我叫弗林特·洛克伍德
My name is Flint Lockwood.
成为一名伟大的发明家是我的终身理想
My whole life I always wanted to be a great inventor.
科学美丽新世界
Scientifically Wonderful World of Science
就像我的英雄一样
Just like my hero.
科学美丽新世界
The Scientifically Wonderful World of Science.
奇思妙想
Bright Idea
著名发明家
Popular Inventor
V级发明家
InVentionist
有请主持人 切斯特·V
With your host, Chester V.
欢迎回来 热爱科学的朋友们
Welcome back, science friends.
众所周知 我一生致力于开创未来
You know, I have devoted my life to inventing the future.
每个梦想都有一个起点
But every dream has a beginning.
我至今都记得自己的第一项发明
I still remember my first invention:
小挫挫食物棒
The humble Food Bar.
切斯特·V简直就像是在用科学的语言
It was like Chester V was speaking directly to me
直接与我对话
using the language of science.
经过我们的努力
Now look at us.
富含美味晶体的超大装食物棒隆重上市
Our new Food Bar XL with flavor crystals.
任凭时光流逝 喜爱从未改变
Still making people happy after all these years.
孩子们 你们可能无法像我这般伟大
Now, kids, you’ll almost certainly never be me.
但请牢牢记住 科学无分大小
But, remember, there’s no such thing as small science.
有的只是小科学家
Only small scientists!
我们爱你 切斯特·V
We love you, Chester V!
说到小科学家 跟大家说再见 芭布
Speaking of small scientists, say goodbye, Barb.
-再见 芭布 -哈哈哈
– Goodbye, Barb. – Ha, ha, ha!
你的点子能改变世界吗
Can your ideas change the world?

Yes.
我立志像切斯特·V一样
Just like Chester V,
让世界变得更美好
my dream was to make the world a better place.
科学项目展示
Science Projects!
喷漆鞋
Spray-On Shoes!
瞧好吧
Voila!
你打算怎么脱鞋呢 呆瓜
How you gonna get them off, nerd?
不幸的是 大多数人都不相信我
Unfortunately, a lot of people didn’t believe in me.
但我从未放弃过
But I never gave up.
终于有一天
And eventually,
我发明了这个
I invented this:
一台能够将水变成食物的机器
A machine that could turn water into food.
芝士汉堡完成
Cheeseburger.
它的全名叫做弗林特·洛克伍德超自然异能
It’s called the Flint Lockwood Diatonic Super Mutating
动力食品复♥制♥机
Dynamic Food Replicator.
或者简单点 就叫
Or, for short:
弗林超食机
The FLDSMDFR.
我的发明制♥造♥了美食气候群
Because of my invention’s food weather,
我终于让世界变得更加美好
I finally made the world a better place.
太棒了
Yeah!
好吃到爆
I love it!
可天不遂人愿
Or so I thought.
美食气候群带来了前所未有的大灾难
When the weather evolved into a disaster of epic portions,
机器开始创造活生生的危险食物
and the machine started creating dangerous living food
我不得不面对这样一个现实
I had to face the truth:
是时候
It was time to
了结
put an end
我的弗林超食机了
to my FLDSMDFR.
芝…芝…芝…芝…
Chee– Chee– Chee– Chee–
芝士
Cheese.
在毁掉我最伟大的发明之后
By destroying my greatest invention,
我却得到了更美好的东西
I made something even better:
友谊
Friends!
我为你骄傲 儿子
You made me very proud, son.
-谢谢夸奖 老爸 -抱歉
– Thank you, Dad. – Sorry.
萨姆·斯巴克 我们拯救完世界的八分钟后
Sam Sparks, in the eight minutes since we saved the world,
我有了一个好主意
I’ve had time to reflect.
你我应该创造一个自己的二人小天地
And I think you and I should have a place together.
什么小天地
A Place?
我们一起工作的小天地
A place where we work.
你是说我们可以一起工作吗
You think we work together?
是的
I do.
太棒了 说得对
Awesome! Yes!
我们可以建一座实验室
We could build a lab.
里面有超酷的天气预报装置
With cool weather forecasting devices!
我们可以发明出跟弗林超食机一样赞的机器
We can invent fantastic machines like the FLDSMDFR.
没错
Yeah!
-但不能和那个一样 -不能
– But not that one. – No.
-绝对不能 -绝对绝对不能
– Not ever. – Never, ever, ever!
实验室取个什么名字好呢
What shall we call our lab?
斯巴克斯伍德怎么样
Oh! How about Sparkswood?
斯巴克斯伍德
Sparkswood.
斯巴克斯伍德需要保安
Sparkswood is gonna need some security.
而我可以做吉祥物
And I can be your mascot!
我还做你老爸
And I can be your dad.
我可以在很多方面发挥作用
There are many ways in which I can help.
怎么能忘了你呢 实验室伙伴
Ho, ho! Can’t forget you, lab partner.
史蒂夫
Steve!
他哪儿来的棕色蜡笔
Where’d he get the brown crayon?
这也许就是我们的未来
This could be our future.
来福集团
你们好啊 朋友们
Greetings, friends.
这厢有礼了
And namaste.
那难道是…
Is that…?
切斯特·V
Chester V?
大胡子
Mustache.
请收下我们提供的这些
Please have some humanitarian aid
善意的人道主义救援
as a gesture of our goodwill.
切斯特·V
Chester V!
您的实验室背心看起来比电视上酷多了
Your lab vest looks even cooler in person!
谢谢 无袖背心解放了我的胳膊
Thank you. The lack of sleeves frees up my arms to do this.
我的手 你做了什么
Hand, what did you do?
你的手没事 小洛克伍德
There’s nothing wrong with your hand, young Lockwood.
我只是切斯特·V本人的全息投影
You see, I am merely a hologram of the real Chester V.
联♥合♥国♥已经请我和我的智多星们
The United Nations has asked me and my Thinkquanauts
协助清理和隔离全世界的剩菜
to assist in the cleanup and containment of the leftovers all over the world.
也包括你们的斯沃楼福斯岛
Including your Swallow Falls.
我们马上就要展开清理工作
We’ll get started on the cleanup right away.
请你们尽快离开
As soon as you all leave.
什么 你要我们离开
What? You need us to leave?
听好了 投影男
Listen up, ghost man,
就为了一些恶心的剩菜
you expect us to skedaddle from our homes
你就想把我们赶出家园
because of some nasty leftovers?
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, I do.
儿子 警戒线永远是对的
Son, you can’t argue with yellow police tape.
大家后退 听投影男说
Everybody back up! Listen to ghost man.
但是不用担心
But do not fret.
你们会暂时住在
All of you will be temporarily relocated to
阳光明媚的加州圣弗朗荷西市
sunny San Franjose, California!
-来福集团总部 -来福集团总部
– The home of Live Corp! – The home of Live Corp!
作为全息投影我保证
On my word as a hologram,
大家很快就能重返家园
you shall all return home before you know it.
除了你 弗林特·洛克伍德
Except for you, Flint Lockwood.
我 为什么
Me? Why?
因为你要…
Oh, heh, heh. You are going–
等等 不不不 我要去哪儿
Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no. Where am I going?
求你告诉我
Oh, please tell me!
稍等一下 他在缓冲
Just give it a second. He’s buffering.
你要加入我的来福集团
You are going to join me at Live Corp
帮助我们建设更美好的世界
and help us make the world a better place.
先生 这正是我梦寐以求的
Sir, that’s all I’ve ever wanted.
但我不能加入你们
But I can’t.
两分钟前我刚刚许下承诺
On account of making a promise two minutes ago
要和我的朋友们建立一座实验室
to build a lab with my friends, sir.
我理解 洛克伍德

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!