You know too much about Lula’s Mama.
什么意思
What do you mean?
强尼告诉我 你曾经给桑托斯当过司机
Johnnie told me you were a driver for Marcello Santos.
-那又怎么样 -说不定某天夜里
So what? -So maybe one night,
你离火太近
you got too close to a fire.
所以你惹火上身 此外 你这狗屎…
So maybe you’re gonna burn. Besides, you’re shit.
你以为我会让我的宝贝女儿
You think I’d let my little girl
和你这种败类在一起鬼混
hang out with a piece of s-h-i-t like you?
臭小子 你还是老实待在粪坑里
Kid, you belong in one of these toilets!
你这个恶心的白种母狗
You piece of white trash!
你…
You …
除非把我杀了 不然休想让我离开露拉
You’re gonna have to kill me to keep me away from Lula.
这事犯不着你操心 我会先把你那话儿切下来
Don’t worry about that. First I’m gonna cut your balls off
再叫你自个儿咽下去
and feed them to you.
除非你把我杀了
You’re gonna have to kill me.
放心 一切有我安排
I can arrange that.
我想这问题没法很快解决
It’s a problem I don’t think is gonna go away too soon.
我准备违反保释条例 带你到加州享受灿烂阳光
I’m ready to break parole and take you out to sunny California!
-赛勒 -你开心吗
Sailor! -You up for that?
就算起天涯海角 我也会跟着你
I’d go to the far end of the world for you, baby.
你知道我愿意
You know that.
太棒了
Rockin’ good news!
指甲油干了吗 甜心
Are those toenails about dry yet, sweetheart?
咱们跳舞去
We’ve got some dancing to do!
你是想给我机会向女友证明爱意
You gonna give me the opportunity to prove my love to my girl?
还是像个绅士一样给她道歉 免得自找麻烦
Or you gonna save yourself some trouble and apologize to her?
别惹我 伙计
Don’t fuck with me, man.
你身上那张鱼鳞让你看起来像小丑
You look like a clown in that stupid jacket.
这是蛇皮夹克…
This is a snakeskin jacket..
它代表我的个性
It’s a symbol of my individuality
和我对个人自♥由♥的信仰
and my belief in personal freedom.
王八蛋
Asshole!
-有种就来啊 -赛勒 亲爱的…
Come here! -Sailor, honey …
很抱歉在大家面前出你洋相
I’m sorry to do this to you here in front of a crowd and all…
但我要你站起来向我的女友道歉
But I want you to get up and apologize to my girl.
对不起
I’m sorry.
算了 你只是找错了对象
You just bumped against the wrong girl, that’s all.
好了 买♥♥杯啤酒去去火
Get yourself a beer.
各位阅歌♥无数
You fellas have a lot of the same power “E” had.
想必也知道这首
Do you know this one?
小赛 你怎么没为我唱”柔情似水”
Sail’, how come you didn’t sing me “Love me tender”?
你说过那是你最喜欢的情歌♥
You told me that was your favorite love song.
我也说过我只为妻子唱这首歌♥
I told you I’d only sing “Love me tender” to my wife.
有没有想象过
Did you ever think something …
一阵风声从你耳边擦过
you can hear a wind …
从奥兹国的恶邪女巫 飞到你跟前
and see the Wicked Witch of the East come flyin’ in?
我在牢里时 真的很想念你的古怪念头
I really did miss your mind while I was out at Pee Dee.
当然也很想你的身体
The rest of your too, of course.
但你脑子里的东西只有上帝才猜得透
But the way your head works is God’s mystery.
你刚才想到什么
What were you thinking?
其实 我在想抽烟的事
Well, I was thinking about smoking, actually.
我妈妈现在抽功勋牌
My mama smokes Merits now.
以前她抽总督牌
She used to smoke Viceroys.
从六年级我就开始偷她的烟
I started stealing ’em from her about 6th grade.
小赛 你什么时候开始抽烟的
When did you start smoking, Sail’?
大概是…
I started when I was about …
四岁那年
four.
我妈那时己经得肺癌死了
My mom was already dead then from lung cancer.
-她抽什么牌子 -万宝路 和我一样
What brand did she smoke? -Marlboros, same as me.
我猜我爸妈要不是因为抽烟死的
I guess both my mom and my daddy died
就是因为酗酒
of smoke or alcohol related illness.
-老天 小赛 真对不起 -不要紧 亲爱的
Jeez, Sail’, I’m sorry. -Its OK, honey.
反正我以前也很少和他们在一起
I hardly used to see them anyways.
我没受多少家庭教育
I didn’t have much parental guidance.
我的辩护人在听证会上总是强调这点
The public defender kept saying that.
他是个好人 始终站在我这边
He was a good boy, he stood by me.
我也站在你这边 小赛
I’d stand by you, Sail’,
不管有多艰苦
through anything.
哎呀 我亲爱的…
Hell, Peanut …
我收拾了李蒙后 你就对我不离不弃
You stuck by me after I planted Bob Ray Lemon.
男人还能要求比这更多的东西吗
A man can’t ask for more than that.
你令我感动 小赛
You move me, Sail’.
你真的令我感动
You really do.
你在我身体的最深处打下了烙印
You mark me the deepest.
对我来说 你就是我前世的孽缘
You’re perfect for me too.
你让我想起爸爸
You remind me of my daddy.
妈妈告诉我 他喜欢胸部坚挺
Mama told me he liked skinny women
身材瘦瘦的女人
with breasts that stood up and said “Hello”.
他也有个长鼻子 和你一样
He had a long nose too, just like yours.
我有告诉你我爸是怎么死的吗
Did I ever tell you how my daddy died?
在我记忆里 他是被烧死的
In a fire, as I recall.
是的…
Yeah …
妈告诉我 他把煤油泼在自己身上
Mama told me he poured kerosene all over himself,
点燃一根火柴
and lit a match.
那是在我认识你的前一年
That was the year before I met you.
不 我还没找到他们
No, I haven’t found them yet.
-你放轻松点 好吗 -强尼
Just try to take it easy. -Johnnie!
在你找到露拉之前 我会一直守在电♥话♥旁
I’m going to stay right here, by this telephone,
等你一找到我就去接她
until you find Lula. And then I’m coming to get her.
所以 一到新奥尔良马上给我打电♥话♥
So call me the second you get to New Orleans.
-我会的 -拜托 别再让我失望了
I will, honey. -Please don’t let me down again!
-我会想你的 -那就快去快回 -好的 再见
I’ll miss you. -Get going! -OK. Bye.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
喂 我猜你现在已违反了假释条例
Well, I guess you broke parole now.
现在
You guess?
宝贝 那是在200哩前我们穿过 波蒂县时的事了
My parole was broke 200 miles back, when we burned Portagee County.
我想我会找个地方 寄张明信片给妈妈
I guess I’ll send Mama a postcard from somewhere.
我不希望她为了我瞎着急
I don’t want her to worry more than necessary.
那不是我找你来的原因 桑托斯
That’s not why I called you here, Santos.
闻起来不像是酷牌的
That don’t smell like a Kool.
不是 它是人生课程的一部分
It ain’t. It’s part of the lessons of life.
开门见山吧
Just tell me what you want.
你难道没有开始担心什么对你是 有害的
You ain’t gonna start worrying about what’s bad for you?
我是说…你现在可是和货真价实
I mean, here you are, crossing state lines
的杀人犯一起穿州过界
with a real murderer …
是过失杀人犯 亲爱的 不是杀人犯 别夸大其辞
A man slaughterer, honey, not murderer. Don’t exaggerate.
好吧 就算是过失杀人犯
OK, man slaughterer …
此人刚刚违反假释条例 而且满肚子坏水
who just broke parole and has only immoral purposes in mind,
-但只对你这位美丽小姐 -上帝保佑
as far as you’re concerned. -Thank the Lord!
其实你没有让我失望 小赛
Well, you ain’t let me down yet.. Sail’.
你比世上其他人强多了
That’s more than I can say for the rest of the world.
你真体贴 心肝
You please me too, Peanut
你要我用枪打爆赛勒的脑袋
You want me to shoot Sailor in the brains, with a gun.
是的
Yes.
-从前额 -正是
In the forehead? -Yes.
不对
Wrong!
从后脑勺打进去更爽
It’s always better to blow a hole through the back of the head.
正好从里面穿过…
Right through …
鼻梁骨
to the nose.
当场就能叫他命丧黄泉 神仙都救不回
Lots of irreparable damage.
明白了
See?
我早料到你办事稳妥
I knew you had it under control.
你反应有点慢 但己开始进入状况了
You are a little slow, but you’re beginning to get it.
你怎么不让强尼·费拉加特去
Why didn’t you send Johnnie Farragut?
或许我已经叫了呢
Maybe I did.
你不妨到新奥尔良打听一下
Why don’t you look in New Orleans?
-露拉总是把这名字挂在嘴边 -有个条件
Lula always talks about that town. -On one condition;
你得让我♥干♥掉强尼·费拉加特
You give me permission to kill Johnnie Farragut.
桑托斯 拜托
Santos, please!
你该不会想说 还对他情深意重吧
You’re not telling me you’re that sweet on him?
-什么 没有…-你对他真这么痴心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!