to the old Master Control?
我们什么时候可以拜访主控制程序?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!