你就问我这个?
Is that what you’re asking me?
我觉得”随便什么”有什么不对头的?
Is there something wrong with anything?
– 还有别的需要吗?
– Will there be anything else?
– 那个你已经问过我
– You already asked me that.
– 我看是时候打烊了
– Well, I need to see about closing now.
– 是时候打烊了
– See about closing?
– 是的 先生 – 你什么时间打烊?
– Yes, sir. – What time do you close?
– 现在 我们现在打烊 – 现在不是个时间
– Now. We close now. – Now is not a time.
– 你什么时间打烊?
– What time do you close?
– 一般在天黑左右 天黑后
– Generally around dark. At dark.
你不知道你在说什么 对吧?
You don’t know what you’re talking about, do you?
先生?
Sir?
我说你不知道你在说什么?
I said you don’t know what you’re talking about.
– 你什么时间睡觉? – 先生?
– What time do you go to bed? – Sir?
你有点聋 对吧?
You’re a bit deaf, aren’t you?
我说你什么时间睡觉?
I said, what time do you go to bed?

Oh.
9:30左右 我会说9:30左右
Somewhere around 9:30. I’d say around 9:30.
我那时会回来的
I could come back then.
你为什么要回来? 我们那时打烊了
Why would you be coming back? We’ll be closed.
是啊 你说过了
Yeah, you said that.
– 我现在要打烊了
– Well, I got to close now.
– 你住在后面的房♥子里?
– You live in that house out back?
– 是的 没错 – 一辈子都住在这?
– Yes, I do. – You lived here all your life?
这里本是我老丈人家的房♥子
Well,this is my wife’s father’s place originally.
你是入赘的?
You married into it?
我们在德克萨斯州坦普尔住了许多年
We lived in Temple, Texas for many years.
在那里养了一大家子 在坦普尔
Raised a family there. In Temple.
– 我们大概4年前搬过来的
– We come out here about four years ago.
– 你是入赘的?
– You married into it?
– 如果你非要这么说的话
– If that’s the way you want to put it.
– 我没有非要这么说
– Well, I don’t have some way to put it.
事实本就如此
That’s the way it is.
你在掷硬币中最多输过多少?
What’s the most you ever lost on a coin toss?
– 先生? – 在掷硬币中最多输过多少?
– Sir? – The most you ever lost on a coin toss?
我不知道 这个不好说
Oh, I don’t know. I couldn’t say.
– 猜一面 – 猜一面?
– Call it. – Call it?
– 是的 – 为了什么?
– Yes. – For what?
猜就是了
Just call it.
我们需要知
Well, we need to know
道我们猜这个是为了什么
what we’re calling it for here.
你得自己猜 我不能帮你猜
You need to call it. I can’t call it for you.
– 要不然就不公平了
– Or it wouldn’t be fair.
– 我没下过赌注啊
– I didn’t put nothing up.
有 你下过
Yes, you did.
你把你的一生作为赌注了
You’ve been putting it up your whole life.
你自己不知道罢了
You just didn’t know it.
– 你知道这硬币上的日期吗? – 不知道
– You know what date is on this coin? – No.
1958年 它辗转22年才来到这里
1958. It’s been traveling 22 years to get here.
而现在它就在这里
And now it’s here.
而它不是头就是尾
And it’s either heads or tails.
你必须要选 猜一面
You have to say. Call it.
瞧 我必须知道猜对了我能赢什么
Well, look, I need to know what I stand to win.
– 一切 – 那是什么?
– Everything. – How’s that?
猜对了你能赢得一切 猜一面
You stand to win everything. Call it.
好吧 那就选头吧
All right. Heads, then.
不错啊
Well done.
– 别把它放到你的口袋里 – 先生?
– Don’t put it in your pocket. – Sir?
别把它放到你的口袋里
Don’t put it in your pocket.
这是你的幸运硬币
It’s your lucky quarter.
你想我把它放在哪里?
Where do you want me to put it?
只要别放在口袋里
Anywhere not in your pocket.
否则它就会和其它硬币混在一起
Or it’ll get mixed in with the others
成为枚普通的硬币
and become just a coin.
它本就是普通硬币
Which it is.
卢埃林?
Llewelyn?
见鬼了
What the hell?
– 奥德赛(在德克萨斯州) – 为什么我们要去奥德赛
– Odessa. – Why would we go to Odessa?
不 不是我们 是你自己 和你妈妈住一起去
No, not we. You. You stay with your mother.
为什么?
Well, how come?
瞧 现在是周日午夜
Look, right now it’s midnight Sunday.
从现在起9小时后法♥院♥就会开始上班
Courthouse opens nine hours from now.
有人会打机动车电♥话♥询问
Someone’s gonna call in the vehicle number
我卡车车检牌
on the inspection plate of my truck.
大概9:30时 他们就会来这里
And around 9:30, they’ll show up here.
– 我们有多长时间…?
– How long do we…?
– 宝贝 要怎么要才能让你
– Baby, What point would you quit
别再费尽心思找那200万美金
bothering to look for your two million dollars?
我该怎么和妈妈说?
What am I supposed to tell Mama?
站在门口大叫 “妈妈 我回家了!”
Stand in the door and holler, “Mama, I’m home!”?
– 卢埃林 – 拜托 快打包
– Llewelyn. – Come on, pack your things.
你留下的东西 就再也见不到了
Anything you leave, you ain’t gonna see again.
别出事了才追悔莫及
Well, don’t fall down apologizing.
哦 宝贝 木已成舟
Oh, baby, things happen.
拜托 我不能把钱退还了
Come on, I can’t take them back.
你来开车介意吗 婊♥子♥?
Mind riding bitch?
– 这是他的车? – 嗯
– This his truck? – Mm-hmm.
有螺丝拧吗?
Got a screwgie?
– 谁刺破了他的轮胎?
– Who cut his tires?
– 我猜是墨西哥人 我们的同胞
– Mexicans, I guess. one of us.
– 那有条死狗 – 是的
– That is a dead dog. – Yes, it is.
– 接收器在哪里? – 在我这
– Where’s the receiver? – I’ve got it.
这是些成熟的牵牛花
These are some ripe petunias.
请拿着这个
Hold this, please.
要这个吗?
Want it?
– 有信♥号♥♥吗? – 一点也没有
– Getting anything on this? – Not a bleep.
好吧
All right.
把那个给我
Give me that.
– 我以为不过是辆车失火了
– I thought it was a car afire.
– 确实是辆车失火了
– It is a car afire.
温德尔说
Wendell said
在旷野区域里也有点情况
there’s something in the back country too.
进去
Step in there.
这政♥府♥什么时候开始付我
When’s the county gonna start paying a rental
租马的钱?
on my horse?
– 我每天爱你多一点
– I love you more and more everyday.
– 你嘴真甜
– That’s very nice.
– 小心点 – 一向如此
– Be careful. – Always am.
– 别受伤 – 从未受伤过
– Don’t get hurt. – Never do.
别伤着别人
Don’t hurt no one.
你说了我就做到
If you say so.
– 从没想过车会被烧成这样
– Wouldn’t think a car’d burn like that.
– 没错 长官
– Yes, sir.
我们应该带点小香肠来
We should’ve brought wienies.
你觉得这像辆77版福特吗 温德尔?
That look like about a ’77 Ford to you, Wendell?
– 可能是吧
– It could be.
– 我说肯定是 毫无疑问
– I’d say it is. Not a doubt in my mind.
– 高速公路旁被射杀的老家伙?
– The old boy shot by the highway?
– 是的 长官 是他的车
– Yes, sir. His vehicle.
有人杀了拉玛的副警长 抢了他的车
Man killed Lamar’s deputy, took his car,
在高耸公路旁杀了那个人
killed that man on the highway,
换开他的车而现在车在这里
swapped for his car, now here it is
天知道又有谁遭了他的毒手
and he’s swapped again for God knows what.
这个推理很有道理 警长
That’s very linear, sheriff.
– 姜是老的辣 温德尔 – 是的 长官
– Age’ll flatten a man, Wendell. – Yes, sir.
– 现在又有其它受害者了 – 没错
– Then there’s this other. – Yeah.
– 你来骑温斯顿 – 你确定吗?
– You ride Winston. – You sure?
哦 这点我非常确定
Oh, I’m more than sure.
罗瑞塔的马如如有不测
anything happens to Loretta’s horse out here,
告诉你
I can tell you right now,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!