Okay, it’s ringing. Randall’s phone is ringing.
行 通了兰道尔的电♥话♥通了
Hi, Randall. It’s Asra.
嗨 兰道尔 我是艾丝拉
Can you call me as soon as you get this message, please?
收到讯息后立马给我打电♥话♥ 好么?
His line is not connecting.
他的电♥话♥也打不通
Why would they do that?
他们为什么这么做?
Hey, Steve. Hey, John, how are you?
嘿 史蒂夫 嘿 约翰 还好么?
So what have you got? It’s a tape.
你们拿到了什么? 一盘带子
We got it a half hour ago.
半小时前拿到的
John was contacted by a local journalist.
一位当地的记者联♥系♥上了约翰
Hi. Are you John? Yeah, I am. How are you doing?
嘿 你是约翰? 嗯 你好
Here is your thing.
这是你要的
It’s original.
母带
Have you seen it? Yeah.
你看过了么? 嗯
Be careful. Thanks.
多加小心 谢谢
Guy in the striped shirt. You see him?
穿条纹衬衣的那个看到了么?
We’re gonna need to X-ray this.
我们得扫描一下
Yeah, come on.
嗯 来吧
Is there a tape in there?
里面有带子么?
This is it.
就是这个了
Oh, my God.
噢 上帝啊
It’s Asra. Hello.
是艾丝拉打来的 喂
Hello. Randall. It’s Asra. Look, where are you?
喂 兰道尔我是艾丝拉 你们在哪?
Hello. Hang on a second. What’s going on? Randall?
喂 你等等 究竟怎么回事? 兰道尔?
Hello.

Hello.

I just lost her.
没信♥号♥♥了
He hung up. No, no.
他挂了 噢 不
Where are you going? I don’t know.
你去哪? 我也不知道
Will you call me a car? Where are you gonna go?
给我叫辆车吧? 你要去哪?
I don’t know. Call me a car.
我不知道 给我叫辆车
Mariane.
玛丽安
I’m sorry.
对不起
Danny didn’t make it.
丹尼没能幸免
No!
不!
No! No! No! No!
不! 不! 不! 不!
No! No!
不! 不!
No! No! No!
不! 不! 不!
No! No! No! No!
不! 不! 不! 不!
How do you…
你怎么…
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
No, because…
我是说 因为…
Because we’ve, you know, been through this before.
因为 我们经历过这样的事
They can… We have a video.
他们可能… 我们看到了录像
They had a knife and they used it in a way that leaves no doubt.
他们用了刀最致命的方式
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Mariane…
玛丽安…
He was beheaded.
他被斩首了
Oh, God. No, no, no… What? What? No, no.
噢 上帝啊 不 不…什么? 怎么可能? 不 不
You watched that?
你看到了?
I never, never want to see it!
我绝不 绝不要让我看到!
Turn off the fucking phone!
把那该死的电♥话♥线给拔了!
I love you.
我爱你
I’m here, Mariane.
我来了 玛丽安
The day my brother arrived was the day of Eid-ul-Adha.
我哥哥来的那天 正好是古尔邦节
The day when every Muslim family sacrifices an animal to God.
这天每一个穆♥斯♥林♥家庭要向上帝献上一头动物为祭
In remembrance of lbrahim’s willingness to sacrifice his son Ishmael.
以纪念易卜拉欣愿牺牲他儿子以赛玛利为祭
The meat is then divided into three parts,
动物的肉被分成三份
one for the family, one for the neighbor, and one for the poor.
一份给家人 一份给邻居 一份给穷♥人♥
Mariane, thank you so much for being with us today.
玛丽安 很高兴你的到来
You came to Pakistan in peace.
你来到巴基斯坦
You came here seeking the truth, with your husband.
同你的丈夫一道寻找真♥相♥
Now you leave Pakistan as a widow
现在你的丈夫被残暴地谋杀了
after your husband was brutally murdered.
你即将孤身一人离开此地
What message do you have for the people of Pakistan?
你有什么话想对巴基斯坦人♥民♥说?
Danny was killed this month.
丹尼在这个月被杀害
But also 10 other people were killed by terrorists
除此之外还有10人被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀害
and they were all Pakistani.
他们全是巴基斯坦人
So they are suffering as much as we are, right?
他们同我一样遭受着磨难 对么?
Well, how do you address some Pakistanis who have sympathies
你想对那些同情杀害你丈夫的武装组织
for militant groups such as those who killed your husband?
的巴基斯坦人说些什么呢?
Karachi is in some way the front line of this battle.
某种程度上说卡拉奇是这场战争的前线
It is not just a group of extremist Pakistani.
他们不只是一小撮巴基斯坦极端分子
It is a vast and international network of terrorists.
他们是一个庞大的国际性的恐怖组织
And wherever there is misery, they find people
哪里有贫穷与苦难他们就在那 寻找人们加入
and there is misery, you know, in lots of parts of the world.
而世界上 有许多贫穷苦难的地方
Certainly that may be the case,
贫穷和苦难确实是个重大问题
but have you seen the videotape of what they did to your husband?
但你看过记录他们对你丈夫所作所为的录像带么?
Have you no decency?
你不知道”礼仪”二字怎么写吗?
How do you ask me that?
为什么问我这个?
Mariane, I’m…
玛丽安 我…
Thank you for being with us today.
谢谢你今天的到来
Okay, I think we’re done.
行了 就到这吧
Satchi. Satchi.
SATCHI 萨奇
That’s okay. And a middle name, please, Satchi.
好了 麻烦你 中间名 萨奇
Okay. Excuse me.
好 打扰了
I’m sorry. Back, back.
对不起 退后 退后
Is there another way out of here?
还有出去的路么?
Yeah, I know another way. Please follow me.
有 还有条路跟我来
Please. Come. This way. Okay.
请走这边 好
Fucking mob.
一群王八蛋
This way, please. Here?
这边请 这里?
Yeah. Sure. Yeah.
嗯 当然
Thank you, Kasim. We appreciate it. Thank you.
谢谢你 卡希姆 感谢
It’s crazy, they’re everywhere.
真是疯狂 哪儿都有他们的影子
Pearl is 38 and graduated from Stanford before beginning a career in journalism.
珀尔先生38岁在斯坦福大学毕业后成为了一名记者
He joined the Wall Street Journal in 1990.
1990年他加入了《华尔街日报》
That’s great.
很好吃
One more of these.
再把这些来一份
I just wanted to say something to everybody.
我想对各位说
I want to, I want to thank you
我想 想谢谢你们
for all of your work and all of your effort
谢谢你们所做的一切工作付出的一切努力
and your kindness
谢谢你们的好意
and I know how much you wanted to find and bring Danny home.
我能体会到你们是多么的想把丹尼带回家
You did not fail, you know?
你们并没有失败 知道么?
Danny’s dead, but the kidnappers,
丹尼死了 但那些绑♥架♥者
their point is to terrorize people, right?
他们的目的制♥造♥恐慌 对么?
I am not terrorized. And you can’t be terrorized.
而我并没有被吓倒 你们也没有
I am very grateful to all of you. Very, very grateful. So thank you.
对你们大家我心存感激非常非常感激你们 谢谢
So please, let’s eat.
那咱们就快吃吧
Everything looks very good. It’s great.
每样东西看起来都很好吃 真棒
This is terrific.
非常不错
Bye.

Bye. Take care.
拜 多保重
Thank you so much. Take care.
非常的感谢 保重
Thanks. Bye.
谢谢 再见
All right. I’ll see you.
嗯 再见
Oh, my daughter.
噢 我的闺女啊
You are so beautiful.
真漂亮
In Buddhism there is no god.
佛教里没有上帝
The aim of Buddhism is to draw out all the strength,
佛教的目的 是激发大家的力量
courage, wisdom and goodwill.
勇气 智慧和善意
You make me happy every time you smile.
你的每次笑容都令我倍感开心
We’re gonna create a beautiful world together.
我们会一同创造一个美好的世界
The wine represents joy.
酒代表着欢乐
The breaking of the glass symbolizes the fragility of human joy.
酒杯的破碎象征了人们的欢乐
And also the breaking of innocence.
和成长的开始
They found Danny’s body cut into 10 pieces.
他们最终发现了丹尼的尸体被切成了10块
Nobody told me this.
没有人告诉我这个
I learned it in an e-mail
我从一封偶然附在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!