men that can be counted on. All you have to do is say the word.
你可以信赖的人 你只要说句话就行了
What do I get out of this deal? Me.
这交易对我有何好处? 我
If you accept put an X on your front door.
如果你接受的话 在你门口划个X
Why should I trust you?
我为何要信任你
Because it’s the only way you’re ever going to stop me.
因为这是你唯一能阻止我的机会
It is not my sword Mondego but your past that disarmed you.
是你的过去让你失去了抵抗的能力 而不是我的剑
May we come up?
我们可以上去吗?
You find your own tree.
去找你们自己的树吧
We got Creepy pinned like a butterfly for weeks.
我们把克里蒂象只蝴蝶一样 死死盯了几个星期了
Still no word. What’s he waiting for?
还是没消息 他在等什么?
Yeah? Inspector it’s for you.
喂? 督察先生 是找你的
Yeah. Is that Chief Inspector Finch?
喂 是芬奇总督察吗?
It is. This is Captain Clark…
是我 我是南区…
of the 137th Ward at Southend.
137号♥停尸房♥ 的克拉克上尉
We found him. Found who?
我们找到他了 找到了谁?
William Rookwood the one you’re looking for.
你在找的威廉·洛克伍德
I saw your report a couple weeks back
我几周前看到你的失踪人口报告
thought I’d run it through our John Does.
于是去查了查我们的无名尸体
I hooked him. Perfect dental match.
结果找到了他 牙科记录完全吻合
A floater. Fishermen picked him up.
是具浮尸 渔民捞他上来的
No ID never solved. Till now that is.
没证件 一直无法确认身份 直到现在
William Rookwood is dead? I’d say so. Twenty years now.
威廉死了? 是这样 二十年前就死了
Goddamn it!
该死的!
That son of a bitch sat there…
那个王八蛋就那么坐在那里…
and spoon-fed me that bullshit and I ate it up!
一勺一勺地给我灌迷汤 而我全都喝光了!
So what do we do now inspector?
我们现在怎么办 督察先生?
We do what we should have been doing.
我们做我们应该做的事
We find him.
去找到他
Every day gentlemen.
每一天 先生们
Every day that brings us closer to November…
每一天都让我们离11月更近了…
every day that man remains free…
那个人逍遥法外的每一天…
is one more failure.
都是我们的一次失败
Three hundred and forty-seven days gentlemen.
347天了 先生们
Three hundred and forty-seven failures!
347次失败!
Chancellor we do not have the adequate force…
元首先生 我们的力量不足…
We are being buried beneath the avalanche of your inadequacies Mr. Creedy!
我们就要被你的无能给埋葬了 克里蒂先生
I’ll get it.
我去开门
Eric Finch? Yeah.
芬奇先生? 是我
Bloody hell.
见鬼了!
How many went out?
有多少送出去了?
So far we count eight boxcars.
目前我们发现的一共八车皮
Several hundred thousand at least. Christ.
数十万套 至少 天哪
I want anyone caught with one of those masks arrested!
把每一个戴面具 的人都给我抓起来!
Give me the money! Give me the fucking money!
给我钱! 把该死的钱给我!
We’re under siege here. The whole city’s gone mad.
我们被包围了 整个城市都疯了
This is exactly what he wants. What?
这正是他所要的 什么
Anarchy in the UK! Chaos.
英国陷入无政♥府♥状态 混乱
Mr. Creedy I am holding you personally responsible for this situation.
克里蒂先生 我要让你本人为此负责
The problem is that he knows us better than we know ourselves.
问题是他比我们 还要了解我们自己
That’s why I went to Larkhill last night.
这就是我昨晚去了拉克希尔的原因
That’s outside quarantine. I had to see it.
那地方在隔离区外 我必须要亲眼看看
There wasrt much left.
那里没剩什么了
But when I was there it was strange.
可我在那里感觉很奇怪
I suddenly had this feeling that everything was connected.
我突然有种感觉 所有的事情都是有联♥系♥的
Like I could see the whole thing.
就好像我可以看见整个事件
One long chain of events that stretched all the way back before Larkhill.
一长串的事件 可追溯到远在拉克希尔之前
I felt like I could see everything that had happened…
我感觉好像可以看到 发生过的一切…
and everything that was going to happen.
和将要发生的一切
Hey you!
嘿! 说你呢!
It was like a perfect pattern laid out in front of me…
就像一个完美的图案 展现在我面前…
and I realized that we were all a part of it…
我意识到我们 都是其中的一部分…
and all trapped by it.
我们都被困在里面
So do you know what’s gonna happen?
那你知道将会发生什么?
No. It was a feeling.
不知道 那只是感觉而已
But I can guess.
不过我能猜到
With so much chaos someone will do something stupid.
如此的混乱 总有人会做出愚蠢的事情
And when they do…
等到那时候…
things will turn nasty.
事情就会变得可怕了
Rioters were arrested in Brixton.
暴♥乱♥分子在布里克斯通遭到了逮捕
And then Sutler will be forced to do the only thing he knows how to do.
然后苏特勒就会被迫做他 唯一知道如何做的事情
At which point all V needs to do is keep his word.
到那时 V所需要做的 不过是恪守他的诺言而已
And then…
再然后…
Tonight’s your big night.
今晚是你的大日子
You ready for it?
你准备好了吗?
Are we ready for it?
我们准备好了吗?
I missed this song.
我一直很想念这首歌♥
I didn’t think you’d come.
我…没想到你会来
I said I would.
我说过我会来的
You look well.
你气色很好
Thank you.
谢谢你
May I inquire as to how you’ve avoided detection?
我可以问问你是 如何避开搜查的吗
A fake ID works better than a Guy Fawkes mask.
假证件比福克斯的面具有效
I must confess every time I heard a siren I worried about you.
我必须坦白 每次我听到警笛 就开始担心你
I worried about myself for a while.
有段时间我也很担心自己
But then one day I was at a market…
可后来有一天 我去一个市场…
and a friend someone I had worked with at the BTN got in line behind me.
我在BTN的一个朋友 正好排在我身后
I was so nervous that when the cashier asked me for my money I dropped it.
我很紧张 结果收银员问我要钱时 我把钱掉地上了
My friend picked it up…
我朋友把钱捡起来…
and handed it to me.
又递给了我
She looked at me right in the eyes…
她直视我的眼睛…
didn’t recognize me.
却没有认出我来
Whatever you did to me worked better than I’d have imagined.
不管你对我做了什么 效果比我想象得还要好
I have a gift for you Evey…
我有个礼物送给你 伊芙…
but before I give it to you I’d like to ask you something.
不过在把它送给你之前 我有个请求
Would you dance with me?
你……愿意跟我跳舞吗?
Now? On the eve of your revolution?
现在吗? 在你的革命前夜?
A revolution without dancing is a revolution not won’th having.
哦 没有舞蹈的革命 是不值得发动的革命
I’d love to.
我很愿意
Tonight I will speak directly to these people…
今晚我要直接向人们发表讲话…
and make the situation perfectly clear to them.
把情况彻底跟他们讲清楚
The security of this nation depends on complete and total compliance.
这个国家的安全 全系于完全彻底的服从
Tonight any protestor any instigator or agitator
今晚 任何进行 抗♥议♥ 煽动和蛊惑的人…
will be made example of!
将被惩罚 以儆效尤!
Chancellor there is a contingency that has not been addressed.
元首 还有一个可能性 没有考虑到
And what is that Mr. Dascomb?
是什么 达斯克先生?
Should the terrorist succeed… He won’t.
万一恐♥怖♥分♥子♥成功的话 他不会的
I understand that it is highly unlikely but if he does…
我明白可能性很小 不过如果他成功…
If he does and something happens to that building…
如果他成功了 那座建筑出事的话…
the only thing that will change the only difference it will make…
那唯一的区别 唯一的改变是…
is that tomorrow morning instead of a newspaper…
明早我要读的不是报纸…
I will be reading Mr. Creedy’s resignation!
而是克里蒂先生的辞呈!
You’ve been busy. They’re very scared right now.
你最近很忙啊 他们现在非常害怕
I heard Sutler’s going to make a public statement tonight.
我听说苏特勒今晚要发布公开演讲
It’s nearly time.
快到时间了
The masks were ingenious.
那些面具非常有想象力
It was strange to suddenly see your face everywhere.
突然间看到你的脸到处都是 是件很奇怪的事
Conceal me what I am and be my aid…
你得帮助我假扮起来…
for such disguise as haply shall become the form of my intent.
好让我达到我的目的
Twelfth Night. Viola.
《第十二夜》 没错
I don’t understand. What?
我不明白 什么?
How you can be one of the most important things that has happened to me
遇到你是我生命中最重要的事之一…
and yet I know almost nothing about you.
而我却对你几乎一无所知?
I don’t know where you were born who your parents were…
我不知道你于何处出生 父母是谁…
if you had any brothers or sisters.
有无兄弟姐妹
I don’t even know what you really look like.
我甚至不知道你到底长什么样子
Evey please.
伊芙 请不要
There is a face beneath this mask…
这张面具下有一张脸…
but it’s not me.
但那不是我
I’m no more that face than I am the muscles beneath it…
那张脸并不能使我不同于 那脸下的肌肉…
or the bones beneath them.
和肌肉下的骨骼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!