Are you with us or not?
你要加入我们吗
Do you realize what you’ve done?
你们清楚自己都做了什么吗
The Fuhrer is alive. I delivered the bomb myseIf.
元首还活着 我亲自递送的炸♥弹♥
I saw the blast. He is dead.
我看到它爆♥炸♥了 他死定了
Are you with us? I don’t believe this is happening.
你站在我们这边吗 我不相信这一切
This is some kind of a joke. Are you with us or not?
简直是开玩笑 你站在哪一边
Colonel, if what you say is true,
上校 如果你所言属实
you should shoot yourself immediately.
你应该立即自行了结
The rest of you are under arrest. No, General. You are.
你们所有人都被捕了 错了 将军 被捕的是您
I don’t know where you think this is going.
我不知道你们认为这样的结局是什么
Get me Operations.
给我接操作部
This is Colonel Stauffenberg.
我是史陶芬伯格
Seal off the War Ministry per Operation Valkyrie.
根据瓦尔基里计划 封锁陆军部
No one gets in or out
没有奥尔布里希特将军的许可
Without authorization from General Olbricht’s office.
禁止任何人进出
General Beck. You’re not wearing your uniform, sir.
贝克将军 您没穿制♥服♥
This should be seen as a movement of the people.
这应被看成一次群众运动
Colonel Stauffenberg? Yes.
史陶芬伯格上校 正是
The Chief has guaranteed the full support
局长已经确保了柏林警方的
Of the Berlin Police.
全力支持
You will have no interference from my men.
您不会受到我方的任何阻碍
You have my word.
我向您保证
Thank you.
谢谢
Colonel Stauffenberg, sir. We are reporting for duty.
史陶芬伯格上校 我们前来向您报到
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你们的前来
Gentlemen, in three hours I want confirmation
先生们 我希望我们在3小时内
That the government quarter is ours
能够取得政♥府♥驻地
And SS Command has been cleared of every living soul.
并且把党卫军全部清除
You all know what must be done.
你们都知道该做什么
By nightfall, I want to know that Hitler’s Germany
黄昏前 我想确认希♥特♥勒♥统治下的德国
Has seen its last sunrise.
已经不会再看到日出之日
Yes, sir. All replacements have been authorized.
是的 长官 所有的职位顶替已经被授权了
In fact, Field Marshal Witzleben has been appointed
事实上 维茨勒本元帅被任命为
Commander-in-Chief of the Armed forces.
武装部总司令
That’s exactly why he’s been appointed.
被任命的原因在于
If he was a member of the Party,
如果让他作为我党的成员
He’d be locked up as a suspect.
他将作为嫌犯被监禁
Yes, sir, I understand your concern,
是的 长官 我理解您的顾虑
But this is an emergency.
但这是紧急事件
The commanding officer at the 11th District, please.
请接通11师的指挥官
I need a decision, Major.
我需要你做个决定 少校
Tell your men that acts of vengeance will not be tolerated.
通知你的人绝不容忍♥任何复仇行为
Why hasn’t anyone occupied
为什么没人去占领
The Tegel broadcasting station?
提格广播站
Can I speak to the commanding officer
我能和汉诺威的指挥官
In Hannover, please?
说几句话吗
We represent a different form of government.
我们实行一种别样的政♥府♥形式
I’d be careful who you said that to.
我该注意你的说话对象
Loyalty to the Party isn’t what it used to be.
对党忠诚的意义已不同于以往
Yes, Paris. France. Not since they murdered the Fuhrer.
是的 法国巴黎 不是因为他们谋杀元首
And, Josef. Thank you.
还有 谢谢你 约瑟夫
You’ve made the right decision.
你做了正确的选择
District 13 is ours.
13区归我们了
By order oF Field Marshal von Witzleben,
我们奉元帅维茨勒本之命
You are under arrest for crimes against the state.
以叛国罪逮捕你
This is StauFfenberg. I’m trying to connect with Major-General Thadden.
我是史陶芬伯格 请给我接一下萨登少将
No, I’ve already spoken to 413 Battalion.
我已经和413营通过话了
You’ll have no trouble getting reinforcements.
你们会顺利得到增援的
The order explaining everything will be in your hand shortly.
说明文件一会就会送到
No, these are your orders. Excellent.
不 这就是命令 好的
My wife is in Bamberg with my children.
我夫人和孩子还在班贝格
Would you please try to raise them on the phone?
能帮我接通他们的电♥话♥吗
Yes, sir. Thank you.
是的 长官 谢谢
General Schwedler has issued the Valkyrie orders
施韦德勒将军已经执行了瓦尔基里计划
And has sealed off headquarters.
封锁了司令部
Good. Check on the radio stations every 20 minutes
很好 每20分钟查一下广播
Till we have confirmation they’re ours.
直到确定他们归我们了
Well, with all due respect, sir, you can’t believe everything you hear.
请恕我冒昧 先生 不过您不会相信的
That is SS propaganda. He’s dead.
那只是纳粹党卫军的说法 他已经死了
Only the commander of the Home Army is authorized to give orders.
只有国♥军♥的司令官才有权下令
General? Sir.
将军? 先生
Hello, Christian? Our men in the transport offices
你好 克利斯汀? 我们运输处的人
Have secured the railway communications network,
在保护铁路通讯网络
But there are repeater stations…
但是还有中继…
Yes. I give you my word. …telephone and telegraph offices,
是的 我保证 …电♥话♥电报局
Emergency broadcast outposts. We need more men.
紧急事件无线电哨所 我们还需要兵力
Thank you. Give my best to your family.
谢谢 给你家里带好
He’s with us.
他加入了
Mertz? Call Potsdam.
梅尔茨? 与波茨坦那取得联♥系♥
Tell them to place all available units under our control.
告诉他们把所有闲置的单位都调过来
You have your men. Now get control of the radio.
人给你了 控制住无线电通讯
We have control of the government quarter.
我们已经控制了政♥府♥
We don’t have Berlin yet.
但还没拿下柏林
What is it now, Sergeant? Arrest orders, sir.
又是什么 中士 逮捕令 长官
One from Colonel Stauffenberg in the War Ministry
一个是来自作战指挥部的史陶芬伯格上校
To arrest Reich Minister Goebbels.
要逮捕帝国部长戈培尔的令状
The other is from the WoIf’s Lair, to arrest Colonel Stauffenberg.
另一个是狼穴的 要逮捕史陶芬伯格上校
Send them both through.
都发出去
Our job is not to interpret orders, our job is to pass them along, regardless.
我们的任务不是解释命令 而是传递命令
Yes, but… That will be all, Sergeant.
可是… 就这样吧 中士
This is treason! You’re all going to pay for this! Do you hear me?
这是叛国 你们是要付出代价的 听见了吗
New arrest orders, sir. For Stauffenberg and Goebbels.
新的逮捕令 长官 史陶芬伯格和戈培尔
Do we arrest them both?
两个都抓吗
I would hate to find out I’m being taken advantage of.
都拿我开涮呢
You really think it’s a coup? Of that I am certain.
您认为是政♥变♥吗 当然了
What I can’t say is which side we’re on.
只是我还不知道我们应该加入谁
Come with me.
跟我来吧
District 4, Dresden and Leipzig. District 12, Wiesbaden. District 9…
4区 德累斯顿和莱比锡城 12区 威斯巴登 9区…
They’ve had no trouble getting reinforcements,
他们已经顺利得到增援
And I rely on you seeing that this gets done.
请你监督整个过程
I’ve just spoken to Colonel Linstow.
我刚和林思托上校通过话
They’ve arrested 1,200 SS
他们在巴黎已经逮捕了1200名纳粹党卫军
And Gestapo officials in Paris.
和盖世太保官员
Not a single shot fired.
没用一枪一弹
Early reports from Vienna are good. I’m waiting on word from Prague.
之前从维也纳发来了捷报 现在在等布拉格的消息
Incredible.
太好了
I’m ready to be connected.
准备好了
Minister Goebbels? What can I do for you, Major?
戈培尔部长? 有何贵干 少校
My battalion has an order to blockade the government quarter
我们接到命令要封锁政♥府♥区
And place you under arrest.
并逮捕您
Are you a dedicated National Socialist, Major?
你会为祖国鞠躬尽瘁吗 少校
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Maior Remer here. Hello?
雷默少校 请讲
Do you recognize my voice?
能听出我是谁吗
Yes, my Furer. Then listen to me very care fully.
是的 元首 那就仔细听着
Want these traitors taken alive.
给我活捉这些叛徒
Yes, my Furer.
是的 元首
You heard what he said. The Furer wants the traitors taken alive.
你都听到了 元首要活捉他们
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
It’s a coup, all right. We can’t afford to remain neutral any longer.
这是政♥变♥ 我们不能再保持中立了
You have to make a decision.
你必须做出选择
When it’s over, we better wind up on the right side.
当一切都结束 我们最好选对主
Very well.
好吧
Send through all communications from the Wolf’s Lair.
保持狼穴的通讯线路通畅
Stop all communications from Stauffenberg.
停止所有史陶芬伯格发来的信息
Release these men!
把他们都放了
But they’re part of the coup.
但是他们参与了政♥变♥啊
I’ve just been on the phone with Hitler himself.
我刚和希♥特♥勒♥本人通过话了
We are the coup, you idiot. We’ve been duped.
我们这才是在政♥变♥ 你个蠢材 我们被耍了
We’ve lost contact with District 11 .
我们和11区联♥系♥不上了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!