(地)
[chatters]
(点击的舌头)
[clicks tongue]
好了
There we go.
唷 唷!
Phew. Phew!
真是他妈的疯了
Teeter: It’s fuckin’ nuts.
抓住那头牛
Get that cow.
看!
Look!
我让杰克骑的这匹Metallic的马
So I got Jake on this Metallic Cat colt.
我想让你买♥♥下来
I want you to buy and put down the road.
我想说 我不知道你想
Hey I tell you what I don’t know how big a name
有多大的名声 但是
you’re trying to make but
你应该让我给鲍比·巴顿打电♥话♥
you oughta let me call Bobby Patton
看他会不会卖♥♥给你Metallic的股份
and see if he’ll sell you a share of Metallic.
因为那会引起轰动
Cause that would make a splash.
当你为我跳进泳池的时候 特拉维斯
When you jump in the pool for me Travis
你做一个炮弹
you do a cannonball.
我来吧 那就做个炮弹
I’ll do it. Cannonball it is.
嘿 那个光头牛?
Hey that uh baldfaced cow?
那个白肚子的好吗 科里?
The one with the white belly’s good Corey?
这是谁?
Who’s this?
那是新的货摊清洁工
That there is the new stall cleaner.
看起来太年轻了
Looks a little young to be going on the payroll.
不 他不在工资单上 他跟我一样 sir
No he don’t go on the payroll. He’s like me sir.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
卡特 但大家都叫我胖子
Carter but everyone calls me Chubby.
我看你不胖
Don’t look chubby to me.
当我还是个婴儿的时候
Was when I was a baby I guess.
我爸爸就是这么叫我的 然后就一直这样叫我了
It’s what my dad called me. Sorta just stuck.
你♥爸♥爸现在在哪?
Where’s your dad now?
在污染埋他的土地
Polluting the dirt they buried him in.
妈的
Shit.
跟你一样 对吧?
Just like you huh? Yessir.
去那边站一会儿 好吗?
Go stand over there a minute would you?
这就是你的想法呢?
What in the world… this your idea?
不 先生 这是你女儿的
No sir it’s your daughter’s.
你同意吗?
You okay with this?
也许
Maybe.
我说也许吧 行 行 行 不 我来
I said maybe. Yeah yeah yeah no I got it.
来吧
Come on.
他说什么了?也许
What did he say? Maybe.
什么意思? 就是也许的意思
What does that mean? Mean’s fucking maybe.
湿刨花和肥料装在这个手推车里
Wet shavings and manure goes in this wheelbarrow.
我要你把它扔出去 这有一大堆 你不会错过的
I want you to dump it out there big old pile you can’t miss.
等等 那马呢?
Wait what about the horses?
他们怎么了?
What about them?
我要和他们一起进去?
I gotta walk in there with them?
不 我要你从该死的天花板上下去
No I want you to rappel from the fucking ceiling.
到这来
Come here.
你牵着马进去
You walk in there with the horse.
你收拾烂摊子
You clean up the shit
然后你关上门
and then you close the door.
这又不是火箭科学
It ain’t fucking rocket science.
现在 我们开始吧
Now let’s get to it.
老板要和你谈谈
Boss is going to want to talk to you.
在这里找个地方玩
Hang out here somewhere.
可以了吗?谢谢
Got it? Thanks.
是的 要小心
Yeah be careful.
你把门一下?嗯
You get the door? Mmhmm.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿!
Man: Hey hey hey hey hey!
吉米回来了 先生 什么?
Jimmy’s back sir. Hmm?
吉米回来了?
Jimmy’s back.
是吗? 嗯
Is that the word? Mmhmm.
我们马上回来
We’ll be back.
好吧 干得好
Okay all right. Good job.
他找到你真是太幸运了
Boy he sure got lucky when he found you.
不 我才是幸运儿
No I’m the lucky one.
不 亲爱的 你不是
No honey. You aren’t.
能让我们单独谈谈吗?
Can you give us a minute?
你感觉怎么样?
How do you feel?
很奇怪
It’s weird.
我的指尖一点感觉都没有
I don’t have any feeling in the tips of my fingers
但还是会疼
but they still hurt.
我不知道为什么我感觉不到它们
I don’t know how I can’t feel them
同时也很疼 你知道吗?
and they hurt at the same time you know?
我爷爷失去了一条腿
My grandfather lost his leg.
他说最疼的是脚趾
Said the worst pain he ever felt was in his toes
在他的腿没了之后
after his leg was gone.
他们称之为幻痛
Phantom pain they call it.
是的 我想这就是我得的
Yeah. I guess that’s what I got.
你对我食言了 吉米
You broke your word to me Jimmy.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你失信了
You broke your word.
对不起 先生
I’m sorry sir.
这样吧 你知道我很…
Tell you what you know I’m so…
我受够了 我总是对的
I’m so Goddamn tired of being right.
我告诉过你会这样的
I told you this would happen.
接下来我说了什么
And what did I say next
请不要解雇我 先生
Please don’t fire me sir.
好吧 我还是有用的 有各种
All right I can still be useful. There’s all sorts
如何?你怎么能有用呢?
How? How can you be useful?
你不能骑 你不能举起任何东西
You can’t ride. You can’t lift anything.
但再过几个月你就会知道了
But in a few months you will
然后你就会觉得你的作弊命运已经解决了
and you’ll think you have cheating fate all figured out
你再来一次 我不会坐视不管的
and you’ll do it again and I won’t watch it happen.
求你了 达顿先生 求你了
Please. Mr. Dutton please.
求我什么?你觉得我会怎么做?
Please what? What do you think I’m going to do?
把你赶出农场?
Kick you off the ranch?
我向你祖父保证过
I made a promise to your grandfather
我不像你 我信守诺言
and unlike you I keep my word.
但我不想再把你塑造成一个男人了 吉米
But I’m done trying to make a man out of you Jimmy.
我要把它留给别人
I’m leaving that to someone else.
谁?
Who?
这是我帮你的最后一个忙
It’s the last favor I call in for you.
你要是搞砸了 就靠你自己了
You screw this up and you’re on your own.
收拾行李 吉米
Get you packed up Jimmy.
我要去哪里?
Where am I going?
崔维斯明天要离开这里 你和他一起走
Travis is pulling out of here tomorrow you’re going with him.
去哪里?
Where?
牛仔发明的地方
Where cowboying was invented.
如果那些男孩不能把你变成一个牛仔
And if those boys can’t make one out of you
那你注定不是这样的人
you weren’t meant to be one.
对不起 吉米
I’m sorry Jimmy.
这不是我的决定
It wasn’t my decision.
不不不 把门关上
Nah nah nah. Close the stall.
我要教你一个技巧
I’m going to teach you a trick
这样你就不会错过这次机会
so that you don’t blow this opportunity.
虽然我觉得你配不上
Don’t think that you deserve it.
你不配
You don’t deserve it.
你永远也不配
And you never will.
你不配吗?
You don’t deserve it?
没人配得上
No one deserves it.
好吧 来吧
All right. Come on.
♬每次我一转身 那个人就想把我打倒♬
♪ Every time I turn around the man’s trying to get me down ♪
♬我是来看看你的脸的
♪ And I came to see your face ♪
吉米 你看起来需要喝杯啤酒
Jimmy you look like you need a beer.
他还会喝酒吗?他不应该喝酒
Can he even drink? He shouldn’t drink.
好吧 随便吧 这样我们可以喝多点
All right whatever. More for us.
你今天看到那些该死的马了吗?
Did you see those fucking horses today?
妈的 要是能骑上这些狗♥娘♥养♥的 我愿意付出什么代价
Goddamn what I’d give to ride one of those sons of bitches
把你的屁♥股♥插♥进♥土里去
Get your ass dashboarded right into the dirt.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!