你那么想便是虚荣
That’s vanity.
我就知道这事还没完
I knew this wasrt done with.
我没拿到钱
I ain’t got the money.
我拿到的一点点早就花光了
What little I had is long gone
还有一大堆的账单等着去付
and there’s bills aplenty to pay yet.
我今天♥葬♥了我的母亲
I buried my mother today.
钱也还没付
Ain’t paid for that neither.
这个我不担心
I wouldn’t worry about it.
我需要坐下来
I need to sit down.
你没理由伤害我
You got no cause to hurt me.
是没有 可是我放过话了
No. But I gave my word.
– 你放过话了? – 给你的丈夫
– You gave your word? – To your husband.
这个讲不通
That don’t make sense.
你放话给我丈夫说要杀我?
You gave your word to my husband to kill me?
你丈夫有机会救你
Your husband had the opportunity to save you.
可相反 他利用你来救他自己
Instead, he used you to try to save himself.
不是那样的
Not like that.
不是你说的那样
Not like you say.
你没必要这样做
You don’t have to do this.
人们总是说着一样的话
People always say the same thing.
他们怎么说?
What do they say?
他们说 你没必要这样做
They say, “You don’t have to do this. ”
– 你没必要 -好吧
– You don’t. – OK.
我最多只能做到这点了
This is the best I can do.
猜一面
Call it.
你坐在那里的时候
I knowed you was crazy
我就知道你疯了
when I saw you sitting there.
我非常清楚你脑子里都装了些什么东西
I knowed exactly what was in store for me.
– 猜一面 – 不
– Call it. – No.
我不会猜的
I ain’t gonna call it.
猜一面
Call it.
硬币不会说话
The coin don’t have no say.
这只是你
It’s just you.
我和硬币是以一样的方式到这来的
Well, I got here the same way the coin did.
先生 你胳膊上有根骨头刺出来了
Mister, you got a bone sticking out of your arm.
我没事 让我在这里坐一会
I’m all right.Let me just sit here a minute.
马上救护车就来了 那人去打电♥话♥了
There’s an ambulance coming.The man went to call.
好的
All right.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
?你胳膊上有根骨头刺出来了
You got a bone sticking out your arm.
要怎么样才能把那衬衫给我呢?
What’ll you take for the shirt?
见鬼 先生 我送给你
Well, hell, mister,I’ll give you my shirt.
看看那见鬼的骨头
Look at that fucking bone.
帮我绑绑紧
Tie this for me.
用力绑 用力绑
Just tie it, just tie it.
见鬼 先
Hell, mister.
生 我并不介意帮别人的忙
Look, I don’t mind helping someone out.
– 这是一大笔钱 – 拿着
– That’s a lot of money. – Take it.
拿着 而…你没有看到我
Take it and… you didn’t see me.
我已经走了
I was already gone.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
– 有一部分是我的 对吗?
– Part of that’s mine, right?
– 你还穿这你见鬼的衣服呢
– You still got your damn shirt.
– 可你还是大赚一笔了
– Ain’t even what it was for.
– 就算是吧 我还是给了他件衬衫
– Maybe. But I’m still out a shirt.
– 可能我要去骑马 – 好吧
– Maybe I’ll go ridir. – OK.
– 你怎么想?
– What do you think?
– 我不能安排你的生活
– Well, I can’t plan your day.
– 我是活说 你想和我一起去骑吗?
– I mean, would you care to join me?
– 上帝 不 我还没退休
– Lord, no, I’m not retired.
– 也许我能在这里帮帮忙
– Maybe I’ll help out here then.
– 最好不要了
– Uh… better not.
– 你睡得怎么样? – 不知道 做了梦
– How’d you sleep? – I don’t know. Had dreams.
你现在有时间做梦了
Well, you got time for ’em now.
有意思吗?
Anything interesting?
这些梦总是和党派有关系的
They always is to the party concerned.
爱德·汤姆 我不会乱作评论的
Ed Tom, I’ll be polite.
那好吧 两个梦
All right, then. Two of ’em,
里面都有我父亲 真是奇怪
both had my father in ’em. It’s peculiar.
我比现在要老 比他去世时还要老20岁
I’m older now than he ever was by 20 years.
因此 某种意义上来说 他是年轻人
So, in a sense, he’s the younger man.
言归正传 第一个我记不大清楚了
Anyway, the first one I don’t remember too well,
不过是关于在镇上和他碰面
but it was about meeting him in town,
在某处 而他给了我点钱
somewheres,and he give me some money.
我想我把它丢了
I think I lost it.
第二个梦
Second one,
好像我们都回到了旧时光
it was like we was both back in older times.
而我骑在马背上
And I was a-horseback,
在晚上穿山越岭
going through the mountains of a night.
在山间的道路上穿行
Going through this pass in the mountains.
天很冷 地上有雪
It was cold,and there was snow on the ground.
他超过了并且接着前行
And he rode past me and kept on going,
超过我时没有只言片语 只是接着骑
never said nothing going by,just rode on past.
他裹着床毯子
He had his blanket wrapped around him
低垂着头
and his head down.
当他骑马超过我时
When he rode past
我看到他拿着个装着火种的角
,I seen he was carrying fire in a horn,
就像过去的人们一样 而我
the way people used to do, and I…
而我能通过里面透出的光线看到角
I could see the horn from the light inside of it,
犹如月亮一般的颜色
bout the color of the moon.
在梦里 我知道他
And, in the dream, I knew that he was…
会继续前进
…going on ahead.
他注定是要在
He was fixir to make a fire
黑暗与寒冷中燃起火焰
somewhere out there in all that dark and cold.
而我知道无论我何时到达那里
And I knew that whenever I got there,
他都会在那里
he’d be there.
然后 我醒了
And then I woke up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!