Dude! Dude! Hey, where’s my camera, man?
这地方很怪
It was pretty weird, man,
这里很干 可看上去一点不像沙漠
’cause on the drive, it didn’t really look like a desert.
“沙漠戈壁”
Thinking, “Okay, where’s the desert?”
可我们看到的都是丛林山脉
You know, all I’m doing is seeing jungle and mountains.
有多远
How far we got?
整个团队都在想”我们这是在干什么”
The whole crew was just like, “Where are we? What are we doing here?”
我在想如果要骑林道 我还不如待在家里
Like, if I wanted to ride in the forest, I’ll stay home in B.C.
当海拔开始攀升
You start climbing in elevation,
你发现地表有了变化 出现零星红土
and you start to see a little bit of red dirt here and there.
接着峰回路转
And then, sure enough, come around a corner,
是的 是沙漠
and there it was … desert.
这是个巨大的红土山谷
Just explodes into this huge valley of red dirt and red mountains,
它看起来难以置信
and it just looks unbelievable.
感觉很棒
Instantly, morale was just up through the roof.
哦 看这地方
Yo, look at this place.
哇 好震憾 是吧
Whoo-hoo! Pretty sick, eh?
我们开始寻找路线
I start scouring to find lines,
大家找到两条合适的路线
and everyone’s finding, you know, about two lines each right away.
我们得利用这里的特征
We got to use what each place has to offer and use its strengths.
这里很开阔
So, here in Argentina, it’s the big open faces
你根本不用对它进行改造
and the chutes that you don’t have to touch.
这比我从另一面看的大五倍以上
It’s like five times bigger than I thought it was when I looked from the other side,
我想这很好
which is a good thing, I think.
这大概是我到过的最好场地
This is like the best spot I’ve ever been at.
噢 这像流沙
Ohh! It’s like quicksand!
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
我这辈子都没有在这样奇特的地方骑过车
That was the biggest hike I’ve ever done in my whole entire life.
从来没有人在这里骑过车
No one’s ever rode in this place before.
这个感觉很酷
That’s a pretty cool feeling, you know,
你可能是第一个尝试这个路线的人
’cause you’re out there, and you’re like, “Dude, look at this line.”
也可能是最后一个
Probably the first one hitting it, and I’m probably gonna be the last.
我和安德鲁坐在山脊上
Me and Andreu were sitting on the ridge up there,
他说罗比
and he said, “Robbie …
罗比可是我最喜欢的人物
Robbie’s probably my favorite human being.”
我也不知道 也许他也是我最喜欢的人物
I’m like, “He’s probably one of my favorite human beings, too.”
他甚至不用热身就开跑
Just sends it. Doesn’t … He doesn’t even warm up run.
但是他已经有半年没骑车了
Hasn’t ridden his bike in six months, and then just rips down that.
罗比 我喜欢他
Robbie, man, like, as soon as he’s on it,
他路线总是最疯狂的
he just finds the craziest line and rides it, man.
他实在太神勇了
His line was just insane.
加油 伙计
Get it, buddy! Get it, buddy!
该死
-Dude! -Damn it!
我想我脚伤了
Broke my foot, I think.
-是吗 - 是的
-Really? -Yeah.
经过简单观察后
After just like a quick assessment,
我们不得不前往医院检查
we had to go to the hospital to check it out.
你不想被耗在这里的医院
You don’t want to end up in the hospitals down here
或是家庭之外的其它地方
or anywhere besides home, really,
你永远不知道会发生什么
’cause you never know what’s gonna happen in there.
X光 或
X-ray, or…
没人懂英语
No one speaks English.
我试图让他们了解
It was really rough trying to get them to understand
我的脚需要照X光
that I needed an X-ray on my foot.
万幸没有骨折
Fortunate enough that there was no broken bones,
但他现在伤得不轻
but he’s pretty injured right now,
只要没问题 他随时可以回到计划中
so we’ll see if he can get back on his bike anytime later in the trip.
有些人认为此行很平常
Seems like more people are getting hurt this trip than normally.
但安德鲁就曾狠狠地被摔在地上
Andreu took one of the hardest crashes I’ve ever seen in my life.
-脖子和其它地方没事吧 -锁骨可能有事
-Your neck and everything all right? -It may be the collarbone.
我重重地摔了一跤
I took a big crash,
还好只是些皮外伤
but luckily, I just got a bunch of bumps and bruises.
在这样的陌生国家 没人愿意冒险
No one wants to take any more risk in a country like this,
但同时 如果你看到好的机会
but, at the same time, if you see something you want to do,
还是会忍♥不住尝试
you’re not just gonna let it go by. You’re still gonna go for it.
没一会 他又百分百热情地扛车上去
Two minutes later, he’s just 100% again,
还是骑同一条路线
and he just goes back up there and rides the same line.

Rolling.

Nice!
不错
So sick.
精彩
Nice work!
一切没问题
No problems that time.
首战告捷
First day back.
我们要探索的下一个地方 在北美
The next location we wanted to explore was back in North America.
我们知道 要在熟悉的北美大♥陆♥上找到新路线
And we knew that if we wanted to find new terrain on our home continent,
我们必须深入
we’d have to go deep.
我们来到英属哥伦比亚省中部
We’re in the most pristine section of the Fraser River
最偏僻的弗雷泽河
in central British Columbia.
乘坐快艇是进入这片区域的唯一方式
The only way into most of these areas is by jet boat.
我们会在弗雷泽这里呆上10天
We’re gonna be on the Fraser for, like, 10 days …
餐风露宿 简单生活
camping out, roughing it,
远离一切 与世隔绝
pretty far away from anything, really.
回到北美
Being back in North America,
我们的确有如鱼得水的感觉
we definitely had access to some amenities that made exploring a lot easier.
这个地方非常偏僻
We’re in the middle of the middle of nowhere.
世界上最的偏僻地方
If you can find the center point of nowhere,
非它莫属
it’s inside the center point.
当我刚听说这次旅行
When I first heard about this trip,
我就知道我们要面对的是艰苦生活
I knew we were gonna be living by the Claw lifestyle.
如果谁初次来到这里
If he, all of a sudden, got dropped off here by himself,
我认为他会感觉很好
I have a feeling he’d be all right.
但除了我们 其他人就不能这样说了
Can’t say the same for the rest of us.
麦考斯没有太多驻扎经验
The McCauls haven’t camped too much.
我决定在这个位置搭帐篷
I’m claiming a spot right here.
它看起来像帐篷小城
It looks like, kind of, tent city.
这个距离对于野生动物和熊是安全的
Safety in numbers from the wildlife and the bears.
希望他们会先对付来自四周的它们
Hopefully they’ll get them or them or them first,
所以我把帐篷设在正中间
so I’m pitching my tent right in the middle.
你曾在离帐篷10尺远的地方 见到过熊屎吗
Did you see the bear shit about 10 feet away from your tent there?
在我驻扎帐篷地方
I did not see the bear shit
我没有在方圆10尺内见到过熊屎
10 feet away from where I’m about to set up my tent.
-这里没事 -哦 这里安全
-It’s right here. -Oh, good. That’s safe.
这是他的脚印
This is his trail.
得看看说明书
This thing needs a glossary.
但上面没写怎么弄啊
They never told me what a rip-and-stick wrap…
是的 我一直在搭帐篷
Yeah, I set up tents all the time.
不 我不管什么说明书了
No, I’m not reading the directions or anything.
这样可以挡雨水 菜鸟
This keeps the rain out, by the way, in case you’re a rookie.
家 甜蜜的家
Home sweet home!
我看你的帐篷顶有点怪
How come the pole is on top of your tent?
其他人好像都不是这样的
Nobody else’s seems to be that way.
这是我多年总结的小经验 我觉得它很实用
It’s a little trick I picked up over the years about tent-building.
你在唱什么
I thought you were singing.
我烧了我的膝盖
I burned my knee
这真是
It really …
噢 晕
Ow, fuck.
该死的
God damn it.
我想这CD卡住了
I thought the CD was skipping for a second.
这野营不错
I’m down with this camping business,
只是我的帐篷是在斜坡上 睡袋会滑动
except for my tent’s on a hill, and my sleeping bag’s really slippery.
我就像个球在帐篷里
I kept trying to figure out why I’d end up in a little ball
我一直想解决
down at the bottom of my tent.
我弄着弄着 这就睡着了
So I’d scoot my way back up, fall asleep,
然后我就慢慢地滑下去了
and then just slowly slide back down.
这是我的第一条骑行路线
That was my first line of the trip,
就从我帐篷开始 到谷底
all the way from the top of my tent down to the bottom.
看看今天又什么收获吧
I think I’ll find some more today.
我们抱着赌一把的心态 向河流深处进发
We all just kind of gambled a little bit, and then went down river.
来到这个地方 它看起来棒极了
And we come across this zone that just looks awesome.
这里看来去就是为山地车而设的
And it looks like something that was just made for mountain biking.
很不错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!