你必须去自首
You have to give yourself up.
你应该知道的
You know that?
你要干什么 詹姆斯?
What are you doing? James?
对不起
I’m sorry.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
住手 你想干嘛?
Stop it! What are you doing?
放开我
Let go of me!
找到他了吗?
They find him?
谁?
Who?
被困住的那个小孩
That kid, the one in the pipe.
你相信吗?
You believe that?
他们要把身上绑了
They’re lowering a monkey down there…
红外线摄影机的猴子吊下去
with an infrared camera strapped on him…
顺便带份烤牛肉三明治
and a roast beef sandwich wrapped up in tin foil.
你少来了
You’re makin’ it up.
不骗你
I shit you not, man.
– 真的是有够夸张 – 叫猴子送烤牛肉三明治
– Life is really weird. – A monkey and a roast beef sandwich.
我原本希望能够轻松享受
Would that I could enjoy this opulent dinner…
丰盛的晚餐还有客人幽默的谈吐
and this most stimulating and exciting company…
举办一次单纯的聚会
for itself, with no sense of purpose.
可惜啊…事与愿违
But, alas, I am burdened.
因为大众的高度关切和赞扬
For with all this excess of public attention and cacophony of praise…
带来的是更重大的责任
there comes great responsibility.
我相信大家都知道科学所带来的危险
I don’t have to tell you all that the dangers of science…
历史由来以久
are a timeworn threat.
从普罗米修士盗火…
From Prometheus stealing fire from the gods…
什么朋友? 我没有等朋友
What friend? I’m not expecting anyone.
从来没有…
But never before…
真是荒谬
This is ridiculous.
我父亲正在演讲
My father’s giving a major address.
对我们手中的权力…
…to fear the power…
感到敬畏
we have at hand.
通常逮到行迹可疑的人
Normally, if we caught a guy…
我们都会扁他一顿
sneaking around with no ID, we’d bust his ass.
希望你别介意
Excuse my French.
这家伙说他认识你
This one says he knows you.
因为你认识一些奇怪的朋友
Since you seem to have had a few unusual associates…
我们当然不希望抓错人
we certainly would not want to arrest one of your closest pals
我不认识他
Never seen him before in my life.
你们爱怎么对付他就怎么对付他
Feel free to torture this man, or whatever it is you do.
我要回去听我老爸动人的演讲
I’m going back to listen to my father’s eloquent discourse on the perils of…
我是为了猴子来的
I’m here about some monkeys.
猴子?
Monkeys?
没错 猴子
Monkeys, yes.
十二只猴子
Twelve of them.
阿诺
Arnold.
– 你越混越差了 – 你认识他?
– You look like shit. – You know this man?
当然认识 他皮包骨阿诺
Of course I know this man. Arnold Pettibone.
我是叫你来找我 但不是今天
Gee, Arnie, it’s black tie. I said, ” Drop by.”
这是我老爸的大日子 一屋子的政要名流
But it’s Dad’s big do… VI Ps, senators, secret service.
你饿吗? 阿诺
You hungry, Arnie?
保证让你流口水
Real killer feast we’re putting on.
一大堆死羊 死牛 死猪
Lots of dead lamb, dead cow, dead pig.
来吧
Shall we?
你好吗?
Hi. How are you? Hello.
真了不起! 1990大逃亡
Very attractive. “The Great Escape,” 1 990.
小心 郡立医院 对吧?
Watch it! Huh? County Hospital? Am I right?
我不能阻止你的计划
I can’t do anything About what you’re going to do.
我不能改变任何事情 我不会也不能阻止你
I can’t change anything. I won’t stop you. I can’t stop you.
我只要资料
I just want the information.
过来
Come on.
小姐们 又见面了 下楼梯要小心
Hi, ladies. So nice to see you again. Watch your step on the way down.
是谁大嘴巴? 是布朗还是维勒?
All right. Who blabbed? Bruhns? Weller?
我只要找到纯病毒
I just want access to the pure virus.
病毒?
Virus?
我需要知道那是什么 还有在哪
I need to know where and what it is.
我知道你的目的了 是不是你以前的计划?
I get it. I see what you’re up to. It’s your old plan, isn’t it?
-什么计划? -那个计划
– What plan? – Your plan.
– 我不知道你在说什么? – 你知道的
– I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Yes, you do.
我们在交谊厅看电视时
We were in the dayroom watching television…
你生气人类滥用地球资源
and you were upset about the desecration of the planet, which I understand.
所以你说要是有细菌或者病毒…
Then you said,”Wouldn’t it be great to have a germ or virus…
能够消灭人类就好了
that would wipe out mankind and leave the animals and trees?”
– 你想把我弄糊涂吧 – 你真有意思
– You’re trying to confuse me. – You were so funny.
我告诉过你我老爸是病毒学家
I told you my father was this famous virologist.
你说我们可以把他制♥造♥出来的细菌偷出来
You said, ” He could make a germ, and we could steal it.”
你真有意思
You were so funny.
细菌突变后我们只能住到地底下
They mutate! We live underground!
地面上是动物的世界
The world belongs to the dogs and cats.
人类的生活像蚯蚓一样 而我只是需要资料
We live like worms. I just need the information!
别这样
Take it easy.
你是精神病 你是疯子!
You are a nutcase, completely deranged!
妄想症 偏执狂 你心理有问题
Delusional, paranoid. Your process is all fucked up.
老兄 你脑袋塞住了
Your information tray is jammed, man.
知道十二猴子军是什么吗?
Do you know what it is, the Army of the Twelve Monkeys?
是一群想挽救雨林的怪胎
It’s a collection of space-case do-gooders saving rain forests
我早就不理那些家伙了
I have nothing to do with those bozos anymore.
我没兴趣帮那群无能的笨蛋背黑锅
I’ve quit being the rich-kid fall guy for a bunch of ineffective fanatics!
白♥痴♥ 你没戏唱了
So much for your grand plot, asshole!
我老爸一直不断地警告大家
My father has warned people about the dangers…
进行DNA病毒实验的危险性
of experimenting with DNA viruses for years.
你搞笑的脑袋根本搞不清楚状况
You processed that information through your addled, paranoid infrastructure.
居然把一个非营利的组织
Lo and behold, a nonprofit organization…
当成阴险的革命党
becomes a sinister, revolutionary cabal!
这人根本就是个疯子
This man is complete bat shit!
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen…
你们知道他认为自己是从哪里来的吗?
do you realize where he thinks he comes from?
负责营救行动的米勒队长表示…
Captain Dan Miller, the man in charge of the rescue operation
他征询过专家的意见
says he has consulted with experts…
同时他们保证不会有
and they assure us there will be no negative
我认为三明治会被那只该死的猴子吃掉
If you ask me, the monkey’s gonna eat that goddamn sandwich himself.
刚才有人跑过去吗?
Did a man just come running through here?
它主要的责任是那名失踪的男孩
His primary responsibility was to the missing boy,
警方表示发现一名女性
Police say that the body of a woman…
被人勒死于纳森公园内
found strangled in Knutson State Park…
死者可能是遭绑♥架♥的
could be kidnapping victim…
凯瑟琳·瑞莉医师
Dr. Kathryn Railly,
有没有看到任何人经过?
Anybody see someone come through here?
尸体是在大约一小时前被发现的
The body was discovered less than an hour ago by hikers,
目前未经证实的消息指出
But we have an unconfirmed report that the victim…
这名女性死者的尸体被支解
a woman in her late 20s or early 30s…
年纪在二十岁至三十岁之间
was savagely mutilated,
警方稍早时在附近找到了瑞莉的车
Earlier in the day, police located Railly’s abandoned car,
车子被丢弃的地点距离…
It was found not far from…
找到了吗?
Any sign of him?
没有
Nothing.
他不可能不见的
He can’t just disappear.
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
我可能会被闷死 你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
I could have died in there, you son of a bitch!
你是不是疯了?
What are you thinking of…
你这个该死的变♥态♥
you twisted sack of shit?
抱歉把你锁在后车箱
Sorry I locked you in the trunk.
我受够你了
I’m sick of you.
怎么搞的? 你是不是又杀人了?
What have you done? Did you kill somebody?

Yes.
一百万人 五十亿人
A million people, five billion people.
什么?
What?
杰弗里·戈因斯说病毒是我想到的
Jeffrey Goines said that it was my idea about the virus.
我们在医院时 吃药让人变得精神恍惚
We were in the institution.It was all so fuzzy with the drugs.
真的是我想出来的吗?
Do you think It was my idea?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!