他们就能去美国了
then they get to go to America.
如果没道理 他们就去不了
If I don’t, they don’t.
– 有什么不明白的吗? – 没有
– Anything you don’t understand? – No.
我再问一次
I ask again,
你怎么会不♥穿♥衣服到这里来?
how you come to be here with no clothes?
我穿了件外套
Well, I got an overcoat on.
– 你是在和我抬杠吗? – 没有 长官
– Are you jacking with me? – No, sir.
– 别和我抬杠 – 是 长官
– Don’t jack with me. – Yes, sir.
– 你是现役军人吗? – 不 我是老兵
– You in the service? – No, I’m a veteran.
– 越南? – 是的 长官 去了两次
– ‘Nam? – Yes, sir, two tours.
– 什么部队? – 12步兵营
– What outfit? – Twelfth Infantry Battalion,
1966年8月7日 1968年7月2日
August 7th, 1966, July 2nd, 1968.
– 威尔逊! – 是的 长官!
– Wilson! – Yes, sir!
找个人来帮帮他
Get someone to help this man.
他要去镇上
He needs to get into town.
– 这双”拉瑞”鞋穿的还舒服吗? – 很好 很好
– How those Larry’s holdir up? – Good, good.
– 我要除了鞋子的一整套行头 – 好吧
– I need everything else. – OK.
有很多没穿衣服的人
Have a lot of people come in here
来这里吗?
without any clothes on?
没有 先生 这不大常见
No, sir. It’s unusual.
– 她不想和你说话
– She don’t want to talk to you.
– 她想的 把电♥话♥给她
– Yes, she does. Put her on.
– 你知道现在几点了吗? – 我不管
– Do you know what time it is? – I don’t care,
你敢挂电♥话♥试试看
and don’t you hang up this phone.
被这个一无是处的女婿给气死了
Discombobulated by a no-account son-in-law.
– 卢埃林? – 嗨 你
– Llewelyn? – Hey, you.
– 我该怎么做? – 你知道出什么事了?
– What should I do? – You know what’s going on?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我和一个从特瑞尔区来的长官碰了面 他
I had the sheriff here from Terrell County. He…
– 你告诉他什么了?
– What’d you tell him?
– 我能告诉他什么?
– What did I know to tell him?
你受伤了 对吧?
You’re hurt, ain’t you?
你怎么会那么说?
What makes you say that?
– 我能听出来
– I can hear it in your voice.
– 他声音听起来好的很!
– It’s falseness in his voice!
听好 我要你到
Look, I want you to meet me
艾帕索的沙漠汽车旅店和碰头
at the Desert Sands Motel in El Paso.
我会把钱给你 送你上飞机
I’m gonna give you the money,put you on a plane.
卢埃林 我不会把你丢在一旁不管的
Llewelyn, I ain’t gonna leave you in the lurch.
这会更好点 你走了后 而钱不在我身上
This works better. With you gone and I don’t have the money,
他找不到我了 而我却能去找他
he can’t touch me,but I can sure touch him.
在我找到他之后 我就会来和你相聚
And after I find him,I’ll come and join you.
找到谁? 我的妈妈怎么办?
Find who?What am I supposed to do with mother?
– 她会没事的 – 没事?
– She’ll be all right. – All right?
怎么没事? 我得了癌症!
Be all right? I got the cancer!
没人能再能烦她了
Ain’t nobody gonna bother her.
你是谁?
Who are you?
– 我? – 是的
– Me? – Yes.
无名小卒
Nobody.
财务
Accounting.
他给了墨西哥人一个接收器
He gave the Mexicans a receiver.
他觉得
He feels…
他觉得越多人寻找…
He felt that the more people looking…
太愚蠢了 只要找一个合适的人就够了(杀手本人)
That’s foolish.You pick the one right tool.
我懂了
I see.
你要杀了我吗?
Are you going to shoot me?
看情况
That depends.
你看到了我吗?
Do you see me?
我一直就就知道迟早有这么一天
I always seen this is what it’d come to.
– 三年前 我就预料到了
– Three years ago, I pre-visioned it.
– 我们结婚还没三年呢
– It ain’t three years we been married.
三年前我就说过这些话
Three years ago I said them very words,
“不”和”好”
“no” and “good. ”
我们在这里 90度高温(32摄氏度)
Here we are, 90 degree heat,
我患了癌症 再看看这个
I got the cancer and look at this,
无家可归
not even a home to go to.
我们要去德克萨斯州的艾帕索
We’re going to El Paso, Texas.
你知道我在德克萨斯认识多少人吗?
You know how may people I know in El Paso, Texas?
– 不知道 女士 – 就是这么多
– No, ma’am. – That’s how many.
– 我没看到我的泼♥尼♥松♥(用于抗炎抗过敏)
– I didn’t see my prednisone.
– 我放进去了 妈妈
– I put it in, Mama.
– 可我没看到
– Well, I didn’t see it.
– 我放在那个包里
– Well, I put it in that one.
你就待在那里
You just set there.
我去买♥♥票 再那个推车放行李
I’ll get tickets and a can’t for the bags.
你要帮忙拿行李吗 女士?
You need help with the bags, madam?
谢天谢地
Well, thank God,
在德州西部还有个绅士活着
there is one gentleman left in west Texas.
是的 谢谢你 我很老而且我身体也不好
Yes, thank you. I am old and I am not well!
– 你要去坐哪班车呢?
– Which bus are you taking?
– 去艾帕索 别问我为什么
– Going to El Paso, don’t ask me why.
可不是能经常看到穿着西服的墨西哥人
It’s not often you see a Mexican in a suit.
你要去艾帕索?
You go to El Paso?
我知道 你住在哪里?
I know it.Where are you staying?
卡拉·金 你还好吗?
Carla Jean, how are you?
长官
Sheriff,
查理·沃尔瑟的故事是真的吗?
was that a true story about Charlie Walser?
查理·沃尔瑟是谁?
Who’s Charlie Walser? Uh! Oh…
确有其事 我不能保证每个细节也是真实的
True story.I couldn’t swear to every detail,
– 不过这个故事确是发生过的
– but it’s certainly true it is a story.
– 是 没错
– Yeah, right.
长官 你能向我保证吗?
Sheriff, can you give me your word on something?
是的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
如果我告诉你卢埃林要去哪里
If I tell you where Llewelyrs headed,
你保证只有你
you promise it’ll be just you
去那里和他谈谈? 孤身前往
who goes and talks with him?You and nobody else.
– 是的 女士 我保证
– Yes, ma’am, I do.
– 卢埃林绝对不会寻求帮助的
– Llewelyn would never ask for help.
他从来觉得他不需要帮助
He never thinks he needs any.
卡拉·金 我不会伤害你的男人
Carla Jean, I will not harm your man.
而他也需要帮助 无论他知道与否
And he needs help,whether he knows it or not.
碰到什么麻烦了吗 邻居?
What’s the problem there, neighbor?
就是这个了 时间长了会把动力吸光的
Yep, that’ll suck some power, over time.
– 你是住在这附近的吗?
– You from around here?
– 是的 阿尔派 土生土长
– Yeah, Alpine, born and bred.
– 给你 – 你会用哪个机场呢?
– Here you go. – What airport would you use?
– 机场还是简易机场? – 机场
– Well, airport or airstrip? – Airport.
– 你要去哪里? – 我不知道
– Well, where you goir? – I don’t know.
想熟悉这附近的地方
Just lightir out for the territories,huh?
老兄 我以前也干过
Brother, I been there.
这附近有几个简易机场
Well, there’s airstrips.
机场是在艾帕索
The airport is El Paso.
如果你要去特别的地方
If you want someplace specific,
你也许最好
you might could be better off
开车去达拉斯 没必要转机
just driving to Dallas, not have to connect.
你要把这个装上去吗 伙计?
You gonna clamp them, buddy?
你能把那些鸡篓从车板上拿走吗?
Can you get those chicken crates out of the bed?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
嘿 好运动先生
Hey, Mr. Sporting Goods.
– 嘿 你好 – 你是运动员?
– Hey, yourself. – You a sport?
是的 我是
Yeah, that’s me.
我房♥间里有啤酒
I got beers in my room.
我…我在等我老婆
I’m… I’m waiting on my wife.
你不时从窗户往外看就是为了这个?
That’s who you keep looking out the window for?
– 一半一半 – 还有什么原因?
– Well, half. – What else then?
– 看着即将发生的事情 – 是啊
– Just looking for what’s come. – Yeah.
可没人能未卜先知
But no one ever sees that.
啤酒! 马上就来了
Beer! That’s what’s coming.
我去拿冰桶 你继续保持结婚
I’ll bring the ice chest out.You can stay married
不 女士 我知道啤酒会引向什么
No, ma’am, I know what beer leads to

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!