你想想人类是被我消灭的吗?
Do you think maybe I wiped out the human race?
没有人可以消灭人类
Nobody is gonna wipe out the human race.
你 杰弗里或是别人都不能
Not you or Jeffrey or anybody else.
是你自己幻想出来的
You’ve created something in your mind.
精神分♥裂♥?
Mentally divergent?
随便啦
Whatever.
你拒绝面对现实
A substitute reality…
因为你想逃避问题
because you don’t want to deal with anything.
要是像你说的那样就好了
I would love it if that was true.
只要你愿意就可以治好
It can be dealt with, but only if you want to.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
他们在追我
They’re after me.
– 谁在追你? – 我们要快点离开
– Who is after you? – We have to get out of here.
宴会上有警♥察♥
There were policemen at that party.
宴会? 你跑去…
Party? You went to a…
算了
Never mind.
你应该自首 不应该继续让警方通缉
It’s important you surrender instead of them catching you running away.
如果我疯了该有多好 世界就安全了
Wouldn’t it be great if I was crazy? Then the world would be okay.
– 把枪给我 枪呢? – 被我弄丢了
– Give me the gun. Where is the gun? – I lost the gun.
我可以住在这儿
I could live right here.
有水 空气 还有星星
You got water, air, stars.
– 我要引起他们的注意 – 岩石
– I’m gonna attract their attention. – Debris.
我要引起他们的注意 他们才知道我们在哪
I’m gonna attract their attention so they know where we are.
我喜欢这个世界
I love this world!
他们会叫你把手举起来 放到头上
They’re gonna tell you to put your hands on your head. Do what they say.
我喜欢青蛙 蜘蛛
I love the frogs, the spiders.
我会陪着你
I’ll be with you.
我会帮你 我不会让他们…
I’ll help you. I won’t let them…
然后我就劝他合作 他也答应了
Then I said something about cooperating, and he said he would do that.
所以我就坐上车
So I got in the car.
谢谢 当我…
Thanks. And when I…
我开始按喇叭 等到我下车 他就不见了
I started honking the horn, and when I got out, he was gone.
我告诉你 你运气很好
I tell you something. You lucked out.
我们一直以为被支解的女尸就是你
For a while we thought you were a body found down state, mutilated.
他不会做那种事
He wouldn’t do that.
这就是被他攻击的人?
This the man he attacked?
这件事我一定要说清楚
I want to be clear about this, okay?
我们被这个人和另外一个人围殴
This man and the other one were severely beating us.
不是科尔的错 而且他救了我一命
James Cole didn’t start it. In fact, he saved me.
医生 这就怪了
Funny thing, Doctor.
你是心理医生 或许你可以解释给我听
Maybe you can help explain it to me, you being a psychiatrist and all.
为什么绑♥架♥案受害人总是和我们提到嫌疑犯
Why do kidnap victims always tell us about the guys that grabbed ’em…
而且还想让我们了解
and they try to make us understand…
这些混♥蛋♥其实很善良
how kind these bastards really were.
对死里逃生的人 这是很正常的反应
It’s a normal reaction to a life-threatening situation.
你想怎样? 他精神有问题
He’s sick, okay?
他认为自己来自未来
He thinks he comes from the future.
他活在一个快要毁灭的幻想世界里
He lives in a meticulously constructed fantasy world that’s disintegrating.
他需要帮助
He needs help.
历劫归来的瑞莉医生虽然神情疲惫但所幸毫发无伤
Exhausted but apparently unharmed by her 30-hour ordeal
她今天回到了巴摩的尔但拒绝发表公开谈话
Dr. Railly returned to Baltimore without making a public statement,
这名作家兼心理医生目前暂时待在家中
The author and psychiatrist is currently in seclusion at her home,
同时警方根据一连串的事件研究后判定
Meantime, police have pieced together a scenario of the series of events…
是脱逃的精神病患者詹姆斯·科尔一手策划的
that began with escaped mental patient James Cole…
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
No, it’s okay.
我只是紧张得睡不着
I ‘m just hyper-alert. I can’t sleep.
吃了镇静剂吗?
Did you take a sedative?
我讨厌吃药 让我头昏
I hate those things. They mess me up.
除了绑♥架♥瑞莉医生
With the kidnapping of the Baltimore woman,James Cole…
詹姆斯·科尔还涉嫌
is now also wanted in connection…
残忍♥杀害前科犯罗尼·维金
with the brutal slaying of Rodney Wiggins, an ex-convict from Ardmore,
死者陈尸在一间废弃的戏院
His body was discovered in an abandoned theater…
而遭科尔闯入的位于第二街的动物权利总部
not far from where Cole left 3 animal rights activists bound and gagged…
与案发地点相距不远
in their Second A venue headquarters,
他们真的以为他会来吗? 拜托
Now, do they real ly bel ieve that he’s going to show up here? Please.
在加州的佛斯♥诺♥原来挤满围观群众的玉米田
In Fresno, California, the cornfield that was jammed with spectators…
那个小男孩是不是死了?
He’s dead, isn’t he? That little boy.
他没事 是他和他朋友搞的恶作剧
He’s fine. It was just a prank he and his friends pulled.
原本正在进行的营救行动
The dramatic attempts to rescue Ricky Neumann from an abandoned mine shaft…
也因为他同伴的供认
ended abruptly when playmates confessed…
而突然中断
that Neuman’s disappearance was a prank,
事实上失踪男孩就藏在附近的谷仓
In fact, the missing child was hiding in a nearby barn,
“我找到了刺♥激♥”
I found my thrill
“在蓝莓丘上”
On Blueberry Hill
“在蓝莓丘上”
On Blueberry Hill
“我找到了你”
When I found you
恭喜你 科尔
Congratulations, Cole.
干得好 干得好!
Well done. Well done.
你被药物催眠时
During your interview, while you were under the influence…
你说你喜欢音乐
you told us you liked music.
– 这不是监狱 詹姆斯 – 这是医院
– This isn’t a prison,James. – This is a hospital.
– 只是让你恢复平静 – 你还有点恍惚
– Until you recover your equilibrium. – You’re still a little disoriented.
– 时光旅行非常累人 – 你表现得相当好
– Time travel is a very stressful thing. – You stood up very well, considering.
你查出十二猴子军和病毒学家父子有关
You connected the Twelve Monkeys with a famous virologist and his son.
– 现在可以交给别人负责了 – 我们就快要成功了
– Others will take over now. – We’ll be back in service in months.
我们会夺回地球的
We’ll retake the planet.
这就是你努力的成果…”特赦”
This is what you’ve been working for.
– 完全赦免 – 你马上就可以出院
– A full pardon. – You’ll be out of here in no time.
女人都想认识你
Women will want to get to know you.
我不要女人 我要痊愈
I don’t want your women! I want to get well!
你会痊愈的 詹姆斯
And you will be well, James.
很快
Soon.
知道吗? 你们不存在的 你们不是真的
You know, you people don’t exist. You’re not real.
人类不可能穿越时空
We can’t travel back in time.
你们不是真的 你们骗不了我
You’re not here. You can’t trick me.
这只是我的幻想
You’re in my mind.
我是疯子 是你们把我逼疯的
I am insane, and you are my insanity.
他说过恶作剧
He not only used the word “prank”…
他还说那男孩藏在谷仓里
he said the boy was hiding in a barn.
凯萨琳 他绑♥架♥你
Kathryn, Kathryn, he kidnapped you.
你看到他杀人
You saw him murder somebody…
而且你也知道很有可能
and you knew there was a real possibility…
他会杀了你
he could kill you too.
你受到非常大的惊吓
You’re under tremendous emotional stress.
欧恩 拜托你听我说
For God’s sake, Owen, listen to me.
他早就知道小男孩失踪的事
He knew about the boy in Fresno…
他还说有五十亿人会死
and he says five billion people are gonna die.
他不可能知道的
No way he could possibly know that.
你是个理智的人 你是专业的心理医生
You’re a rational person. You’re a trained psychiatrist.
你知道如何分辨真假
You know the difference between what’s real and what’s not.
大家都把我们的话奉为真理
What we say is the truth is what everybody accepts, right?
精神病学是最新的宗教
Psychiatry is the latest religion.
我们决定什么是对错 我们决定谁有没有疯
We decide what’s right and wrong.We decide who’s crazy or not.
我有麻烦了
I’m in trouble here.
我开始失去信心
I’m losing my faith.
全被你搞砸了 巴比
You sure fucked up, Bob,
不过我能了解
But I can understand,
你不希望人家拆你的台
You don’t want your mistakes pointed out to you,
我能体会 巴比
I can relate to that, old Bob,
我知道你在想什么
I know what you’re thinking’,
你认为我只是你脑中的幻想
You’re thinking’ I don’t exist except in your head,
我也能明白
I can see that point of view,
不过你还是可以找我说话
But you could still talk to me, couldn’t ya?
我看到你
I saw you…
是在1996年 在真实的世界
in 1 996, in the real world.
你拔掉自己的牙齿
You pulled out your teeth.
我♥干♥嘛要拔掉自己的牙齿?
Why would I pull out my teeth, Bob?
那太可怕了
That’s a no-no,
你什么时候看到我的?
And when did you say you saw me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!