All right, give me room. Here we go.
给我点空间 这下好了
What’s this game called? This is Lightcycle.
这个游戏叫什么名字? 轻型摩托
Damn.
见鬼!
You’re getting brutal, Sark.
你正变得更加野蛮 萨克
Brutal and needlessly sadistic.
无谓的残酷成性
Thank you, Master Control.
谢谢 主控制
We have kidnapped some military programs.
我们截获了一些军事程序
I can arrange more lethal matches.
我可以安排更多的致命比赛
Interested? Sure.
有兴趣吗? 当然
I’d love to go up against one of those guys.
我很乐意和他们中的一位比比
It’d make a nice break from those accounting cream puffs you keep sending me.
从那些会计泡沫程序中中断一个给我
What branch of the service? Strategic Air Command.
是什么分支? 战略空军指令
Nice.
很好!
Hey, look. This is all a mistake.
听着 这完全是一场误会
I am just a compound interest program.
我只是一个复合利息程序
I work at a savings and loan. I can’t play these video games.
我的工作是储蓄和借贷 我无法玩那些电视游戏
Sure you can, pal. You look like a natural athlete if I ever saw one.
你当然可以 你看上去像一个天生的运动员
Who, me? Are you kidding?
谁 我吗?你在开玩笑?
I went out to check on T-bill rates, I get out of breath.
我正在核算短期国库券利率 我只是出来透口气
Hey, look. You guys are going to make my User, Mr. Henderson, very angry.
你们这样会让我的用户亨德森先生非常生气
He’s a full branch manager.
他可是一个完整分支机构的经理
Great. Another religious nut.
很好 另一个宗教狂热
I’d say, “Welcome, friend”,
我应该说”欢迎 朋友”
but not here, not like this.
但不是在这里 不象这样
I don’t even know what I am doing here.
我不知道自己怎么会到这里的
Do you believe in the Users?
你是存在于”用户”系统中的吗?
Yeah, sure. If I don’t have a User, then who wrote me?
那当然了 如果没有用户 谁写了我?
That’s what you’re doing here.
那就是为什么你会在这里的原因
Master Control Program’s been snapping up all us programs who believe.
主控制程序夺取了我们这些程序
If he thinks you’re useful, he takes over all your functions so he gets bigger.
如果你是有用的 他就夺取你所有的功能而变得更强大
If he can’t use you, he sends you down here to the game grid get your bits blasted.
如果他不能利用你 就送你到这里来受苦
What’s your name? Crom.
你叫什么名字? 克罗姆
I am Ram.
我是拉姆
They will train you for the games, but…
他们会训练你来玩这个游戏
I hope you make it.
但是… 我希望你能做到
Hey, what’s been going on in the other sectors?
别的部门变成什么样了?
I have been stuck here for 200 microcycles.
我已经被关在这200个周期了
It’s murder out there.
外面简直是在谋杀
You can’t even travel around in your own microcircuits…
没有主控制程序的允许…
without permission from Master Control Program.
你无法进入自己的微电路
I mean, sending me down here to play games.
把我送到这里来玩游戏
Who does he calculate he is?
他认为自己是谁啊?
Okay, Clu,
好吧 克鲁
tonight we check everything in the right-hand column.
今天我们来检查所有右手列的数据
Come on. Come on. Where are you?
来吧 来吧 你在哪里?
There you are. Clu? Yes, sir.
你在这里 克鲁? 是的 先生
We don’t have much time to find that file. This is top priority.
这次我要你仔细找到那些文件 这是首要的
I know, sir.
我知道 先生
This isn’t correcting my bank statement…
这次不是仅仅校正我的银行报表…
or phone bill problem… this is a must.
或电♥话♥账单… 这次是完全控制
I understand. Now, I wrote you.
我明白 我写了你
Yes, sir. I taught you everything about the system.
是的 先生 我告诉了你关于系统所有的一切
Thank you, but… No buts. That’s for Users.
谢谢 但是… 没有但是 那是为了用户
You’re the best program that’s ever been written.
你是最好的程序
You’re dogged and relentless, remember? Let me at them.
你是顽固无情的 记得吗? 让我瞄准他们
That’s the spirit. Keep that tank rolling.
那是精神 让坦克动起来
I will try to cover you from this end. Go.
我会在这里掩护你 快走
You think we can merge with this memory, Bit?
你认为我们可以融入这些数据流吗?
Yes.
是的
Now Flynn is saying to look over in here,
弗林说检查这边
but I don’t see what we’re looking for.
我没有看见我们所要看的
Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there. Come on.
快点 那些鬼数据就在那里
We have got company.
我们有伙伴了
I don’t believe this.
我不能相信这个
A Recognizer. Yesyesyesyesyes.
一个识别器 是 是 是 是 是
There’s too many.
他们太多了!
What is this?
这是什么?
Damn it.
见鬼!
Get out of here. Yesyesyes.
快离开 是 是 是
Busted again.
又失败了!
God, and that was my best program.
那是我最好的程序
Got a pirate program here. Says his name’s Clu.
抓到了一个非法程序 自称他的名字叫克鲁
What did he pull?
他想要什么?
He came into the system with a stolen password.
他通过一个被盗密♥码♥进入系统
We caught him trying to raid our high-clearance memory.
我们发现他试图进入高级内存
No. I must have gotten in there by mistake.
不! 我一定是不小心到那里的
Who programmed you? I was simp…
谁编写了你? 我只是简单…
You’re in trouble, program.
你有麻烦了 程序
Make it easy on yourself. Who’s your User?
让自己舒服点吧 谁是你的用户?
Forget it, Mr. High And Mighty Master Control.
忘了他吧 强大的主控制先生
You aren’t making me talk.
你无法让我说的
Suit yourself.
当心自己
Get me Dillinger.
替我找迪林杰
Good evening, Mr. Dillinger.
晚上好 迪林杰先生
Thank you, Peter. You can go now.
谢谢 皮特 你可以走了
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
No problem, Master C.
没问题 主控制
If you have seen one consumer electronics show, you have seen them all.
如果你看了一个电子展览 你就等于看了全部
What’s up?
怎么啦?
Flynn? Yes. It felt like Flynn.
弗林? 是的 这感觉就像弗林
He’s still looking for that old file. Can’t you just appropriate it?
他仍然在找那些老文件 你没办法处理吗?
I have. I put it in my memory, which he hasn’t located.
我有 我把它放到他还不知道的内存中
But he might find it. I am afraid so.
他有可能找到它 恐怕是的
I spotted him this time and kept him out,
这次我阻止了他并把他踢了出去 但他变得越来越狡猾
but he’s getting trickier all the time.
它变得越来越麻烦了
I think we should shut down all access…
我们应该关闭所有入口…
until we find that Flynn, just to be safe.
直到我们找到那个弗林 仅为安全起见
There’s a 68.71% chance you’re right. Cute.
你有68.71%的机会是正确的 聪明
Hey, Alan. You think I could have some of your popcorn?
艾伦 我能吃些你的爆米花吗?
Yeah, sure.
是的 当然
Sit down. Thank you.
坐下 谢谢
We have had to shut down all Group-7 personnel.
我们不得不关闭所有第7级用户组
Just briefly. Security.
暂时的 为了安全
Someone with that access has been tampering.
有人暂时得到了我们的接入
I hope you don’t think it’s me.
你不会认为是我吧!
I don’t even balance my chequebook on downtime.
停机期间我甚至无法平衡我的支票簿
I have an abacus at home for that. I am sure you understand.
我的家庭需要它 你一定可以理解
It will only be a couple of days. What’s the project you’re working on?
只是几天而已 你正在做的项目是什么?
It’s called Tron. It’s a security program itself, actually.
它叫创 实际上它是个安全程序
It monitors all contacts between our system and other systems.
它监视我们的系统和别人的联♥系♥
Finds anything going on that’s not scheduled, it shuts it down.
任何没有预定的 它就关闭它
I sent you a memo on it.
我给你发过备忘
Part of the Master Control Program?
主控制程序的一部分?
No, it will run independently and watchdog the MCP as well.
不是 它是独♥立♥运行的 同时也监视主控制程序
Sounds good.
听上去不错
We should have you running in a couple of days. I hope.
我们应该可以在几天内让你恢复工作 但愿吧
Okay.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, boy.
孩子
Mr. Dillinger, I am so very disappointed in you.
迪林杰先生 我对你非常失望
I am sorry.
对不起
I can’t afford to have an independent programmer monitoring me.
我不能负担一个独♥立♥的程序监视我
Do you realize how many outside systems I have gone into?
你知道我要进入多少外部系统?
How many programs I have appropriated?
多少程序我要处理?
Come on.
快点!
A couple of days.
几天!
Hi, Dr. Gibbs.
你好 吉布斯博士
Well, here goes nothing.
这里什么都没有
Yeah, interesting. You hear what you just said?
是的 有趣有趣 你知道你刚才说了什么?
“Here goes nothing.” Well, what I meant was…
“这里什么都没有” 我是说…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!