不然我就抽腿 找另一家银行 拿其他的75%
..I’m gonna pull and go to another bank for the 75.
我们有30家银行预备参与 4年期的循环信用贷款
Look, we’ve got 30 banks ready to participate in a 4-year revolving credit line.
但你们必须向我们保证在前12个月偿还大部份贷款
We must have ur assurance u will pay back most of the loan in the 1st 12 months.
我们唯一能做到的方法 就是清算机棚和飞机
The only way we can see this happening is liquidating the hangars and the planes.
你们担♥保♥能清算蓝星吗
Can you people guarantee the liquidation of Bluestar?
担♥保♥ 没问题
Guarantee? No sweat!
毕氏兄弟等着在机棚的位置 兴建一批公♥寓♥
We got the Bleezburgs lined up to build condos where the hangars are.
我们也把飞机推销给墨西哥人 也只有这种呆瓜才会买♥♥
We lay the airplanes off to the Mexicans, who are dumb enough to buy ’em!
德州航♥空♥也有人来求我 要我释出航线以及登机门
And I got the Texas boys drooling at my kneecaps for the routes and slots.
那还有什么问题就这么办吧
What’s your problem? It’s done!
这是波音737 登机门 机棚还有航线的价格表
Here’s the price tags on the 737s, gates, hangars, routes.
蓝星的每笔资产都标好价了 就连打字机也是
We got it nailed right down to the typewriters.
这一起交易最棒的地方 就是那笔超额筹资的退休基金
The beauty of this deal is the overfunded pension.
盖柯在那里有7千5百万
Gekko makes $75m there.
5千万供作遣散6千名员工的保险年金之用
50 million buys him the minimum annuities for 6,000 employees,…
剩下的都归他所有 我估算他也能赚上个 1千6百万元
..and he walks away with the rest. I figure he’ll make… He’ll clear $60-70m.
以1个月的工夫来讲算不错了
Not bad for a month’s work.
福 你的搭档还真是厉害
Your boy really did his homework, Fox.
你这个总裁做得 比那个被毒死的教宗还短命
And you’ll have the shortest executive career since that Pope that got poisoned.
这会儿他真要自封盖柯大帝了
Now he’ll really start believing he’s Gekko the Great.
-他想更改约定的时间 -拿着
– He’d like to change that appointment. – Hold this.
巴德 你不能进去 他在开会
Bud, you can’t go in! He’s in a meeting!
艾力克想到一个绝顶聪明的
Alex has come up with an ingenious way for us to…
我不知道我们今天有约
I didn’t know we had a meeting today, sport.
我也不知道 盖柯 我们得谈谈
I didn’t, either. I think we should talk, Gordon.
-各位请先离开一下 -这边走 先生
– Would you excuse us for a second? – Won’t you come this way, gentlemen?
谢谢你 艾力克
Thank you, Alex.
你到底要干什么
What do you want?
我刚发现贱价拍卖♥♥蓝星的事
I just found out about the garage sale at Bluestar.
为什么
Why?!
昨晚我在念维尼小熊和蜂蜜罐的故事给鲁迪听
Last night I was reading Rudy Winnie-the-Pooh and the Honey Pot.
你也知道结局是如何 他老把鼻子塞进罐子里 结果被卡住了
You know what happened? He stuck his nose in the pot too often and he got stuck.
或许你该念”皮诺丘”给他听
Maybe you oughta read him Pinocchio.
我原以为你想让蓝星起死回生 而非让它支离破碎
I thought you were gonna turn Bluestar around, not upside down!
-你利用了我 -你这就像是在摸瞎
– You fuckin’ used me! – You’re walking around blind without a cane.
傻瓜能赚到过钱就算走运了
A fool and his money are lucky to even meet.
-但你为何要毁了这公♥司♥ -因为它有漏洞 可以吗
– Why do you need to wreck this company? – Because it’s wreckable, all right?!
我换了个角度想 就变卦了
I took another look. I changed my mind.
这些人失业之后会无路可去
If they lose their jobs, they got nowhere to go!
我父亲在那里工作了24年 我向他保证过
My father has worked there for 24 years! I gave him my word!
说来说去都是向”钱”看齐
It’s all about bucks, kid.
其他的只是题外话
The rest is conversation.
巴德 你还是总裁 好吗
Buddy, you’ll still be president.
当时辰一到 你靠着保障条款 就等着发财吧
When the time comes, you’ll parachute out a rich man.
照你所能赚的钱来看 你父亲这辈子都无须再工作
With the money you’ll make, your dad’s never got to work again.
你告诉我 戈登 这一切何时才会结束
So tell me, Gordon, when does it all end, huh?
你一次能坐几艘游艇滑水 你要赚多少钱才够
How many yachts can you water-ski behind? How much is enough?
这不是够不够的问题 这是场不能平局的游戏
It’s not a question of enough, pal. It’s a zero-sum game.
非输即赢
Somebody wins, somebody loses.
金钱本身并没有输赢 只是转手了而已
Money itself isn’t lost or made, it’s simply transferred…
就像变戏法一样
..from one perception to another, like magic.
10年前我以6万元买♥♥下这幅画
This painting here. I bought it ten years ago for $60,000.
今天我可以60万卖♥♥出 幻觉变成了真实
I could sell it today for six hundred. The illusion has become real.
而越是真实 他们就越爱
And the more real it becomes, the more desperate they want it.
这就是资本主义的美妙之处
Capitalism at its finest.
你要赚多少才够 戈登
How much is enough, Gordon?
国内前1%的富翁 拥有这国家一半的财富 5兆
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth. Five trillion dollars.
1/3是来自于卖♥♥命工作 2/3是来自于继承遗产
One third comes from hard work, two thirds from inheritance,…
在利滚利之下 就连寡妇和白♥痴♥儿子都能发财
..interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons,…
而我是做什么的呢 炒房♥地♥产♥ 投机股票
..and what I do: stock and real-estate speculation.
这是胡说八道
It’s bullshit.
90%的美国大众 不负债就已经很偷笑了
You got 90% of the American public with little or no net worth.
我不去创造
I create nothing.
但我能拥有
I own.
规则是我订的 朋友
We make the rules, pal.
新闻 战争 和平 饥荒 动♥乱♥ 回纹针的价格
The news, war, peace, famine, upheaval, the price of a paperclip.
我们由帽中变出兔子 大家却只能坐着纳闷
We pick that rabbit out of the hat while everybody wonders how the hell we did it.
你不会天真到以为 我们是活在民♥主♥国家里吧
You’re not naive enough to think we’re living in a democracy, are you, Buddy?
这是个自♥由♥市场 而你也置身其中
It’s the free market, and you’re part of it.
对 你有那种杀手的直觉
Yeah. You got that killer instinct.
别急着走 你要跟我学的还有很多
Stick around, pal. I still got a lot to teach you.
显然是这样
Obviously.
好了 巴德 别这样 我原本就打算告诉你这件事
Oh, Buddy, come on. I was gonna tell you about it.
冷静点 今晚到我家吃个便饭 你带黛玲一起来
Calm down, all right? We’ll have dinner tonight. Bring Darien.
不 今晚不行
No, I can’t make it tonight.
巴德
Hey, Buddy.
你跟我是同一道的吗
Are you with me?
我得知道我们是否还在一道
I need to know if you’re with me.
我跟你是同一道的
I’m with you, Gordon.
-娜塔丽 我马上就好 -是
– Natalie, I’ll be right there. – Yes, Mr Gekko.
-谁 -欧里
– Yeah? – Yeah, Ollie.
你告诉他们 我不许蓝星交易的风声外泄
Tell them I want ziplocked mouths on the Bluestar deal,…
否则我就亲自去解决他们
..or I’ll come down there and rip out their fuckin’ throats.
巴德
Bud?
怎么回事
What’s going on?
我一路都被人当成猴子耍 由盖柯大帝操刀
I’ve been played like a grand piano by the master, Gekko the Great.
我今天看到了惨烈的真♥相♥
Today was the big crash,…
清算大拍卖♥♥
..the liquidation sale.
他要把蓝星大卸八块卖♥♥掉
He’s gonna carve Bluestar into little pieces and sell it all off.
王八蛋
Bastard!
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
我就怕会发生这种事
I was afraid something like this could happen.
我竟然还自己双手奉上 我跟我父亲和那些人信誓旦旦
I handed it to him on a silver platter. I told my father…
巴德 这不是你的错
Bud! Bud, it’s not your fault.
也不是你的决定
And it’s not your decision.
我不会让它发生的
I’m not gonna let it happen.
你去别招惹戈登 他会让你死无葬身之地
Don’t cross Gordon. He’ll crush you.
要是戈登不买♥♥蓝星 别人也会
If Gordon doesn’t buy Bluestar, someone else will.
谁敢保证他们不会做同样的事
Who’s to say they won’t do the same?
至少不会是我扣的板机
At least I won’t be pulling the trigger.
这是何苦呢 你拼了老命才有今天的成就
Why are you doing this? You’ve worked hard to get where you are.
我们就快接近云霄了 你不会想要抛弃这一切吧
We’re so close. You don’t wanna throw it all away.
我可以继续待在公♥司♥ 你也做得不错
Look, I can stay with the firm, and you’re doing fine.
我们没有戈登·盖柯也能过活
We can survive without Gordon Gekko.
我不只是要过活
I’m not looking to just survive.
我已经活了一辈子了
I’ve been doing that all my life.
别再自怨自艾了 巴德
Cut this self-pity crap, Bud!
那是什么意思
What the hell’s that supposed to mean?
意思是若你与戈登为敌 我无法在你身边支持你
It means if you make an enemy of Gordon Gekko, I can’t be there to stand by you.
是吗 你是说真的
Oh, yeah? Do you really mean that?
他答应了你什么 让你的公♥司♥上市
What did he promise you? To take you public?
若少了戈登的财力和护航 我就不算是热门投资 对吧
Without his money and seal of approval I’m not such a hot investment any more.
-原来你也是有个价码在 -你也不是那么纯洁 巴德
– You’re just the best money can buy, Darien. – You’re not exactly pure, Bud.
你一心想找盖柯复仇 却对我也怀着一样的恨意 先看看镜子
You went after Gekko and me with the same vengeance. Look in the mirror.
我有在看 我的确不喜欢我所看见的
I’m looking, and I sure don’t like what I see.
这很正常 但没有那么简单
Fair enough. But it’s not that simple, Bud.
当我一无所有时 是戈登拉了我一把
When I was down and had nothing, it was Gordon who helped me.
我的客户全是他介绍的 你也是其中一个
He got me all my clients …you among them …
而他也能轻而易举地收回
and he can take them away from me like that.
有一天你或许会发现
You may find out that when you’ve had money and lost it,…
-曾经富有过的人 比穷一辈子的人还惨 -是吗
– ..it’s worse than never having had it at all. – Oh, yeah?
那是胡说八道
That is bullshit!
你若敢走出那道门 我就换门锁
You step out that door and I am changing the locks!
巴德 或许你不相信 但我真的关心你
You may not believe this, Bud, but I really do care for you.
我们本能成为很好的伙伴
We would’ve made a good team.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
滚你妈♥逼♥出去
Get the fuck outta here!
房♥地♥产♥市场现在一片萧条 就连有钱人都在哎哎叫
The market is dead right now. Even the rich are bitching.
唯一会动的只剩白蚁和蟑螂了 以我所赚的高佣金
The only thing moving is the termites and cockroaches, and my commission…
废话少说 好吗 快点把这地方卖♥♥掉就是了
Look, save the rap, all right? Just sell the fucker, fast!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章勇敢的心
下一篇文章帕丁顿熊
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!