What?
什么?
There’s just three of us.
我们只有三个人
Well, if you know anybody who’s got an army for rent, that’s fine,
如果你认识什么雇佣军 很好
but my User told me to go take that sucker out,
但我的用户要我揪出那个家伙
or I am never getting out of here.
否则我就会不去了
We can’t get to the MCP…
我们不可能找到主控制程序…
without the help of my User.
除非有我的用户的帮助
I have to get to that input/output tower,
我必须到那个输入/输出塔
and communicate with him.
和他联络
Well, good. Check in with Alan. Maybe he knows what’s…
向艾伦报到 也许他知道…
What’s that?
那是什么?
That… is just…
那… 只是…
what I need right now.
我现在就想要的
Oh, it’s nice.
太棒了
Incredible.
难以置信
Boy, you forget how good the power feels…
孩子 你已经忘记了能量的美好感觉…
until you get to a pure source.
除非你找到一个纯能量源
My friends, my fellow conscripts, we have scored.
我的朋友们 我的同盟军
I feel so much better.
我们已经恢复了!我感觉好多了
Pursuit force reporting. No sign of escaped units.
追击部队报告 没有逃跑单位的迹象
Moving into next sector.
进入下一扇区
Thank you. I can feel it.
谢谢 我能感觉到他
Feel what? You okay?
感觉到什么?你还好吧?
Alan-1.
艾伦-1
Let’s move out.
出发!
Come on, Flynn, put a cork in it.
来吧 弗林 别喝了
One second.
一秒钟!
Range, 9.
射程…9
Mark, 45. 48 degrees.
位置…45 48度
Hold it.
稳住
Hold it. Fire.
稳住 开火!
Ram, Flynn, do you read me?
拉姆 弗林 听见了吗?
Pursuit force reporting. Two escaped units de-rezzed.
追击部队报告 2个逃跑单位被消灭
No.

Tron unit heading into next sector.
创逃入下一个扇区
Ram?
拉姆?
Ram.
拉姆
Come on. We got to get out of here.
快点 我们要离开这里
No sign of life. Looks like we got them.
没有生命迹象 看上去我们消灭他们了
Continue pursuit of remaining conscript.
继续追击逃跑的新兵
Acknowledged. Proceeding towards sector frontier.
明白 向扇区边界前进
We’re going to make it, Ram.
我们能做到的 拉姆
I just got to find you a place to rest.
我们要替你找个地方休息一下
Hang in there, Ram. This looks like a good spot.
在那里停一下 拉姆 看上去不错的地方
Those tanks won’t find us here.
那些坦克不会到这里来找我们的
Okay.
好吧
I thought this was supposed to be easy.
我以为这会很简单的
Hey, what’s going on?
发生了什么?
You see this?
你看见了吗?
You shouldn’t be able to do that.
你怎么做到的?
Now for some real User power.
现在来些真正用户的力量
Hey, this looks promising.
这个看上去还能用
This is just like the old arcade grips.
这个看上去向老式控制器
Let’s get this show on the road.
让我们上路吧
Now we’re smoking.
现在我们启动了
How can you steal a Recognizer?
你怎么能偷一个守卫者?
Hey, you okay? You don’t look so good.
你没事吧?你看上去不太好
We will get you fixed up. Hang on. Come here.
我们要想办法让你好起来 过来
Oh, my User.
我的用户!
Users are Users. They…
用户 用户 他们…
Are you a User?
你是一个用户?
Flynn,
弗林
help Tron.
帮助创
Ram.
拉姆
Ram.
拉姆
Damn Recognizer.
该死的守卫者
Thing just goes straight.
只要直行
I got to get to that l/O tower.
我要到那个I/O塔
Program Alu, request additional information for sector two.
程序Alu 要求2号♥扇区的补充信息
Prepare hangar for game simulation transport.
准备游戏模拟输送
Attention all units, lock onto matrix code.
所有单位注意 抓紧矩阵代码
Prepare for digital beam transport.
准备数字光束传输
Activate hangar doors.
启动门
What’s the progress on the simulation?
模拟的进展如何?
30, 56, 99 are correct.
30 56 99正确
Limited four and eight are missing.
限制4和8失败
Don’t scream. Yori.
别叫 尤里
30, 56, 99 are correct.
30 56 99正确
Limited four and eight are missing.
受限的4和8不见了
No, I…
不 我…
Tron.
创!
Yori.
尤里
I knew you’d escape.
我知道你已经逃跑了
They haven’t built a circuit that could hold you.
他们还没有造出一个可以抓住你的电路来
Listen. We have to make plans.
听着!我们必须要制定一个计划
Where can we go?
我们可以到哪里去?
This way, quickly.
这边 快
Hold it right there.
停在那里!
Yes? What do you mean, “yes”?
是? 什么意思”是”?
Yes.

Is that all you can say?
你只会说那个吗?
No.

Anything else? Yes.
别的什么? 是
Positive and negative, huh? You’re a bit.
正和反 嗯?你是一个位
Yes.

Where’s your program? Isn’t he going to miss you?
你的程序在哪里?他把你丢了?
No. I am your program.
不 我是你的程序
Yes. Another mouth to feed.
是 又多一张嘴要喂了
Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes.
是-是-是-是!
Watch out for nested macros.
注意嵌套宏
Who are these weirdos? Inoperative data pushers.
那些古怪的人是谁? 无用的数据
Control programs. Come on.
控制程序!来吧
Pretty good driving, huh? Oh.
高超的驾驶技术 嗯?
No. Who asked you?
不! 谁问你了?
No-no-no-no.
不-不-不-不!
This baby doesn’t handle so good in town. No.
这家伙在城里不太好控制
What’s this do? How about this one? No. No.
这是干什么的? 这个呢? 不 不
Here comes a headache.
头疼
Aah. Nononono.
啊 不不不不!
We got to stop this thing. Yes.
我们要停下这家伙 是
I am glad you agree.
很高兴你同意!
Uh, I am fine. No problem.
我很好 没问题
Oh, this town is full of live ones.
这个镇上有很多人
This is where Tron said he was going.
这就是创说要去的地方
Losing Flynn.
失败的弗林
I don’t believe this.
我不能相信这个
Halt.
站住!
More guards.
更多守卫
They don’t see us. I will go first.
他们没有看见我们 我走前面
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Yeah. Let’s do that some more.
是的 让我们再来一遍
I think the guard saw me.
我想那个警卫看见我了
Come on.
来吧!
Halt. Dumont.
站住 杜蒙特
I can’t stand this commotion. What do you want?
我不能支持暴♥动♥ 你想要什么?
I have come to communicate with my User.
我来和我的用户联络
Difficult proposition. Difficult proposition at best.
困难的提议… 最困难的提议
Why, I could be de-rezzed just for letting you in here.
让你们进去会令我被毁灭的
They hate this tower. They’d close it down if they dared.
他们讨厌这个塔 他们不是不敢关闭它
They keep me around just in case one of them…
他们留着我只是为了…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!