Whoa, Red Lips.
哇哦 红唇
Easy, whoa! Hold him! Hold him!
放松 抓住他! 抓住了!
Hold the horse. Marie, come get this horse.
拉紧马 Marie 过来带走这匹马
Get him in his stable. Get him in there.
把他送进马厩里 带他进去
If you can’t handle the animal, don’t go near him. Do you hear me?
如果不能掌控马匹 就不要靠近 知道了吗?
Nice horse, huh?
好马吧?
That horse is spooked. Where’d ya get him?
那匹马被吓到了 你从哪找到的?
I won him in a poker game. Full house, queens over threes.
玩扑克 赢了他 三张同点加一对 三个皇后
Looks loco to me. All he needs is a little training.
我觉得他还很野 他只需要一些训练
Do what you want. Just keep him away from people.
想做什么随便你 不要让他惊扰到别人
I don’t want anybody hurt.
我不想有人受伤
Come on.

Just one little bite. Come on.
就一小口 来吧
Come on.
吃吧
I fingered better get to know these horses if I’m gonna be a diving girl.
我发现 如果我想跳水 我就必须了解他们
You really think you can do it?
你真的觉得你能做到?
Sure, if Dr. Carver gives me a chance.
当然 如果Carver博士愿意给我一个机会
He’s not going to give you a chance, unless…
他不会给你机会的 除非…
If you rode up on this horse, he might.
如果你驯服了这匹马 他也许会
We could train him. What are we waiting for?
我们可以训练他 那还等什么?
No, not now. We’ll go out first thing in the morning.
不 不是现在 我们要在清晨做
All right. The old man can’t know.
好吧 这样老家伙就不知道了
It’ll be our secret. Okay.
这是我们的秘密 嗯
Al, get up.
Al 起床了
Al, we’re supposed to start training!
Al 我们该开始训练了
What?
什么?
Oh, right.
好吧
Give him some room.
不要拉太紧
Easy, boy.
放松
Easy, boy.
放松
Good boy.
好孩子
What’s this horse’s name, anyway?
这匹马叫什么呢?
I don’t know. You don’t know?
我不知道 你不知道?
He’s gotta have a name. How about Clarence?
他要有名字 克拉伦斯怎么样?
Clarence? That’s no name for a horse.
克拉伦斯? 这不像马的名字
You’re so smart, you pick it.
你这么聪明 你来定
Lightning.
闪电
Stay behind. Get your whip on the ground.
保持在后面 鞭子着地
Stay behind him. Come on. Go, go, go.
跟在他后面 走走走
Come on. Let him see the whip.
来 让他看到鞭子
Come on.

Easy, boy.
放松
Here, you take him.
来 你拿着
What’s your secret wish?
你的秘密愿望是什么?
My secret wish.
我的秘密愿望
Yeah, what did you always want to be?
对 你想做什么?
When I was a boy I wanted to be a showman, just like my dad.
我小时候 想做马戏团的老板 就像我爸爸那样
But not anymore.
但是现在不会了
What do you want to be now?
那你现在想做什么?
Anything but like him.
任何与他无关的事情
What’s your secret wish?
你的秘密愿望是什么?
To get to Atlantic City,
去大西洋城
where all your dreams come true.
在那里 你的梦想都会实现
You believe that?
你相信?
With all my heart. It says so right here.
全心全意 这里写的
See?
看到没?
It’s the greatest showplace in America.
是美国最大的表演场地
And someday I’m gonna be there.
总有一天 我要去那里
What happened to your parents?
你父母怎么了?
Died. They got the fever.
死了 因为重病
What about you? Where’s your mom?
你呢? 你妈妈去哪里了?
She’s gone. Where?
她走了 去哪了?
I don’t know. She left a long time ago.
我不知道 走了很久了
It was my dad. She left because of him.
是因为我爸爸 她是因为他才走的
Now, just sit there.
坐好
Don’t rush it. You worry too much.
别着急 你太担心了
Are you hurt? No, I’m fine.
伤到了吗? 我没事
He’s got ticklish flanks. You should never use your heels.
他的侧面很敏感 你不应该用鞋跟踢他
I figured that out as I was flying through the air.
腾空的时候我就想到了
He’s doing good, though.
他表现还是不错的
So are you.
你也是
Come on. We got a lot of work to do before the old man wakes up.
来 在老家伙起床前 我们还要做很多
Nice and easy.
漂亮 还很轻松
Good boy.
好孩子
Do you like the movies?
你喜欢电影吗
Like them? I’m gonna be in them someday.
喜欢? 我终有一天要成为其中一角
How are you gonna do that?
怎么能做到?
Be discovered, of course.
当然是要被发现
Diving horses is great exposure.
骑马跳水是很好的打响知名度的机会
You’re pretty enough to be in the movies.
你很漂亮 一定能拍摄电影
You sure look nice tonight.
你今晚看起来十分漂亮
Thank you. Al’s taking me dancing at the Silver Palm.
谢谢 Al邀请我去参加Silver Palm的舞会
Dancing? Yes, Al’s a terrific dancer.
跳舞? 对 Al舞跳得很好
Smooth as hot honey.
十分纯熟
That’s nice.
真好
You poor thing.
小可怜
Who does your hair?
谁给你剪的头发?
Well, I do.
我剪的
You should take extreme care with your appearance.
你应该好好收拾下自己
Having no natural beauty of your own, you really need to…
先天条件本就不好 你真的需要
help yourself.
好好地打扮
Have a good night.
晚上好好玩
Don’t tell me how to run my business.
不要你来告诉我如何经营自己的生意
All I’m saying is you should think about selling the show.
我只是说你应该考虑一下固定下来
Running all over the country for ten cents a ticket?
在全国各地奔波 一张票只卖♥♥1毛钱?
Gravy, Al? Yeah, sure.
要肉汁吗 Al? 要
It’s old and it’s tired. Times have changed.
那已经过时了 不被人喜欢了 时代变了
It’s 1932. We got the Empire State Building,
已经是1932年了 我们有了帝国大厦
airplanes crossing the ocean, women are voting.
飞机可以飞过大洋 女性有了投票权
Is that too much gravy, Al?
肉汁太多了吗 Al?
This cowboy stuff is old-fashioned, like that fringe jacket you wear.
这种牛仔风格已经过时了 就像是你穿的那件破夹克
That jacket is a gift from Buffalo Bill Cody.
这件夹克是水牛比尔(美国一名传奇战士)的礼物
That’s what I mean. It’s from another century.
这就是我的意思 这是另一个世纪的东西
Would you pass the peas, please?
能递给我一下豌豆吗? 谢谢
Sonora, I see you got your hair… done.
Sonora 你的头发打理的… 不错
Did you do it yourself?
你是自己做的吗?
I walked down the road to the Clip ‘n’ Curl.
我去了Clip ‘n’ Curl理发店
Would you pass the peas?
能递一下豌豆吗?
Good pork chop, Marie.
肉切得很好 Marie
Thank you.
谢谢
You’re welcome.
不客气
I like your dress. Oh, you scared me.
我喜欢你的裙子 你吓到我了
Sorry.
抱歉
It’s a hot night, huh?
今晚很热 对吧?
Good night to go swimming.
很适合游泳
Who? You and Marie?
谁? 你和Marie吗?
No, you and me.
不 你和我
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢邀请
Come on. I know the perfect place.
来嘛 我知道一个很棒的地方
I’m not going swimming.
我不去游泳
Hey.

Come here.
过来
I gotta go. I’m sorry.
我要走了 抱歉
Sonora, wait. Sorry.
Sonora 等等 抱歉
Sonora. Good night.
Sonora 晚安
Roosevelt received one of the largest demonstrations
罗斯福面临着一场史上罕见的 针对
ever accorded a presidential candidate.
总统候选人的游♥行♥
And now, let’s return to the Skylark Ballroom
现在 我们把视线转向云雀舞厅
with Walter Clegg and his orchestra.
那里有沃尔特·克莱格和他的管弦乐队
Don’t drink out of the bottle.
不要直接对着瓶嘴喝

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!