更多的啤酒
Beer leads to more beer.
你还好吧?
You all right?
报♥警♥
Call the police.
你们本地的执法机构
Your local law enforcement.
我不是他们的电台名人
I’m not on their radio.
碰到他的女儿是在…
I met his daughter at the…
载你回家前 请你喝杯咖啡?
Buy you a cup of coffee ‘fore you drive home?
– 他房♥间里没钱吗?
– No money in his room there?
– 几百块 在他身上
– Couple hundred, on his person.
这些人应该已经把箱子拿走了
Those hombres would have taken the stash.
我也这么想的
I suppose so.
不过他们走得很匆忙
Though they was leavir in a hurry.
都是这见鬼的钱惹的祸 爱德·汤姆
It’s all the goddamn money, Ed Tom.
钱和毒品
Money and the drugs.
他们凌驾于一切事物之上
It’s just goddamn beyond everything.
这意味着什么? 这会把社会引入何种深渊?
What’s it mean? What’s it leading to?
你知道 如果你20年前告诉我
You know, if you’d have told me 20 years ago
我会在德州镇里的街上看到
I’d see children walking the street of Texas town
绿头发的小孩 打着鼻环
with green hair, bones in their noses,
我是绝对不会相信你的
I just flat-out wouldn’t have believed you.
叹气之余我也纳闷
Signs and wonders.
不过我想一旦你不再听到”先生””女士”时
But I think once you quit hearing “sir and ma’am”
其它的很快也就跟着来了
the rest is soon to foller.
– 这就是潮流 – 是的
– Oh, it’s the tide. – Yeah.
这是逆流 这两者可不一样
It’s the dismal tide.It is not the one thing.
不一样
Not the one thing.
是啊 可那些也没法解释你的罪犯
Yeah well,none of that explains your man, though.
他是见鬼的杀人狂
Well, he’s just a goddamn homicidal lunatic,
爱德·汤姆
Ed Tom.
– 我不敢说他一定是个疯子
– I’m not sure he’s a lunatic.
– 那你觉得该怎么叫他呢?
– Well, what would you call him?
有时 我觉得他像个鬼魂
Well, sometimes I think he’s pretty much a ghost.
– 他是真的 对吧 – 哦 真的吗?
– He’s real, all right. – Oh, yeah?
真的 在老鹰旅馆发生的事情?
Yeah. All of that over at the Eagle Hotel?
这再清楚不过了
Just beyond everything.
是啊 那天狗叫得可厉害了
Yeah. Got some hard bark on him.
为什么 可那个却也证明不了他是鬼
Why… Well, that don’t hardly say it.
一天他射杀了一个文员(cd1中的胖女人)
He shoots a desk clerk one day,
第二天又走回去
walks right back in the next
杀了一个退休的陆军上校
and shoots a retired Army colonel.
难以置信
It’s hard to believe.
优哉游哉的走回犯罪现场
Just strolls right back into a crime scene.
谁会做这种事情呢?
Now, who’d do such a thing?
你如何反驳呢?
How do you defend against it?
一路顺风 爱德·汤姆
Well, good trip, Ed Tom.
对不起没能救到你的人(卢埃林)
Sorry we couldn’t help your boy.
– 在后面 – 你怎么知道我在这里?
– In back! – How’d you know I was here?
还会有谁开着你的卡车?
Who else’d be driving up in your truck?
– 你听到了? – 这招不错吧?
– You heard it? – How’s that?
你听到我的…?你在逗我玩呢
Did you hear my…?You’re having fun with me.
你为什么这么想?
What give you that idea
我看到其中一只猫听到了
?I seen one of the cats heard it.
– 你怎么知道是我的车?
– How’d you know it was my truck?
– 你进门的时候我推理出来的
– I deduced it when you walked in.
你先在还有多少那些东西?
How many of them things you got now?
猫? 我不知道 很有几只
Cats? Oh, I don’t know, several.
这也看你说的”有”是什么意思?
Well, it depends on what you mean by “got. ”
有些是半家养的
Some of ’em are half wild,
有的则完全是野生的
some of ’em are just outlaws.
– 最近怎么样 埃里斯? – 你正看着我呢
– How you been, Ellis? – You’re looking at it.
我得说 你看上去老了
I got to say, you’re looking older.
我是老了
I am older.
收到一封你妻子的信
Got a letter from your wife.
她经常会给我写信
She writes me pretty regular,
让我知道家里的消息
keeps me up on the family news.
– 我都不知道有什么消息
– Didrt know there was any.
– 告诉我你辞职了
– Told me you’re quittir.
– 来上一杯? – 谢谢
– You want a cup? – Appreciate it.
这咖啡有多新鲜?
How fresh is that coffee?
我每周都会煮上一壶新鲜咖啡
I generally make a fresh pot every week
就算还有剩的
,even if there’s some left over.
枪击你的人死于监狱了?
That man that shot you died in prison?
安哥拉 是的
Angola. Yeah.
你要做什么才能让他被释放呢?
What’d you done he’d a been released?
不知道 无能为力
Oh, I don’t know. Nothing.
去救他也没什么意义
Wouldrt be no point in it.
听你这么说我有点吃惊
Kindly surprised to hear you say that.
你花了如此多的时间想要把
Well, all the time you spend trying to get back
被剥夺的东西取回来
what’s been took from you,
却发现失去了更多
more is going out the door.
而之后
After a while,
你不得不要弄个压脉器(用于止血)
you have to try to get a tourniquet on it.
你的爷爷
Your granddad
从未要求我去做警长
never asked me to sign on as a deputy.
罗瑞塔告诉我你要辞职
Loretta tells me you’re quittir.
你为什么要那么做?
How come you doing that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我感觉被玩弄于股掌
I feel overmatched.
我总想等我变老了
I always figured when I got older,
上帝会…
God would…
以某种方式进入我的生活
sort of come into my life somehow.
而他没有
And He didn’t.
而我不责怪他
And I don’t blame Him.
如果我是他
If I was Him,
对我自己我也会有和他一样的看法
I’d have the same opinion of me that He does.
你不知道他在想什么
You don’t know what He thinks.
我把麦克叔叔的枪和警章
I sent Uncle Mac’s thumbbuster and badge
送到巡警
over to the Rangers,
放到他们的博物馆里
put it in their museum.
你♥爸♥爸告诉过你麦克叔叔
Your daddy ever tell yo
如何立功的吗?
u how Uncle Mac come to his reward?
在哈兹佩斯区自家的门廊上
Gunned down on his own porch over in
被枪杀
Hudspeth County.
有7-8个人在那里
Seven or eight of ’em come up there,
要这要那的
all wanting this, wanting that.
麦克叔叔走回屋里
Uncle Mac went back in the house to
拿枪
get the shotgun.
可他们比他快一步
Well, they was ahead of him.
在门口把他射杀了
Shot him in his doorway.
艾拉阿姨出来 想要止血
Aunt Ella come out,tried to stop the bleeding.
麦克叔叔还是想要
Uncle Mac all the while trying to
去拿枪
get that shotgun.
他们就坐在马上
They just sat there on their horses,
看着他死去
watching him die.
过了一会
After a while,
其中一个用印度语说了点什么 他们转身
one of em said sth in Indian and they turned.
离去
Left out.
就算艾拉阿姨不知道 麦克叔叔却一清二楚
Uncle Mac knew the score,even if Aunt Ella didn’t
射穿左肺
Shot through the left lung.
事情就是这样…他们如是说
And that was that… as they say.
他死于何时?
Wherd he die?
190..呃…9年?
Nineteen zero and, uh… nine?
不 我是说 是当场死亡还是捱到晚上 或…
No, I mean,was it right away or in the night or..
– 什么时候? – 我相信是在当天晚上
– When was it? – I believe it was that night.
她次日早上葬了他
She buried him the next morning.
在那坚硬的钙土里挖的坟
Digging in that hard old caliche.
你所经受的也不是新鲜事
What you got ain’t nothir new.
这个国家对人♥民♥很无情
This country is hard on people.
风雨欲来 你无法阻拦
You can’t stop what’s coming.
亦不会候之于你
It ain’t all waiting on you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!