咱们有过约定 彼此互相提供消息
We had a deal once; We’d tip each other off if we heard.
我知道 我还记得
I know. I remember.
那么
Well?
我没收到任何风声
I heard of nothing.
谢了
Thanks.
小赛 亲爱的 是你吗
Sail’, honey, is that you?
正是我
The one and only!
-拿到机油了吗 亲爱的 -是的 先生
D’you get that oil, baby? -Yes siree!
我遇到一个叫赖的家伙 他开修车档
I met a guy called Red. He owns a garage.
什么味道
What’s that smell?
我吐了
I barfed.
我原来想去厕所吐 结果却撞错门
I tried to make it to the bathroom, but it was the wrong door.
可能是长途跋涉让我作呕 亲爱的
I think all this driving is upsetting me, baby.
你觉得我们能在这儿待上几天 休息一下吗
D’you think we could stay here and rest a couple of days?
你晕车 对不对
Are you carsick, sweetheart?
我猜是有点
A little, I guess.
赛勒 亲爱的
Oh Sailor, honey;
我希望那个女孩的死不会叫我们 倒霉运
I hope seeing that girl die didn’t jinx us.
我给你买♥♥了这个
I got this for you.
它有40种不同的味道
It has 40 different flavors.
每一种都代表我爱你的一个理由
One for about every reason I love you.
小赛 我会好好珍藏
Sail’, I’m gonna save this.
即使我吃它
But if I ever eat it,
吃的时候我也会记着你
I’ll be thinking of you.
“一辆汽车在118号♥公路发生车祸
“Robert Brenton and two passengers,
司机罗伯特·布兰登
William Reese
及车上两名乘客 威廉·瑞斯和茱莉·戴全部丧生”
and Julie Day, were killed when his car crashed on Highway 118.”
布兰登那个该死的笨蛋
Robert Brenton, that dumb fuck!
那笨蛋蠢得要命 活该要死
That stupid shit was so dumb, he deserved to die!
王八羔子
That asshole!
蒂米 4号♥房♥在搞什么鬼 整天亮着灯
Timmy, what’s going on in No. 4, where them lights are always on?
他们在拍色情片 德州风味
Them are making a pornographic movie, Texas style!
怎么 想客串一下
You wanna join in?
在金枪鱼镇混 就得多点幽默感
To survive in Big Tuna, you need an active sense of humor!
这位是波斯·史布 我们叫他”老史”
This is Bosis Spool. We call him “DO Spool”.
他是位火箭科学家
The man is a rocket scientist!
我的狗在叫
My dog barks some.
你在脑子里想象它是什么样的
Mentally, you picture my dog,
可是 我还没告诉你
but, I have not told you
它是什么种的
the type of dog which I have.
也许你会想到
Perhaps you might even picture Toto
《绿野仙踪》里那只狗托托
from the “Wizard of Oz”.
但是我可以告诉你们 我的狗一直跟我在一起
But I can tell you my dog is always with me.
嗨 伙计们好
Hey everybody!
波比 嗨 赛勒 露拉
Bobby! Hey, Sailor, Lula,
我跟你们说的就是他 波比 这是赛勒和露拉
This is the man himself! Bobby, this is Sailor and Lula,
两位刚从外地来…
the 2 most recent strandees,
手头也不怎么宽裕
of the economic variety.
波比·佩鲁 我喜欢这地方
Bobby Peru. Like the country.
波比几天前才到这儿
Bobby just rolled into town a few days ago.
现在再也没有出现像波比这么 叫人兴奋的人物了
Yeah, Bobby is the most exciting item
嘿 自1986年那场
to hit Big Tuna since the ’86 cyclone
掀掉中学屋顶的龙♥卷♥风♥以后
sheared the roof off the high school.
你是德州人吗 佩鲁先生
You from Texas, Mr. Peru?
我四海为家
I’m from all over.
你在海军陆战队待过
You were in the Marines.
四年
Four years.
-波比之前在朝阪待过 -朝阪是什么
Bobby was at Cao Ben. -What’s Cao Ben?
-你多大了 -20
How old are you? -Twenty.
许多老弱妇幼都死在朝阪
A lot of women and kids and old people died at Cao Ben.
当时是在一艘船上 兄弟
You was on a ship, partner.
当你在越南北部东京湾里漂浮时
Pretty hard to make contact with the people,
很难和人有接触
when you’re out floating in the Golf of Tonkin.
来吧 波比 再来一杯催情剂
Come on Bobby, have another glass of Jack.
我倒不介意喝一杯
Don’t mind if I fuckin’ do.
提到做那事…
Speakin’ of Jack …
有首歌♥唱得好 对面的女孩躺下来 躺下来…
One-eyed Jack’s yearning to go peeping in a seafood store …
好了
Alright.
很高兴认识你们
Nice meetin’ you.
-祝你们平安 伙计们 -再见 波比
Adios, boys! -See ya, Bobby!
波比就喜欢这个…
Bobby’s got a way …
没法让他脑子不想那玩意儿
Can’t shake that institution out of him.
宝贝 我还是觉得不大舒服 我去睡了
Baby, I still ain’t feelin’ so well. I’m goin’ to bed.
-你也来吗 -好的 我跟你回去
Will you come with me? -Yeah, I’ll come along.
就这样…
Well …
-晚安 -晚安
Good night! -Good night!
老天 刚才是怎么回事
Lordy, what was that about?
不清楚…
I don’t know …
妈的 那股酸味还没散
Man, that barf smell don’t fade fast.
我能为你做些什么
Is there anything I can do for you?
我想没有 小赛
I don’t think so, Sail’.
我只想躺下
I just need to lie down.
知道吗
You know what?
我明白你不大喜欢这里
I know you ain’t too pleased being here.
不是这样
It’s not that.
我要把它写下来
I’m gonna write it down,
我没法说出口
because I can’t say it.
没法说出口
You can’t say it?
对 我说不了
I can’t say this, not out loud.
“我怀孕了”
I’M PREGNANT.
老天
Oh God!
对我来说没问题 亲爱的
It’s okay by me, Peanut.
不是针对你…
Well, nothing personal …
但我不敢肯定 是不是对我也没问题
But I ain’t so sure it’s okay by me.
真的 小赛 我不是说你有什么不好
Really, Sail’, it’s nothing against you, baby.
我爱你啊
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我知道
I know.
只是自从我们在黄砖路抛锚后
I’m just sort of uncomfortable about how things are going,
发生的一切让我难受
since we broke down along that Yellow Brick Road,
而怀孕也没法给我安慰
and this doesn’t soothe me.
亲爱的 我保证不会让事情变得更糟
Honey, I promise I ain’t gonna let things get no worse.
我发誓
Not in a million years.
嗨 美人儿 赛勒在吗
Hey, pretty woman. Is Sailor here?
-不 他在给我们的车换机油 -我尿急
No, he’s changing oil out in our car. -I gotta take a piss, bad,
能借你的头用一下吗
can I use your head?
啊…我想可以
Oh … yeah, I guess.
我不是真的指你的头…我当然 不会尿在你头上
I don’t mean your head head … I’m not goin’ to piss on your hair,
只是借一下厕所
just gonna piss in the toilet.
仔细听好 波比·佩鲁的泉水叮咚响
Ya’ll take a listen, you’ll hear a deep sound comin’ from Bobby Peru!
这屋子有股呕吐后的味道
There’s a smell in this room of puke.
是你吐的
Have you been puking?
你病了
Are you sick?
-怀孕了 -厕所借完了 你可以走了
Pregnant? -You used the toilet, now go!
我做什么与你无关
It ain’t none of your business what I do around here!
我就喜欢有你这样一对宝贝的女人
I sure do like a woman with nice tits like yours,
说话凶巴巴 干起事来像兔子
who talks tough and looks like she can fuck like a bunny.
你在床上是这样吗
Can you fuck like that?
干起来像兔子
You like it like a bunny?
要是这样 小妞 我会叫你更爽
‘Cause if you do, baby, I’ll fuck you good,
像大野兔一样 在洞里乱跳
like a big old jack-rabbit, jump all around that hole!
波比的功夫是一流的
Bobby Peru don’t come up for air!
滚出去
Get out!
我让你害怕了
Am I scarin’ you?
你下面湿了
Is your pussy wet?
湿了没有
Is it wet?
噢 你跳得这么慢
Oh, don’t jump back so slow.
我还以为你是只兔子 兔子跳得很快
I thought you was a bunny! Bunnies jump fast.
但你这么慢
You jump back slow.
是某种暗示 对吗
Means something, don’t it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!