25岁时我成了
I was sheriff of this county
这个区的警长
when I was 25 years old.
难以置信
Hard to believe.
我爷爷曾是个警官 我爸爸也是
My grandfather was a lawman. Father too.
我和他同时任职警长
Me and him was sheriffs at the same time,
他监管普拉诺区而我负责这里
him up in Plano and me out here.
我觉得他颇引以为荣
I think he’s pretty proud of that.
我知道我很自豪
I know I was.
老一辈的警长
Some of the old-time sheriffs
甚至从未执枪
never even wore a gun.
许多人不大相信
Lot of folks find that hard to believe.
吉姆·斯卡保罗从未执枪
Jim Scarborough never carried one.
那是小吉姆
That’s the younger Jim.
加斯顿·布金斯
Gaston Boykins
在科曼西区也没持过枪
wouldn’t wear one up in Comanche County.
我总爱听老一辈的故事
I always liked to hear about the old-timers.
一有机会绝不错过
Never missed a chance to do so.
你总是
You can’t help
会把自己与老一辈比较
but compare yourself against the old-timers.
总会
Can’t help
想知道他们如何管理旧时光的
but wonder how they’d have operated these times.
不久以前在亨兹维尔
There’s this boy I sent to the electric chair
我曾将一个男孩送上电椅
at Huntsville here a while back.
我逮捕并指证的
My arrest and my testimony.
他杀了个14岁的女孩
He killed a 14-year-old girl.
报纸上说那不过是一时情绪失控
Paper said it was a crime of passion,
可他告诉我那可不是情绪失控
but he told me there wasn’t any passion to it.
告诉我他从能记事起
Told me he’d planned to kill somebody
就开始计划杀人了
for as long as he could remember.
说如果他们放他出去了 他会再杀人的
Said if they turned him out, he’d do it again.
说知道他会下地狱
Said he knew he was going to hell.
大概在那儿呆上15分钟
Be there in about 15 minutes.
我实在是不明白
I don’t know what to make of that.
我确实不知道
I surely don’t.
现在你所看到的犯罪
The crime you see now,
重到甚至无法对它量刑
it’s hard to even take its measure.
并不是说我怕了
It’s not that I’m afraid of it.
我一直明白
I always knew you
做这份工作是要卖♥♥命的
had to be willing to die to even do this job.
不过
But
我不想拿命来做赌注
I don’t want to push my chips forward and go out
处理我不理解的事情
and meet something I don’t understand.
人有时不得不出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
A man would have to put his soul at hazard.
他不得不说:”好吧
He’d have to say, “OK.
我会适应这个世界的”
I’ll be part of this world. ”
是的 长官 我走进房♥
Yes, sir, I just walked in the door.
他身上放着什么东西
He had some sort of thing on him,
像为治疗气肿或什么的氧气罐
like a oxygen tank for emphysema or something,
在他衣袖下还露出条橡皮管
and a hose that run down his sleeve.
氧气罐? 他要那种东西搞什么鬼?
Oxygen tank? What the hell’s he got that for?
你问到我了
You got me.
你来的时候可以亲眼看看
Well, you can look at it when you get in.
– 一会儿我就过来
– I’ll be down there in a bit.
– 是 长官 这边一切皆在掌握
– Yes, sir, I got it under control.
– 你好 这是要干什么?
– Howdy. What’s this about?
– 请下车 先生
– Step out of the car please, sir.
为什么?
What is that?
我需要你下车 先生
I need you to step out of the car, sir.
– 为什么要下车? – 你能…?
– What is that for? – Would you…?
你能站着别动吗 先生?
Would you hold still please, sir?
站着别动
You hold still.
见鬼
Shit.

Agua.

Agua.

Agua.
我没水
I ain’t got no water.

Agua.

Agua.
和你说了我没水
I told you I ain’t got no agua.
你会说英语吗?
Do you speak English?
还有活的人吗?
Where’s the last guy?
最后一个人(西班牙语) 最后一个人
Ultimo hombre, last man standing.
肯定还有活着的 他去哪里了?
There must have been one. Where’d he go?
我想我还是怎么来的再怎么回去
I reckon I go out the way I come in.
有狼
Hay lobos.
才没有狼
There ain’t no lobos.
你停下来观察来路
You stopped to watch your backtrack.
现在可以杀了我了(沙漠里看来路容易迷路)
Now shoot my dumb ass.
不过如果你停下来
But if you stop,
停在阴影下
you stopped in shade.
好啊
Yeah.

Hmm.

Mmm.
我家不行?
My place is wrong?
你家会是丹泽尔和朵拉首先去的地方
Yours is the first place Danzer & Dora will look
如果他们…
if they…
如果他们知道的话
If they know.
– 那皮箱里面是什么? – 装满了钱
– What’s in the satchel? – It’s full of money.
你走狗屎运了
That would be the day.
– 那把枪从哪弄来的?
– Where’d you get the pistol?
– 我弄到枪的地方
– At the get-it place.
– 你买♥♥的吗? – 不 我找到它的
– Did you buy that gun? – No. I found it.
– 卢埃林 – 怎么? 别盘根问底的
– Llewelyn. – What? Quit your hollering.
为了那个东西你都干了些什么?
What’d you give for that thing?
你没必要什么事都知道 卡拉·金
You don’t need to know everything, Carla Jean.
– 但这个我得知道
– I need to know that.
– 你再这样说个不停
– Keep running that mouth of yours,
我会把你拉到后面去干♥你♥
I’m gonna take you in the back and screw you.
– 说大话 – 那你接着说啊
– Big talk. – Keep it up.
好吧 我不想知道
Fine. I don’t want to know.
我甚至不想知道你一整天去哪里了
I don’t even want to know where you been all day.
这不就好了
That’ll work.
够了
All right.
– 卢埃林? – 怎么?
– Llewelyn? – Yeah?
– 你在干什么 宝贝? – 我要出去了
– What’re you doing, baby? – I’m going out.
去哪?
Going where?
有点小事情忘记处理了
A little something I forgot to do,
我会回来的
but I’ll be back.
– 你要去做什么?
– And what’re you gonna do?
– 虽然我决定要去做件
– I’m fixing to do something
无比愚蠢的事 不过我还是要去做的
dumber than hell, but I’m going anyways.
如果我没回来 告诉妈妈我爱她
If I don’t come back, you tell Mother I love her.
你妈妈死了 卢埃林
Your mother’s dead, Llewelyn.
那 我会亲自告诉她的
Well, then I’ll tell her myself.
– 多少钱? – 69美分
– How much? – Sixty-nine cents.
汽油呢?
And the gas?
你来的一路上有没有下雨?
Y’all getting any rain up your way?
– 你说的是那条路?
– What way would that be?
– 我看见你从达拉斯州来的
– Well, I seen you was from Dallas.
我从哪里来这关你什么事了
What business is it of yours where I’m from…
老兄?
…friendo?
– 我说这话没什么别的意思?
– Well, I didn’t mean nothing by it.
– 你没别的意思?
– You didn’t mean nothing?
我不过没事找话
I was just passing the time.
如果你这个都不理解的话
If you don’t want to accept that,
那我就也没办法了
I don’t know what else I can do for you.
– 还有别的需要吗?
– Will there be something else?
– 我不知道 还有吗?
– I don’t know. Will there?
– 有什么不对头的吗? – 什么不对头?
– Is something wrong? – With what?
随便什么
With anything.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!