不 你打了 猫头鹰
No, you did, Owl.
不 我没有 你不可能打了喷嚏却不知道
No, I didn’t. You can’t sneeze without knowing it.
你不可能知道了
Well, you can’t know it
却没有打喷嚏
without something having been sneezed.
像我刚说的 先悬赏
As I was saying, first, issue a reward.
他又来了
He’s doing it again.
你一定着了凉
You must be catching a cold.
我大概也要感冒了
I’ll probably catch it, too.
不是 不是 不是 我没着凉
No, no, no! I’m not catching a cold.
那个词是”悬赏”不是”啊嚏”
The word is “Issue,” Not “Achoo”,
再说”啊嚏”也不是个词
and “Achoo” isn’t even a word.
“啊嚏”不过是模仿打喷嚏的声音
It’s just a sort of sneezy sound like achoo!
猫头鹰 也许你该躺下休息一下
Perhaps you should lie down, Owl?
我的嗓子感觉有些痒了
My throat feels a little scratchy.
请张大嘴
Open wide, please.
就跟我想的一样
Just as I suspected.
猫头鹰 我们需要蜂蜜
Owl, we need honey.
够了 别再说废话了
Enough of this infernal folderol!
听着 我们现在该做的是写个告示
Look, the thing to do is, we write a notice
承诺不错的东西
promising a large something
奖赏找到屹耳尾巴的人
to anyone who finds a replacement tail for Eeyore!
清楚了吗
Is that clear?
猫头鹰 这真是个不错的计划
That sounds like a wonderful plan, Owl.
很好 现在 我们该去
Excellent. Now, we shall get
找克里斯多夫·罗宾帮忙写个告示
Christopher Robin to write out the notices,
然后贴遍整个森林
and we’ll put them up all over the forest.
给 维尼
Here you are, Pooh.
要让每个人都看到啊
Oh, and make sure everyone can see them.
我会的 克里斯多夫
Oh, I will, Christopher.
告诉一个人 告诉两个人
Come one, come two,
告诉每个人
come all Everyone heed the call
有一件很重要的事情
There’s a very important thing to do
暂时放下你手里的工作
Drop what you’re doing and come
有一件很重要的事情
There’s a very important thing to do
大家该聚在一起
It’s time to gather ’round
工作才刚开始
The work has just begun
当工作完成时 你会发现
And when it’s done then you’ll have found
你们开心无比
That you have had some fun
带着美好的记忆和结果
With a monumentuous, consequentuous,
一件很重要的事情
very important thing to do
完成了
There we are.
现在 我该回去
And now, I shall return to…
你好 气球
Hello, B’loon.
我们今天有一件非常重要的事情
We have a very important thing to do today.
是的 你想加入我们吗
Oh, yes. Perhaps you’d like to join us?
可怜的屹耳 他丢了他的尾巴
Poor Eeyore. He’s lost his tail.
小心被袭击
Consider yourself pounced.
真是千钧一发 维尼
That was a close call there, Pooh Bear.
这个家伙 我告诉你
This guy… and I’m talking to you…
他鬼鬼祟祟的跟着你
…he was sneaking up on ya.
真够狡猾的 给我过来
A slippery little devil, eh? Get back here!
你完了 过来
Oh, no, you don’t. Come here.
看来我把他吓跑了
Well, I must have scared him off.
跳跳虎
Tigger?
什么事 好哥们
Yes, my good man?
为什么 你
Why, you.
还想挨揍吗 怎么回事
Here, take some of that! What is this?
不是吧 黏上我了
Oh, really? Sticking to me now.
我没想到会这样
This isn’t working out the way I was hoping.
让他饶了我吧
Make him go away.
伙计
Oh, dear.
让他离开吧
Get him off of me!
他还在吗
Is he still there?
是的 还在
Oh, yes. He’s still here.
我觉得他很喜欢跟你在一起
And I think he wants to stick with you.
什么
What?
之前从没想过我还能有伙伴
I never thought of having a sidekick before.
我得承认 他是个帅气的坏小伙
I got to admit, he is a handsome devil.
看看这家伙的下巴
Look at the chin on this kid.
不 不 我告诉你 这太危险了
No, no. I can’t do it, I tell you. It’s too risky.
因为如果这个家伙出事的话
Why, if something were to happen to this little guy,
我还怎么能独自生活
I just couldn’t live with myself.
我跳上的是一条危险而孤独的路
It’s a dangerous path I bounce. But I bounce it alone.
因为百亩森林需要一位孤胆英雄 维尼
Because the Hundred Acre Wood needs a hero, Pooh Bear,
舍我其谁
and I’m the only one.
我跑 我跳 我打 我闹
I’m bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
欢乐笑无比
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
但最美妙的还是
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is
我是孤胆英雄 孤胆英雄
I’m the only one I’m the only one!
注意 请注意
Attention, please. Attention.
我们有个朋友遇到了大♥麻♥烦
Something tragic has befallen a member of our community.
请看 A号♥展品
I present to you: Exhibit A.
真是一脸不幸啊
That is tragic.
什么 不 不是
What? Oh, no, no, no.
屹耳 能转个身吗
Eeyore, will you turn around, please?
好的 抱歉
Oops, sorry.
我们亲爱的朋友屹耳失去了他的尾巴
Our dear friend Eeyore has lost his tail.
真可怜
Oh, dear.
我们不能就这样丢下他不管
We mustn’t leave him in this condition.
所以我们要举办一次大赛
So, we will have a contest
目的是给屹耳找一条新尾巴
to find a new tail for Eeyore.
我说 克里斯多夫·罗宾 比赛的冠军
I do say, Christopher Robin, the winners of such contest
正常来说应该会有些奖赏吧
are traditionally awarded some form of remuneration.
什么是奖相 酱向 建相
What is a “Remooner”… Moonyour… A renew…
我们的减小是什么
What are we renumbering?
不知道 维尼 但听上去挺不错的
I don’t know, Pooh, but it sounds like a good thing.
是的 是很不错的事 小猪
Oh, yes, it is a good thing, Piglet.
是奖品 但拿什么做奖品呢
It’s a prize. But what shall it be?
鞭炮怎么样 相当棒的奖品
How about something great, like a firecracker!
天哪 不行
Oh, gracious, no.
温暖的拥抱来当奖励 怎么样
How about something nice, like a warm hug?
修枝剪 我正好需要
Pruning shears. I need pruning shears.
我想要藤蓟 随便了 反正也没人听我的
I’d say thistles, but nobody listens to me, anyway.
克里斯多夫·罗宾
Christopher Robin,
我希望得到一些甜甜的东西
I was hoping for something a bit… sweeter?
维尼 这真是好主意
Why, Pooh, that’s a grand idea.
比赛的奖品是 一罐子蜂蜜
The prize for a new tail shall be… A pot of honey.
好哇
Hooray!
在其他人忙着找尾巴时
As the others searched for a tail,
维尼发现一粒松果
Pooh realized that a pine cone
不可能让他赢得蜂蜜
would not win him the honey.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为想赢得比赛就该特别一些
Because it would have to be something special.
你说 特别的
Oh. Special, you say. Special.
想想 想想
Think, think, think.
别着急 维尼 还有时间
No hurry, Pooh. Just take your time.
拿我的时间 多好的主意
Take my time. What a wonderful idea.
-谢谢 维尼 -恭喜你
– Thanks, Pooh. – Congratulations.
你赢得了比赛
You’ve won the contest.
是维尼
It’s Pooh
是维尼 是维尼赢得了蜂蜜
It’s Pooh Pooh wins the honey pot
为他的朋友找到了尾巴
Found a tail for his friend
现在已经挂在我屁♥股♥上
Now it’s on my rear end
享受你的蜂蜜吧
You get the honey Enjoy
我就知道哪有这么顺利的
I knew it was too good to be true.
可怜的孩子
Oh, dear.
规矩就是规矩 抱歉 维尼
Well, rules are rules. So sorry, Pooh.
打扰下 我们可以用这个气球试试
Excuse me. We could give B’loon a try!
真聪明 小猪
How clever, Piglet.
屹耳 你觉得怎么样
What do you think, Eeyore?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!