你说的对 但你先得壮大自己 到时才能去做善事
You’re right, but you gotta get to the big time first, then you can do good things.
-孩子 这是没有中间路线的 -卢 相信我 这档股票稳赚不赔
– You can’t get a little bit pregnant, son. – Lou, trust me. It’s a winner. Buy it.
我们去那家店疯狂把美眉
We’ll kamikaze over to Nell’s, chase some cotton underwear.
我知道这个18岁的妞 胸大无脑 可火♥辣♥了 等下
I know this 18-year-old bimbette that’s gorgeous. Hold on.
-星期6打网球不 -不 我要去加拿钓大鱼 这个客户很重要
– Play tennis Saturday? – Can’t. Fly-fishing in Canada. Real big client.
-你有买♥♥安纳克吗 -赚了一点 还不赖 谢啦
– Take Anacott? – Light snack, but good. Thanks, pal.
你认真在力争上游了
You’re sharking your way up.
不 亲爱的 你得分散投资风险
No, no, my dear, you’ve got to diversify.
我有可靠的消息 安纳克钢铁
l got a sure thing. Anacott Steel.
我刚听到我最爱的话
I’ve just heard the most lovely two words.
蓝色马蹄爱安纳克钢铁
Blue Horseshoe loves Anacott Steel.
安纳克钢铁
Anacott Steel.
看来安纳克钢铁有大批买♥♥气 去探探套利业者
Looks like Anacott Steel’s in play. Check the ARBs.
买♥♥气旺盛 我们已进场了
Looks like it’s being accumulated.
卢对 我要买♥♥安纳克 全力买♥♥进
Lou? Anacott. I buy. Yeah. Take it and bid it.
若我没猜错的话 涨个几毛钱也照买♥♥
Quarters won’t matter. Keep taking Anacott.
安纳康很特别 一直有人进场
This is special. Anacott. Paint the tape.
-能买♥♥多少就买♥♥多少 -买♥♥10万股
– Bet the ranch. – Buy 100,000 shares.
-怀曼起疑心了 -自然会的
– Wildman is sniffing around. – It’s on automatic pilot to the moon.
-若涨到75元 我们就净赚2千4百万 -朋友 稍安勿躁
– If it hits 75, we’ll clean 24 mil. – Relax, pal.
这一行的第1课就是 别对股票情绪化 这会蒙蔽你的判断力
First les in this busi. Don’t get emotional about stock. It clouds the judgment.
安纳克钢铁在今日成交量旺盛 终场以51.125作收
Which closed at 5 1/8, up 5 1/8
相较于昨天的收盘价 上涨了5.125
from yesterday’s close on heavy trading.
我能效劳吗
Can I help you?
我是福巴德 我有些文件要给盖柯先生签名
Yes, I’m Bud Fox. I have some papers for Mr Gekko to sign.
-请进 -谢谢
– Come in. – Thank you.
-盖柯先生 我很抱歉 -没关系
– I’m sorry about this, Mr Gekko. – It’s all right. It’s OK.
你要在这里等吗
You wanna wait here?
有什么问题
Problems?
没有问题 这是福巴德 这是凯 我太太
No problem. This is Bud Fox. My wife, Kate.
-你是从市区过来的 -是的 夫人
– Hello. You came out from the city? – Yes, ma’am.
很长的一段路 你要喝点酒吗
Ah, long drive. You want a drink?
对 喝点酒 你要喝什
Yeah, you want a drink? Um… sure.
-还是不喝了 -别这样 喝杯酒
– If you’d rather not. – No, come on. Have a drink.
顺便认识一下大家
Get to meet all the people. It’s a good idea.
罗山姆 温卡门 林史东 这是福巴德
We got Sam Ruspoli, Carmen Winters, Stone Livingston. This is Bud Fox.
他出名的老婆玛菲
His illustrious wife, Muffie.
罗甘迪 巴迪克 戴玲 全都是老朋友
Candice Rogers, Dick Brady. Darien Taylor. All old friends.
你好
Hi.
这个主意不错 戈登
Great idea, Gordon.
我知道好帮手难找 但它会调马丁尼吗
I know good help is hard to find, but can it create a dry vodka martini?
它不会顶嘴 不偷餐具
It doesn’t talk back or steal the silverware.
迪克还能用它帮我节税对吧
And Dick here is gonna get me an exemption, aren’t you?
我在圣克里斯多福岛穿着这新款豹皮比基尼
I’m in St Kitts with this new Kamali leopard-skin V-cut bikini,…
让我的婚姻像是回到5年前 你明白我的意思吗
..which is gonna turn back the clock on my marriage five years. Know what I mean?
先生 有您的电♥话♥ 是赖瑞怀曼爵士 他说有要事
Call for you, sir. Sir Lawrence Wildman. He says it’s important.
谢谢 尼扬
Thank you, Nyung.
再帮林先生调杯马丁尼 留下来 会很好玩的
Would you fix Mr Livingston another martini? Stick around. This could be fun.
原来这全怪那个乌克兰贱♥人♥ 她在我身上涂错了药
It’s all because this Ukrainian bitch botched the job on my wax on my bikini line.
真可怕 你应该告她的
How ghastly! Sue her.
-赖瑞 真是意外 -戈登 我要见你
– Larry, what a surprise! – I want to see you, Gordon.
能等到明天吗 我现在得招待客人
Can it wait till tomorrow? I got people here.
-不能等 是很重要的事 -好吧 若是这样的话 你过来吧
– No, this can’t wait. It’s important. – OK. If you feel that way, come on over.
原来你在这里 我可以借用他一下吗
Ah! There you are! Can I steal him for a minute?
-当然 -我要听你的意见
– Of course. – I want your opinion.
你在这幅画中看到了什么
So what do you see in this?
纯洁 天真
Purity. lnnocence.
我倒觉得是浪费了几千块
A few thousand dollars down the tubes, if you ask me.
真的吗
Really?
那你这辈子别想当艺评家了
You can kiss your career as an art appraiser goodbye.
这是我们去年在当代画展上花了40万才买♥♥到的
We paid over 400,000 for it at the contemporary picture sale last June.
天呀 这笔钱都能买♥♥海边别♥墅♥了
Jesus, you could’ve had a whole beach house for that!
当然可以 不过是在纽泽西的威德坞
Sure you could. In Wildwood, New Jersey.
若是卖♥♥了这幅画 你可以在第5大道买♥♥间不错的顶楼公♥寓♥
If you sold this one, you could have a nice penthouse on Fifth.
不过剩下的钱可能不够装潢
You wouldn’t have much left over for decoration.
若你吸了毒 这幅画还不错
It’s nice, if you’re on mushrooms.
我真觉得戈登是个强悍生意人 但这会使他赔钱的
I thought Gordon was a tough businessman. He sure has taken a bath on that.
赔钱 我会说戈登是最精明的收藏家
A bath? I’d say Gordon is one of the most astute collectors around.
他的眼光独到 只买♥♥最好的
He has a great eye, and he only buys the best.
就拿这张地毯来说吧 这是俄♥罗♥斯♥顶级的布卡拉地毯
Like this rug, for instance. A Bokhara. It’s the finest of its kind.
在他买♥♥下后就有阿♥拉♥伯皇室的代表
After he bought it, a dealer representing the Saudi royal family…
出双倍的价钱要他割爱 这地毯让这屋子有了生气
..offered him twice what he paid. It absolutely makes the room.
看这些沙发上的坐垫 恰好凸显了这灰绿色的边饰
See how this bit of celadon in the border is picked up by these cushions?
尽管在咖啡桌的中♥央♥摆上伊特鲁里亚花瓶是种亵渎
Although it’s a sacrilege having that Etruscan vase on the table.
也许哪个呆瓜会把它当成烟灰缸来用
Some dope might use it as an ashtray.
-我猜你是室内设计师 -猜对了
– I guess you’re a decorator? – You got it.
慷他人之慨的高手
A great spender of other people’s money.
若你真的这么内行 我家等着你来化腐朽为神奇
If you’re that good, I’m sure you can do wonders with my place.
-你家在哪里 -上西区
– Where would that be? – Upper West Side.
真的就是那室外砖块暴露室内种满盆栽的地方
Really? Home of the exposed brick wall and the houseplant?
那只是租来的房♥子 我很快就会搬去东区
It’s just a rental. I’ll be moving to the East Side soon.
我跟戈登正在酝酿几笔生意
Some deals brewing with Gordon.
这只是题外话 我们来说点真格的
But that’s just conversation. What about real things?
好比就我们俩共进晚餐 下周5如何在圣多明哥咖啡店
Like dinner? The two of us… next Friday? Cafe Santo Domingo.
若我已经有约在先了呢
What if I have a previous engagement?
那你就去取消掉
You break it.
戴玲 你老♥毛♥病又犯了 净跟陌生人讲话
There you go again, Darien. Talking with strange men.
你好 山姆 你认识福巴德吗 山姆在银行界做事
Hello. Sam, do you know Bud Fox? Sam is in banking.
-巴德在替戈登做事 -幸会
– Works for Gordon. – Nice meeting you.
-你要留下来吃晚饭吗 -不 我还有很多事要做
– Are you staying for dinner? – No, I have work to do.
有人按门铃
Ah. The bell.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
下周给我电♥话♥ 我替你估个价
Call me next week. I’ll give you an estimate.
-赖瑞 你最近好吗 -很好 都在旅游
– Larry, how have you been? – Fine. Travelling, actually.
-你要喝点酒吗 -不了 谢谢
– Can I get you a drink? – No, thank you.
赖瑞 不好意思 是赖瑞爵士
Larry! Excuse me. Sir Larry.
你好吗 你气色真♥他♥妈♥的好
How are ya? Goddamn, you look great!
-戈登 -你想聊聊是吧
– Gordon. – So you wanna talk.
-盖柯先生 我想先回去了 -留下来
– I’ll be heading back now, Mr Gekko. – Stick around.
他是我的一员大将 福巴德
This is one of my gang. Bud Fox.
我们上楼去好吗
Shall we go upstairs?
赖瑞 这是世上最罕见的手♥枪♥
The rarest pistol in the world, Larry.
鲁格点45手♥枪♥
A .45 Luger.
只做了6把
Only six of ’em were ever manufactured.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
更罕见的是你竟然对安纳克钢铁有兴趣
Rarer still is your interest in Anacott Steel.
我的兴趣和你一样是钱 赖瑞 这笔投资对我的孩子不错
My interest is the same as yours. Money. it’d be a good invest for my kid.
不 这次我是做长♥期♥的
No, this time I’m in for the long term.
我不是想变现图利 我要让这公♥司♥起死回生
It’s not a liquidation. I’m gonna turn it around.
你这一搅和 可把我害惨了
You’re getting a free ride on my tail, mate.
我花在买♥♥回你手上股票的钱原本可拿来让工厂现代化
With the dollars you’re costing me to buy back stock, I could modernise the plant.
戈登 付出代价的可不只是我
I’m not the only one who pays here, Gordon.
还有那一群员工的生计 3 4代的钢铁工人
We’re talking about lives and jobs. Four generations of steelworkers…
若我说错 请更正我
Correct me if I’m wrong,
当你接收那家电子公♥司♥的时候 遣散了多少人6千名工人
but when you got CNX Electronics, you laid off 6,000 workers.
还有简森果业呢 4千人 你买♥♥下的航♥空♥公♥司♥
Jemson Fruit, 4,000. That airline you bought, um…
我可以让你死无葬身之地
I could break you, mate. In two pieces over my knees.
你我都心知肚明
You know it. I know it.
我可以买♥♥下6个你都还有剩
I could buy you six times over.
我可以抛光安纳克的股票 让你血本无归
I could dump the stockjust to burn your arse!
不过我正好想要那家公♥司♥ 而我也要买♥♥回你所有的持股
But I happen to want the company, and I want your block of shares.
我明天就会宣布投标出价 价钱很好 1股65元
I’m announcing a tender offer at 65 tomorrow.
我期望你能做出承诺
I’m expecting your commitment.
赖瑞 摊牌最让我厌烦 这样是两败俱伤 你可以独拿那家公♥司♥
Showdowns bore me, Larry. Nobody wins. You can have the company.
其实 看你这自大的家伙如何力拼其他钢铁厂还更有趣
In fact, it’ll be fun watching you and your giant ego trying to make a horse race of it.
巴德 那股票的公道价是多少
Buddy, what’s a fair price for that stock?
清盘价格更高 每股值80元
The break-up value is higher. It’s worth 80.
我们不想狮子大开口 你觉得72元怎么样
Well, we don’t want to be greedy. So what do you say to 72?
你这个趁火打劫的商业强盗 你太不堪了
You’re a two-bit pirate and greenmailer. Nothing more,…
盖柯
..Gekko.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章勇敢的心
下一篇文章帕丁顿熊
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!