…already southwest of Dunaburg
…已经向多瑙堡的西南行进
And closing on Army Group at Lake Peipus.
并且逐渐逼近佩普西湖的集团军
If they are not immediately withdrawn,
如果他们不立即撤退
It will be a catastrophe.
这将会是场大灾难
Get in. Drive.
上来 开车
I have orders from the Fuhrer. Drive.
这是元首的命令 开车
Drive! Drive!
开车 开车
As you were.
各归其位
Get me the War Ministry. General Olbricht. Olbricht!
接通陆军部奥尔布里希特将军 奥尔布里希特将军
The call is urgent!
事关紧急
General Olbricht’s office.
这里是奥尔布里希特将军办公室
I’m calling from the Wolf’s Lair
这里是狼穴检查站
With an urgent message for General Olbricht.
有条紧急消息向奥尔布里希特将军汇报
Something terrible has happened. The Fuhrer is…
这里发生了一件很严重的事件 元首他…
Fellgiebel?
费吉博?
Sever all communications.
终止所有通信
Sir? Just do it!
长官 照我说的做
Well, what did he say? I couldn’t be sure.
他说什么了 我没听清楚
Well, get him back on the line.
那就再打过去
Sir, the bomb did go off. That much was clear.
长官 很确定的一点是炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
Fellgiebel’s next step will be to sever all communications.
费吉博下一步将会中止所有通信
Sorry, Colonel. No one gets in or out.
抱歉 上校 元首命令我们
We have an order from the Fuhrer.
这里禁止通行
We have to get to the airfield immediately. Open the gate.
我们得马上赶去机场 开门
I’m very sorry, but my orders are to keep the gate…
抱歉 长官 上级任命我们看守大门
I just gave you an order, Sergeant. Sir!
我刚刚给你下达了一个命令 中士 长官
Sir. Excuse me.
抱歉 长官
Colonel Stauffenberg for Field Marshal Keitel.
史陶芬伯格上校找凯特尔元帅
Colonel Stauffenberg was explicit.
史陶芬伯格上校说得很清楚
We initiate Valkyrie regardless.
无论如何我们都要执行瓦尔基里行动
Only Fromm can initiate. You know that.
只有弗罗姆有权执行 你知道的
Then tell him Hitler’s dead. Or arrest him. But do it now.
那就通知他希♥特♥勒♥死了 或者逮捕他 就现在
Sir, you have to give the order to initiate Valkyrie.
长官 你必须下令执行瓦尔基里行动
This is our only…
这是我们唯一的…
I’m not doing anything until
在没听到费吉博确认之前
I hear from Fellgiebel.
我不会采取任何行动
Get him back on the phone now.
现在就给我接通他
Every second we stand here arguing is a second lost.
我们在这争论的每一秒都是损失
The risk is too great.
这样做风险太大了
What about Stauffenberg? What about his risk?
史陶芬伯格怎么办 有没有考虑他的风险
He did his part, and now you’re abandoning him.
他完成了他的任务 但你现在却背弃了他
Field Marshal, sir. Stauffenberg here. A Sergeant…
元帅 我是史陶芬伯格 有个中士…
Kolbe, sir.
科尔布 长官
What? Kolbe.
什么 科尔布
…Kolbe won’t let me pass the main gate.
科尔布不允许我通过大门
Yes, sir, I explained that.
是的 长官 我解释过了
Perhaps you can make him understand, sir.
或许长官您能让他明白
Everything’s fine now, sir. Thank you.
问题解决了 长官 谢谢
Open the gate!
开门
At least put the Reserve Army on alert.
至少让后备军做好准备
When Stauffenberg returns,
等到史陶芬伯格回来
When he gives me confirmation that Hitler is dead,
并且确认希♥特♥勒♥已死后
Then we’ll proceed.
我们就行动
And where are you going?
你要去哪儿
The same place as you are. Lunch.
和你一样 吃午饭
Another standby alert.
又一个待命警报
Send it through. But keep me informed.
传达下去 如有进一步消息及时通知我
Sir. Another standby order.
长官 又一个待命警报
In ancient Greece, you would have been killed for this.
在古希腊 你会因此而死
Lucky for you we’ve evolved.
幸运的是我们了解了情况
Assemble the men.
集♥合♥军队
Quiet, isn’t it?
太安静了 不是吗
I’ll see where our driver is.
我去找我们的司机
This is Von Haeften. The Colonel and I are at the airfield.
我是赫夫特 上校和我已抵达机场
There’s no car. There’s no one here.
没有车来接我们 什么人都没有
You mean to tell me the alert’s only just gone out?
你是说刚刚才发出警报?
This is Stauffenberg. Get me General Olbricht.
我是史陶芬伯格 接通奥尔布里希特将军
What’s this?
这是怎么回事
Explain this!
给我解释清楚
Someone had to do something
在你装死的时候
While you were playing dead!
有人得出面做点行动
We don’t know that Hitler is not alive.
我们不能确定希♥特♥勒♥的生死
This is about Germany, for God’s sake, not you !
看在上帝的份上 这是为了德国而不是你
General Olbricht’s office.
奥尔布里希特将军办公室
Colonel Stauffenberg. For you, sir.
是史陶芬伯格上校 找你的 长官
This is Olbricht.
我是奥尔布里希特
It’s been three hours, Olbricht.
已经过去3个小时了 奥尔布里希特
What the hell have you been doing?
你到底在干什么
We’ve had no confirmation that Hitler was dead.
我们没有得到希♥特♥勒♥的死亡确认
Damn it! I saw the explosion myseIf! We are committed.
该死 我亲眼看到爆♥炸♥发生 现在确认了
Dear God. Now, where is Fromm? Is he with us?
上帝啊 弗罗姆在哪儿 加入我们了吗
Is he with us? No one has spoken to him yet.
他加入我们了吗 还没人去通知他
You listen to me. Never mind Germany. Never mind Europe.
听着 别为德国操心 也别担心欧洲了
Your life is at stake now.
你现在已性命攸关
And if you want to live through the night,
如果你想挺过今晚
You’ll do exactly as I say.
就一字不差的照我说的去做
The second you hang up the phone,
挂电♥话♥后
Initiate Valkyrie in Fromm’s name.
立即以弗罗姆的名义执行瓦尔基里行动
Give him the choice to join us,
给他加入我们的机会
Or place him under immediate arrest.
否则立即逮捕他
Do you understand? Yes.
明白了吗 明白
I’ll be in Fromm’s office in 15 minutes.
我15分钟后到达弗罗姆的办公室
Be there when I arrive.
在那儿等我
Call Beck and the others. Tell them it’s time.
通知贝克还有其他人 告诉他们时候到了
Put me through to Communications.
给我接通讯局
This is General Olbricht,
我是奥尔布里希特将军
Calling on behalf of General Fromm,
我以后备军指挥官
Commander of the Reserve Army.
弗罗姆将军的名义宣告
The Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler, is dead.
元首阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥逝世
A group of radicals in the SS
一群党卫军的激进分子
Are attempting to seize control of the government.
企图夺取政♥权♥
Initiate Operation Valkyrie.
执行瓦尔基里计划
You have your orders. Pass them along.
把你们收到的命令传达下去
Battalion. Attention!
全营 立正
The Fuhrer…
元首他…
Our Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler,
我们的元首 阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
Is dead.
逝世了
Who told you the Fuhrer was dead?
谁告诉你们元首逝世了
General Fellgiebel. At the Wolf’s Lair.
在狼穴检查站的费吉博将军
There’s no use calling. All communication lines are down.
打电♥话♥是徒劳 所有的通信线路都被中止了
Yes. Get me the Wolf’s Lair. One moment, sir.
给我接狼穴检查站 请等一下 长官
Wolf’s Lair. May I connect you?
狼穴检查站 需要帮你接通吗
Yes. General Fromm for Field Marshal Keitel. Urgent.
是的 弗罗姆将军致凯特尔元帅的急电
Keitel. Yes, I’m sorry to disturb you, sir.
我是凯特尔 抱歉打扰您 元帅
But I wonder if you could tell me what’s happening.
但是您能否告诉我到底发生了什么
The most incredible rumors are circulating in Berlin.
最难以置信的流言在柏林传得沸沸扬扬
I don’t know what you mean.
我不知道你指什么
There’s talk that the Fuhrer has been assassinated.
有人传言元首遭遇暗♥杀♥
Another failed attempt.
又是一次失败之举而已
The Fuhrer was never in danger.
元首安然无恙
By the way, where’s your man Stauffenberg?
顺便问一句 你手下的史陶芬伯格呢
Stauffenberg?
史陶芬伯格?
He… On his way back to Berlin, I would think.
他…我想他应该在回柏林的路上
Let me know when he arrives. I’d like a word with him.
他回来后通知我 我想和他谈谈
The Fuhrer’s fine. That is a lie. Adolf Hitler’s dead.
元首很安全 那是谎言 阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥死了
Operation Valkyrie is in effect.
瓦尔基里计划已经开始付诸实施了
Only I can initiate Valkyrie.
只有我才有权执行瓦尔基里计划
You did.
没错
This is treason.
你们这是谋反
Right now, the Reserve Army’s assuming control of Berlin.
现在 后备军正在夺取柏林的控制权

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!