她是洛 简简单单穿着袜子的洛在清晨
She was Lo. Plain Lo in the morning.
身高四尺十寸
Standing four feet ten in one sock.
穿着松裤的时候是洛拉
She was Lola in slacks.
在学校的时候她是多丽
She was Dolly at school.
她书面上的名字是多丽丝
She was Dolores on the dotted line.
在我怀里 她永远是
In my arms, she was always…
洛丽塔
..Lolita.
我的生命之光
Light of my life.
欲望之火
Fire of my loins.
我的罪恶
My sin.
我的灵魂
My soul.
洛丽塔
Lolita.
但是如果没有在我在安娜贝尔第一次遇见她
But there might have been no Lolita at all…
也就不会有洛丽塔
..had I not first met Annabel.
当时我们都只有14岁
We were both 14.
在一个男孩的14岁的夏天时 不管什么事发生
Whatever happens to a boy during the summer he’s 14…
都可以让他铭记一生
..can mark him for life.
你所看到的宾馆 米兰那
That hotel you see, the Mirana,…
属于我们
..that belonged to us.
她那时想当一名护士
She wanted to be a nurse.
我想当一名间谍
I wanted to be a spy.
最终我们疯狂地 无可救药地相爱
All at once we were madly, hopelessly in love.
四个月之后 她死于伤寒
Four months later, she died of typhus.
她的去世所带来的巨大的打击冻结了我的情感
The shock other death froze something in me.
我所爱的那个孩子已经去了
The child I loved was gone.
但是我一直在寻找她
But I kept looking for her…
很久以后我抛弃了我的童年
..long after I’d left my own childhood behind.
就如同毒药渗入伤口
The poison was in the wound, you see.
伤口永远不能治愈
And the wound wouldn’t heal.
或许我应该加入教士
I probably should have joined the priesthood.
与其相反 我接受了美国比尔兹利大学的教职
Instead, I accepted a teaching post at Beardsley College in America.
在秋季开学之前我有一个夏天的假期
I had a summer free before the Fall semester.
我想我应该完成我正在写的一本书
I thought I’d finish a textbook I was working on.
一个法国文化对美国学生影响的调查
A survey of French literature for American students.
我接受了预付款
I took my advance… I took my advance…
准备去我叔叔的一个名字叫莫克的朋友家
..and went to live at the house of friends of my late uncle’s,
居住
the McCoos,…
他家在拉姆斯戴尔的新英格兰镇
..in the New England town of Ramsdale.
但是当我到达后 我发现那个房♥子已经不在那里了
But on arriving, I found that it was no longer there.
但是莫克夫人的一个朋友
But a friend of Mrs McCoo,…
一个名叫夏洛特 海兹的寡妇
..a widow, Mrs Charlotte Haze,…
同意向我提供住处
..agreed to accommodate me.
该死的狗
-Goddamn dog!
等一会 我正在煮东西
One minute. Something’s burnin’.
老天爷慈悲为怀
Lord have mercy!
海兹夫人很快就下来
Mrs Haze’ll be down in one.
露易丝 是汉伯特教授吗 告诉他我很快下来
Is that Professor Humbert, Louise? Tell him I’ll be down in one.
她很快就下来
She’ll be down in one!
汉伯特先生
Monsieur Humbert.
啊 我是
Uh, yes.
你是海兹太太
Mrs Haze, is it?
叫我夏洛特
Charlotte.
非常高兴认识你
I am so pleased to make your acquaintance.
弗兰克 莫克告诉了我你所有的学者气质的爱好
Frank McCoo told me all about your scholarly pursuits.
我自己也非常喜欢法语
I myself just cherish the French tongue.
嗯 麻烦 我能不能
Um… I wonder, could l…
嗯 请进
Mm. Come in.
哈罗德和我 已故的海兹先生
Harold and l, the late Mr Haze,…
我们都比较喜欢墨西哥
..we simply adored Mexico.
觉得他们的文化是那么的古老
The whole idea of a culture that sophisticated.
另外我们也认为他们跟原始人一样
And we think of them as primitive.
我是说 看看我们
I mean, look at us!
没错 是的
Indeed, yes.
楼上
Upstairs.
我和洛的房♥间在这边
I and Lo have our rooms just there.
这是你的房♥间
And this is your room.
可以放下一张桌子 随便你放什么东西
Space for a desk, anything you want.
20美元一个月 不还价
And at $20 a month, you can’t beat the price.
这是卫生间 有点乱
And here’s the bathroom. It’s a bit of a mess.
这是厨房♥
And this is the kitchen.
如果你有什么特殊的东西想吃的就直说
Now, if you have any special food needs, you just say.
我不知道拉姆斯戴尔有没有鹅肝
I don’t know if Ramsdale can provide you with foie grass,
就跟你平常习惯吃的那样
like you’re used to.
那是什么
What’s that?
嗯 时间表 当我…
Uh… timetable. For when I um…
真希望我不必回去
I was hoping I wouldn’t have to,
但是我想我必须回到纽约去
but I think I’ve got to go back to New York.
噢 看来你不是很满意
Oh, you’re not too favourably impressed.
不是 有一个关于波德莱尔的会议要参加
No… There’s a Baudelaire conference…
或许房♥子收拾得不是很整洁
This is not a neat household,
但是你住在这里会很舒适
but you would be very comfortable here.
确实很舒适
Very comfortable indeed.
我带你看看后院你就不会说不了
Don’t say no until you’ve seen the piazza.
来吧
Come.
我把这个地方叫后院
Well, I call it the piazza.
保持这里健康绿色可花了我不少功夫
It’s so much work to keep it healthy and green.
一辈子的工作
It’s a life’s work.
那就是我的洛
That’s my Lo.
这是我的百合花
And these are my lilies.
我喜欢百合
I love lilies.
-莉莉 是个漂亮的名字 你说呢 -非常漂亮
-Lily’s a nice name, don’t you think? -Beautiful.
漂亮
Beautiful!
你刚才说房♥费是多少来着
How much did you say the room was?
如果给一个普通男人
A normal man,…
一些女学生的照片
..given a group photograph of schoolgirls…
并被要求选出最喜欢的那一个
..and asked to point out the loveliest one,…
他必定不会选择那个早熟的
..will not necessarily choose the nymphet among them.
你必须是个艺术家
You have to be an artist,…
一个疯子 充满廉耻感并且忧郁而且绝望的人
..a madman, full of shame and melancholy and despair,…
才能认出她们之中的那个致命的恶魔
..in order to recognize the little deadly demon among the others.
她站在那里
She stands…
没有被认出来
..unrecognized by them,…
对她自己的神奇的魔力一无所知
..unconscious herself of her fantastic power.
-待会见 短吻鳄-待会见 鳄鱼
-See you later, alligator. -After a while, crocodile!
-很快 丹尼尔布恩-去死 蠢鸭子
-Real soon, Daniel Boone. -Get fucked, Daffy Duck.
#不知道为什么天上看不到太阳
Don’t know why… there’s no sun up in the sky
#自从我的爱人和我不在一起
Stormy weather
#天气一直是暴风雨
Since my man and I ain’t together…
你把我吵醒了
You woke me up.
-对不起
-Sorry.
我停下来
I’ll stop.
多丽丝 你整理了你的床铺了吗
Dolores! Have you made your bed?
没有 我没有整理我的床铺
No, I have not made my bed.
我让你整理你的床铺 有没有
I asked you to make your bed, didn’t l?
没有 你问我有没有整理我的床铺
No. You asked me if I’d made my bed.
整理你的床铺
Make your bed.
-现在
-Now!
我期待一个可怕的灾难
I long for some terrific disaster.
地震
Earthquake.
壮观的爆♥炸♥
Spectacular explosion.
整理你的床铺
Make your bed!
她妈立即终结了它
Her mother instantly eliminated.
用能让方圆一公里的人能听到的声音
Along with everybody else for miles around.
洛丽塔
Lolita…
在我怀里
..in my arms.
我今天很困
I’m sleepy today.
我也是
Me too.
你有失眠过吗
Have you been having trouble sleeping?
你不能想象那有多痛苦
You can’t imagine.
我是不是有丘疹
Am I getting a zit?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!