You better watch yourself.
你最好控制下自己
What’s that supposed to mean?
什么意思?
She’s young.
她很年轻
She don’t know any better.
她可能会遇到更好的
I don’t want you messing up her life.
我不想你搞砸她的生活
I haven’t done anything.
我还什么都没做呢
Keep it that way.
那就继续保持
Hey!
嘿!
What?
怎么了?
Put the milk away.
把牛奶放回原位
Nice day, huh?
天气不错吧?
Yeah, I suppose so.
嗯 希望如此
Oh, my goodness. Would you look at that?
天啊 瞧瞧
What do you think you’re doing?
你以为自己在做什么?
Riding.
骑马
I don’t suppose you know anything about this.
我想你也是什么都不知道吧
I’m as surprised as you are.
我和你一样惊讶
All right. So you can ride.
好吧 你可以骑马
I can dive, too, if you’d give me a chance.
如果你给我一个机会 我也可以跳水
Don’t be ridiculous.
别异想天开
She trained that horse. I think she deserves a chance.
她驯服了那匹马 我觉得她应该得到一个机会
Oh, you do, do you? Yeah, I tell you.
你真的这么觉得的 是吧? 对 我就是这么想的
Can you make a moving mount? I’ve never tried.
你可以飞跃上马吗? 我没试过
If you can mount that horse while he’s moving,
如果你能在他跑的时候 跳上马背
I’ll let you train to be a diving girl.
我就会让你参加训练 成为一个跳水女孩
It beats shoveling manure. Come on.
总好过铲粪肥 来吧
Reach out, touch the harness. Get used to the rhythm.
伸手 抓住马具 熟悉节奏
When he passes, I want you to grab a hold and pull yourself on.
等他通过 抓住扶手 把自己送上去
Concentrate. Here he comes.
集中注意力 他来了
Get ready.
准备
Stay there. Don’t move. Just stay there.
呆在那儿 不要动 站好
Your nose may be broke. Does it feel broken?
你的鼻子可能摔断了 感觉断了吗?
No. But I don’t know what a broken nose feels like.
没有 但是我不知道 断了的鼻子是什么感觉
That’s enough. Let’s get you in the house.
够了 进屋去吧
Is that it?
就这样?
You gonna quit?
你打算放弃了?
Let me look at the nose.
我看看鼻子
Nose ain’t broke. Do it right.
没摔断 现在再来
What? She’s not getting… Do it again.
什么? 她还没有… 再来
She’s hurt. She needs to rest. Shut your gate.
她受伤了 需要休息 闭嘴
Sonora, you don’t have to do this.
Sonora 你不需要这么做
It’s all right. I can do it.
没关系 我可以的
You don’t get anything handed to you in this world. You gotta earn it.
世上没有什么是送到你面前的 都需要自己争取
You gonna cry?
你要哭了吗?
You gonna cry?
你要哭了吗
I never cry. Good. Let’s go.
我从不哭 很好 继续
Don’t be in a hurry. Just sense the horse’s rhythm.
别着急 感受马的律动
Thattagirl. We did it, boy.
好样的 我们做到了
We did it! All right. All right.
我们成功了! 好 好
Okay. Good. Now you can train to be a diving girl.
好了 很好 你可以进行训练了 为了成为跳水女孩
Come on down. Go get cleaned up.
下来吧 好好梳洗一下
What the hell were you trying to prove?
你究竟想证明什么?
She did it, didn’t she?
她做到了 不是吗?
You push too hard.
你逼的太紧了
Well, she didn’t quit.
她没有退却不是吗
What? Like me? Or like my mother?
什么? 就像我? 还是像我妈?
No matter how hard anyone tries, it’s not good enough, is it?
不论别人如何认真 永远不够好 对吗?
Stupid old man.
愚蠢的老家伙
Come on! No, Al.
来呀 冷静 Al
Come on. Come on! Al!
来呀 来呀 Al!
Al? Al, wait. Where are you going?
Al? Al 等等 你去哪里?
I should have left a long time ago.
我早就该走了
I can’t keep fighting him.
我才不要一直跟他争吵
He doesn’t care about me. He doesn’t care about anybody.
他不关心我 他不关心任何人
The only thing he cares about is his stupid show.
他只关心他那无聊的表演
Please don’t go.
拜托 别走
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Write me.
给我写信
I promise.
我保证
Dear Sonora,
亲爱的Sonora
I hope you understand why I had to leave.
希望你能明白我离去的原因
I keep thinking about you.
我一直在想你
I miss you.
我想你
Please write me.
给我回信
Is that the mail? Yeah.
有信? 对
Did I get anything?
有给我的吗?
Nope.
没有
Get down. I’ll show you how it’s done.
下来 我示范给你看 应该怎么做
He’s used to me. I don’t think you should ride.
他习惯我了 我觉得你最好不要骑他
Don’t tell me my business. She may have a point.
我的专长 还需要你教吗 她说的对
On the top of her head. Get down.
是啊 眼高手低 下来
Now, just watch. You’ll learn something.
看着 你会有所得
Don’t use your heels.
不要用鞋跟
Owww! She used her heels.
嗷! 她用了鞋跟
I hate that horse!
我恨那匹马!
Is it as bad as it sounds?
跟听起来一样严重吗?
Marie always did want to be an actress.
Marie总想成为演员
Is she gonna be okay?
她还好吧?
She’s dislocated her shoulder. Doctor’s putting it in a sling.
她的肩膀骨折了 医生用了悬带
I can’t take any more of this.
我受不了了
Oh, Lord.
天啊
He says she’s gonna be stove-up for six weeks.
他说她六周内都得这样
Six weeks? Yeah.
六周? 对
We got a bookin’ in three days in North Carolina.
三天后 在北卡罗来纳州 我们有一场表演
Gee, I wonder where you’re gonna find a diving girl.
天 你去哪找一个跳水女孩啊
Don’t worry. The tower’s not as high as it looks.
别害怕 塔没有看起来那么高
Honest. I’ve been there.
真的 我去过
Hi, remember me? Yeah, hot dogs.
嗨 还记得我吗? 嗯 热狗
Not anymore. My hot dog stand burned down.
不再是了 我的热狗站烧掉了
I’m sorry. It’s okay.
很遗憾 没关系
Dr. Carver gave me a job. I’m your new groom.
Carver博士给了我一份工作 我是你的马夫
Oh, that’s great. Hey!
真好 嘿
I heard you’re diving today. Yeah. My first time off the tower.
听说你今天跳水 没错 我第一次跳下高塔
Nervous? Who, me?
紧张吗? 谁? 我吗?
Nervous? Heck no!
紧张? 当然不!
Sonora?
Sonora好了吗?
Sonora! Come in.
Sonora! 请进
You all right? I’m ready. I feel great.
你没事吧? 准备好了 感觉很棒
Good. Good.
好 很好
The bathing suit doesn’t fit. I look like a boy.
泳衣不是很合适 我看起来像个男孩
You’ll grow into it. What if it falls off?
等你长大就合适了 如果掉下去呢?
We’ll give refunds.
我们就退款
Now, remember, let’s do it just like we practiced.
记住 像训练时一样就好
Keep your eye on the harness. Harness.
集中视线 看好马具 马具
And don’t forget to grip! Grip!
一定要抓紧! 抓紧!
And don’t forget to put your head to the side. Right?
别忘了 头要靠在边上 记住了?
All right. You’ll do fine.
好 你会表现得很好
There is one thing. Yeah?
有一件事 什么?
Do I have to bow?
我要鞠躬吗?
I’ve never bowed before. I’ll feel stupid.
我从来没鞠过躬 感觉很傻
I don’t care if you fall on your head.
我不管你会不会因此头着地摔了
You will smile in front of those people, and you will bow.
你要对着大家微笑 然后鞠躬
But I just don’t… Bow.
但我就是不想… 鞠躬
What if I can’t do it?
如果我做不到呢?
What if I lose my nerve, and I can’t go through with it?
如果我突然胆怯 想要退出呢?
You’ll do it. But what if I can’t?
你能做到 如果我做不到怎么办?
Will you hate me? Mmhmm.
你会恨我吗? 会
If you do feel nervous, look for me.
如果你真的紧张 就看我
I’ll be in front of the crowd. Okay?
我就在人群最前面 好吗?
Still don’t want to bow.
还是不想鞠躬

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!