查理把一头牛五花大绑
Here Charlie’s got one all trussed up
准备要放血了
and all set to drain him
而那头牛开始疯狂的翻滚
and the beef comes to,it starts thrashing around.
600磅狂怒的家畜
Six hundred pounds of very pissed off livestock.
请你原谅我说这个…
You’ll excuse the… Well…
查理拿了一把抢 对着头开了一枪
Charlie grabs a gun,shoot the thing in the head,
不过牛在不停的挣扎滚动
but with the swinging and thrashing,
他没打准
it’s a glance shot.
牛角 刺入了查理的肩膀
Ricochets, hits Charlie in the shoulder.
你去看查理
You go see Charlie,
他现在右手还不能捡帽子呢
he still can’t pick up his right hand for his hat
重点是
The point being,
就算是人和阉牛对着干
that even in the contest between man and steer,
结果还不确定呢
the issue is not certain.
卢埃林打电♥话♥给你时
When Llewelyn calls,
告诉他我能保护他的安全
just tell him I can make him safe.
当然
‘Course,
现在杀阉牛的方法可不同以往了
they slaughter steers a lot different these days.
使用气♥枪♥
Use a air gun.
射出一枚小子弹到
Shoots out a little rod about that
大脑下这么远
far under the brain.
马上被吸入脑内
Sucks right back in.
动物永远不会知道什么击中他了
Animal never knows what hit him.
– 你告诉我这些干什么呢 长官?
– Why are you telling me that, sheriff?
– 我不知道
– I don’t know.
我的思绪发散开了
My mind wanders.
你好 卡尔逊
Hello, Carson.
去你的房♥间
Let’s go to your room.
你没必要这么做
You don’t have to do this.
我是来这里和你谈生意的 我现在就可以走了
I’m a day trader.I could just go home.
– 你可以走的 – 最好别浪费我的时间
– You could. – Make it won’th your while,
带你去个ATM(自动取款机) 给你14000美金
take you to an ATM.There’s 14 grand in it.
大家就分道扬镳
And everybody just walks away.
一个ATM
An ATM.
我知道箱子在哪里
I know where the satchel is.
如果你知道 你会随身带着的
If you knew, you would have it with you.
我能在河堤边找到
I can find it from the river bank.
我知道它在哪里
I know where it is.
– 我知道更好的消息 – 什么消息?
– I know something better. – What’s that?
箱子将来会在哪里?
Where it’s going to be.
– 在哪里? – 会有人带来给我
– Where’s that? – It will be brought to me
放在我的脚下
and placed at my feet.
你也不能百分之百的确定
You don’t know to a certainty.
– 20分钟后 箱子可能会在这
– In 20 minutes it could be here.
– 我是百分之百的确定
– I do know to a certainty.
而你知道现在会发生什么事吗 卡尔逊?
And you know what’s gonna happen now, Carson?
你应该认清你的状况
You should admit your situation.
那你还会有点尊严
There would be more dignity in it.
你去死吧
You go to hell.
好吧 我来问你点事情
All right.Let me ask you something.
如果你所遵循的规则把你带到这里来了
If the rule you followed brought you to this,
那么这个规则又有什么用呢
of what use was the rule?
你知道你有多疯狂吗?
Do you have any idea how crazy you are?
你是说我们的对话?
You mean the nature of this conversation?
我是说你
I mean the nature of you.
你…你会拿到钱的 安通
You… You can have the money, Anton.
– 你好? – 怎么?
– Hello? – Yes?
卡尔逊·威尔斯在吗?
Is, uh, Carson Wells there?
不是你说的那种”在”
Not in the sense that you mean.
– 你需要来见见我 – 你是谁?
– You need to come see me. – Who is this?
你知道我是谁
You know who it is.
– 你需要和我谈谈
– You need to talk to me.
– 我不需要和你谈
– I don’t need to talk to you.
我想你需要的
I think you do.
你知道我要去哪吗?
Do you know where I’m going?
我为什么要管你去哪里?
Why would I care where you’re going?
我知道你在哪里
I know where you are.
是啊 我在哪里?
Yeah, where am I?
你在河对面的医院里
You’re in the hospital across the river,
不过那里不是我要去的地方
but that’s not where I’m going.
你知道我要去哪吗?
Do you know where I’m going?
– 是的 我知道你要去哪 – 好吧
– Yeah, I know where you’re going. – All right.
你知道她不会再那里的
You know she won’t be there.
她在不在没有关系
It doesn’t make any difference where she is.
那么 你为什么要去那里?
So, what’re you going up there for?
你知道最后会有什么样的后果 对吧?
You know how this is gonna turn out,don’t you?
不知道
Nope.
我觉得你知道 那这是我的提议
I think you do.So this is what I’ll offer.
你把钱带来 我放你走
You bring me the money,and I’ll let her go.
否则 她会死 你也一样
Otherwise, she’s accountable,the same as you.
这可是你最划算的买♥♥卖♥♥
That’s the best deal you’re gonna get.
我不会告诉你你可以挽救你自
I won’t tell you you can save yourself,
己 因为你救不了
because you can’t.
好的 我会给你带点东西 这么说吧
Yeah, I’m gonna bring you something,all right.
我来给你一个我的提议
Decided to make you a project of mine.
你根本没必要再来找我了
You ain’t gonna have to come look for me at all.
– 德瑞奥的汽车旅馆? – 是的 长官
– The motel in Del Rio? – Yes, sir.
三个人身上都没有身份证
None of the three had ID on ’em,
不过他们告诉我那三个人都是墨西哥人
but they’re tellir me that all three is Mexican..
曾经是
was Mexicans.
去查查看
There’s a question
他们是不是真的转国籍了 什么时候
,whether they stopped being and when.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
温德尔
Wendell,
你询问过关于锁芯的事情吗?
did you inquire about the lock cylinder?
– 是的 长官 它是被巨力敲出的 – 好的
– Yes, sir. It was punched out. – OK.
– 想开车去现场看看吗?
– Wanna drive out there?
– 不用 我知道那些就够了
– No, that’s all I had to look for,
听起来这几个家伙死于自然原因
it sound like these boys died of natural causes.
– 为什么 长官?
– How’s that, sheriff?
– 对于他们所在行当来说再自然不过了
– Natural to the line of work they in.
– 是的 长官 – 天啊 温德尔 这世界都乱了
– Yes, sir. – My God, Wendell, it’s all-out war.
我对这些事都无言以对了
I can’t think of any other word for it.
这都是些什么人?
Who are these people?
这里 上
Here, last week
周他们在加州发现这对夫妇
they found this couple out in California.
他们把房♥间租给老人
They rent out rooms to old people
杀了他们埋在院子里
,kill ’em, bury ’em in the yard,
取出他们社会保险帐号♥的钱
cash their Social Security checks.
他们先折磨他们 我不知道为什么
Oh, they’d torture ’em first.I don’t know why.
可能他们的电视机坏了
Maybe their television set was broke.
而这个一直持续到 在这里 我引用
And this went on until, here, I quote,
邻居们看到
“Neighbors were alerted
一个人从他们家跑出来
when a man ran from the premises
只戴了个狗项圈才发现的
wearing only a dog collar. ”
你肯定编不出像那样的事
You can’t make up such a thing as that.
情 你尽管试试看
I dare you to try.
不过你注意到没
But that’s what it took,
想要引起别人的注意就要做这种事
you notice,to get somebody’s attention.
在后院里挖坟墓可引不起注意
Digging graves in the backyard didn’t bring any.
没关系 我有时自己也会笑
Well, that’s all right.I laugh myself sometimes.
对此你也无能为力
Ain’t a whole lot else you can do.
告诉我
Tell me something.
谁能通过这个门去美国呢?
Who gets through this gate into the US?
我不知道 美国公民?
I don’t know. American citizens?
某些美国公民 你觉得是由谁来决定的?
Some American citizens.Who do you think decides?
– 我想是你 – 没错
– You do, I reckon. – That is correct.
– 我怎么样决定? – 我不知道
– How do I decide? – I don’t know.
我问问题
I ask questions.
如果回答很有道理
If I get sensible answers,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!