借过一下
Excuse me.
生物学样本
Biological samples.
我有证明文件
I have the papers right here.
先生 麻烦你把它打开
I’m gonna have to ask you to open this up, sir.
打开?
Open it?
当然可以
Why, yes, of course.
太棒了 你看那些飞机 快过来
What could be better? Look at the planes. Hurry up.
借过一下
Excuse me.
小姐 请你排队
Ma’am, you have to get in the line.
看到了吗?
You see?
都是生物样本 文件上有写
Biological. Check the papers.
我都有许可证
It’s all proper. I have a permit.
是空的
It’s empty.
当然
Well, yes, to be sure.
看起来是空的 不过我保证不是
It looks empty, but I assure you, it’s not.
– 你不懂 – 我不必懂
– You don’t understand. – I don’t have to.
这件事非常重要 有人身上携带了致命的病毒
This is very important. There’s a man carrying a deadly virus.
你看到了吗? 肉眼没有办法看到
There, you see? Also invisible to the naked eye.
甚至没有任何味道
It doesn’t even have an odor.
不用了先生 你可以走了
That’s not necessary, sir. There you go.
谢谢你的合作 祝你旅途愉快
Thank you for your cooperation. Have a good flight.
你骂谁白♥痴♥?
Who are you calling a moron?
我骂你是该死的白♥痴♥
I am calling you a fucking moron!
该死的白♥痴♥?
A fucking moron?
别碰她
Get your hands off her!
站住 等一下
Hold it! Wait a moment.
他在那儿 就是他 他带了致命的病毒
There he is! That man! He’s carrying a deadly virus!
拜托你们快点拦住他
Stop him! Somebody, please stop him!
警♥察♥
Police officer.
他身上有枪
He’s got a gun!
小心
Watch it!
不!
No!
站住
Freeze!
对不起
Excuse me.
太可恶了
It’s obscene.
暴♥力♥泛滥到这种程度
All the violence, all the lunacy.
居然敢在机场开枪
Shootings even at airports now.
你可以说我们都快要濒临绝种了
You might say that we’re the next endangered species.
人类
Human beings.
这位女士 你说得没错
I think you’re right, ma’am.
我觉得你说得非常对
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head.
我叫琼斯
Jones is my name.
我是做保险的
I’m in insurance.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!