This is no ordinary situation and requires more than your ordinary attention.
局势非同一般 需要非同一般的关注
The chancellor demanded my immediate involvement.
元首要求我立即插手
It’ll be hard to investigate if you’re detaining all my witnesses.
如果你扣留我所有的证人 我就没法进行调查了
The security of information is paramount.
保密工作压倒一切
In these volatile times…
在这个敏感的时候…
mistakes like Jordan Tower can no longer be tolerated…
绝不能容忍♥再犯 像在约旦塔那种错误…
if indeed Jordan Tower was an accident.
如果约旦塔那次真的是失误的话
What does that mean? Terrorist seems to have…
这是什么意思? 看起来恐♥怖♥分♥子♥对…
a rather intimate understanding of our system.
我们的系统相当了解
The chancellor suspects there might be an informer.
元首认为可能有内鬼
Are you saying I’m under surveillance Mr. Creedy?
你是说我被监视了吗 克里蒂先生?
At this time it would behoove you…
现在这个时候 合适的做法是…
to cease any investigation of matters that have long since passed…
停止对陈年往事的调查…
and concentrate on the concerns of our present.
把精力集中到目前的问题上
You mean Larkhill?
你是说拉克希尔?
Major Wilson is a friend of the high chancellor.
威尔逊少校是元首的朋友
His loyalty is not in question. But mine is?
他的忠诚不容置疑 但我的就受到怀疑?
Your mother was Irish wasrt she?
你母亲是爱尔兰人 对吧?
Terrible what St. Mary’s did to Ireland wasrt it?
圣玛丽给爱尔兰 造成了可怕的损失 不是吗?
I’ve been a party member for 27 years.
我已经有27年党龄了
If I were you chief inspector…
如果我是你 总督察先生…
I’d find the terrorist…
我会抓到那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥…
and I’d find him soon.
而且越快越好
Please.
拜托
Evey? Good God!
伊芙? 上帝啊!
I’m sorry. I didn’t know where else to go.
对不起 我不知道还能去哪
Yes well you better come inside before someone sees you.
你赶快进来吧 免得被人看见
Cheers. I know every cop’s looking for me.
干杯 我知道全国每个警♥察♥都在找我
I know it’s horrible of me to put you in this situation.
我知道我让你陷入这样的处境 是很不应该的
Evey… You could be in terrible trouble.
伊芙… 你可能会有大♥麻♥烦
Evey listen to me.
伊芙 听我说
If the government ever searched my house you would be the least of my problems
如果政♥府♥真搜查我的房♥子 你的事算不得什么
You trusted me.
你信任了我
It would be terrible manners for me not to trust you.
如果我不能 信任你的话就太无礼了
Oh my God. That’s God Save the Queen.
我的上帝啊 那幅”上帝拯救女王”的画
My parents took me to it when they hung it at Gallery 12.
在12号♥画廊展出时 我父母带我去看过
I thought Sutler had it destroyed. He believes he did.
我以为苏特勒把它们都毁了 他以为他把它们毁了
Cost me more than this house but no matter how bad I feel…
花了我比这栋房♥子还贵的价钱 可不管我感觉有多糟…
it always cheers me up.
它总能给我解忧
What is that? It’s a copy of the Koran 14th century.
这是什么? 那是可兰经 14世纪的
Are you a Muslim? No I’m in television.
你是伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥吗? 不 我信电视教
But why would you keep it?
可那你为什么要收藏它?
I don’t have to be Muslim to find the images beautiful poetry moving.
我不必是穆♥斯♥林♥也能 看懂美丽的图画和动人的诗句
Is it won’th it? If they found that here…
可这值得吗? 如果他们找到这里…
I told you you’d be the least of my worries.
我告诉过你 你的事算不得什么
Thank you Gordon.
谢谢你 戈登
Thank you so much. It’s all right.
非常感谢 这没什么
This whole thing started the night he blew up the Old Bailey.
整个事情就是在 老巴里街爆♥炸♥那个晚上开始的
I was on my way here and…
我本来正在来这里的路上 然后…
Yes.
对了
You see we are both fugitives in our own way.
你看 我们从某种意义上说都是逃犯
But… You’re wondering why…
可是… 你在奇怪…
you were invited here to supper in the first place…
既然我的口味不那么传统…
if my appetites were for less conventional fare.
为什么会请你来吃晚饭
Unfortunately a man in my position is expected to entertain…
不幸的是 在我这个位置上的人 就是应该…
young and attractive ladies like yourself.
招待像你这样年轻漂亮的小姐
Because in this world if I were to invite who I desired…
因为 在这个世界上 如果我请我想请的人来…
I would undoubtedly find myself without a home let alone a television show.
毫无疑问我会无家可归 更谈不上制♥作♥电视节目了
I’m sorry. Not as sorry as I am.
我很遗憾 你不会比我遗憾的
The truth is after so many years…
事实上 经过这么多年以后…
you begin to lose more than just your appetite.
你开始失去的不仅仅是口味
You wear a mask for so long you forget who you were beneath it.
你戴面具的时间太长 都忘记面具下的自己的样子了
对不起 他的基本毒理分♥析♥结果跟普洛特洛一样
(验尸房♥)
You could get these poisons from any house in London.
你可以从伦敦任何一个 家庭弄到这些毒药
Thanks Delia.
多谢了 德丽亚
Any leads on finding this guy?
有没有这家伙的线索?
Nothing yet. But there’s something else you can help me with.
还没有 不过有些事情 你也许可以帮我
You started as a botanist didn’t you?
你本来是学习植物学的 对吧
It’s…It’s a Scarlet Carson.
这…这是”斯佳丽·卡森”玫瑰
They’re believed to be extinct.
人们认为它们已经灭绝了
He leaves them at the crime scenes.
他总把它放在犯罪现场
I’d appreciate it if you could have a look at it.
你能研究一下的话 我将感激不尽
Any information could be helpful.
任何信息都可能有用
Of course.
当然可以
Excuse me.
抱歉
Yeah?
什么事?
I just finished going through the file inspector. You better get back here.
我刚查完档案上的人 督察 你最好回来一下
Yeah okay.
好的
My God. He’s killed them all. All but one.
上帝啊 他把他们全杀了 除了一个
Who is she? Not sure.
她是谁? 不清楚
She’s clearly one of the people in charge at Larkhill.
很明显是拉克希尔的负责人之一
But after they shut it down she disappeared for two years.
拘留所关闭以后她失踪了 两年的时间
Till she applied for an overseas visa which was denied.
直到她想申请出国许可才又出现 申请被拒绝了
Running away?
想逃走?
Probably because after that all record of her seems to stop.
有可能 因为从那以后 就没有任何关于她的记录了
She changed her name. That’s what I’m guessing.
她改了名字 我也这么猜
I put a call in to the registry but I haven’t heard back.
我向户口办公室查询 还没收到回音
It’s late or early. Call them again. I want that name.
现在太晚了 或者说太早了 再打电♥话♥ 我需要那个名字
What? Are you sure about that?
什么? 你确定吗?
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
Dr. Diana Stanton changed her name to Delia Surridge.
黛安娜·施坦森博士 改名为德丽亚·索里奇
The coroner? Yeah.
验尸官? 是的
Jesus I just saw her.
天 我刚见过她
It’s you isn’t it?
是你 对吗?
You’ve come to kill me. Yes.
你来杀我的 是的
Thank God.
感谢上帝
I’m sorry I can’t get a response from that number.
我很抱歉 总督察先生 我无法接通那个号♥码
There’s a problem with the connection.
线路有点问题
Jesus Christ.
天哪
He’s there.
他已经去了
After what happened after what they did…
在那些发生之后 在他们的所作所为之后…
I thought about killing myself.
我想过自杀
But I knew that one day you’d come for me.
但我知道有一天你会来找我的
I didn’t know what they were going to do.
那时我并不知道 他们要干什么
I swear to you.
我向你发誓
Read my journal.
你可以看我的日记
What they did was only possible because of you.
可正是你使他们做的事成为可能
Oppeneimer was able to change more than the course of a war.
奥本海默(原♥子♥弹♥之父) 改变的不只是战争的走向
He changed the entire course of human history.
他改变了整个人类历史的走向
Is it wrong to hold on to that kind of hope?
抱着那样的希望是错的吗?
I have not come for what you hoped to do.
我不是为你希望做的事而来
I’ve come for what you did.
我是为你做过的事情而来
It’s funny.
有件好笑的事
I was given one of your roses today.
有人今天给我 一枝你的玫瑰
I wasrt sure you were the terrorist until I saw it.
直到看见它 我才确定你就是那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
What a strange coincidence that I should be given one today.
多么奇怪的巧合啊 今天有人给了我一朵玫瑰
There are no coincidences Delia.
世上没有巧合 德丽亚
Only the illusion of coincidence.
只有巧合的假象
I have another rose.
我还有一枝玫瑰
And this one is for you.
这枝是给你的
You’re going to kill me now? I killed you 10 minutes ago…
你现在要杀我了? 十分钟前你熟睡的时候…
while you slept.
我就已经杀了你
Is there any pain? No.
会有痛苦吗? 没有
Thank you.
谢谢
Is it meaningless to apologize?
现在道歉会不会是毫无意义的?
Never.
永远不会
I’m so sorry.
真的很对不起
Damn it.
该死!
The terrorist obviously wanted us to have it.
很明显那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 想要我们拿到它
He wanted us to know the story or at least a part of it.
他要我们明白他的故事 至少是其中一部分

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!