Bashir is a Jihadi?
巴西尔是圣♥战♥组织成员?
It’s possible, I’m not sure. Is he connected to Al Qaeda?
有可能 我不确定 他和基♥地♥组♥织♥有联♥系♥么?
I’m not sure. I’m not sure at all.
我不知道 真的不知道
I’ll call Arif and I’ll call you straight back.
我先联♥系♥阿里夫 然后再打给你
This is serious, actually. Yeah, you call me straight back.
这个事情很严重 快点给我回电♥话♥
Give me Danny’s computer.
把丹尼的电脑给我
Look through all the papers in here and put them over there.
把这些都检查一遍然后放到那边
Is this your house?
这是你家么?
Yes, it’s my house. Your name?
是的 是我家 你的名字?
Asra Nomani.
艾丝拉·诺娜米
Have you got any ID?
你有身份证吗?
Yes, I have my passport.
是的 我有护照
I’m from India.
我是印度人
India?
印度?
There are some codes.
这儿写了很多符号♥
That’s his shorthand. He’s a journalist.
那是他记的速记他是记者
Do you have a photograph of your husband?
你有你丈夫的照片么?
There’s a bag with a circle, a polka dot.
一个布包里有
Look under the bed.
找找床下
Is this your husband? Yes.
这是你丈夫? 是的
Give those pictures to me.
把那些照片给我
Yeah? Hi, Mariane, this is Masud.
喂? 嗨 玛丽安 我是马苏德
I was calling Arif but his mobile is switched off.
我打了阿里夫的手♥机♥关机
Get down here. Okay?
马上过来 好么?
I’m a bit afraid of police, can you please protect me from them?
我有点害怕警♥察♥你能保护我吗?
Get down here. Okay? Okay, fine.
赶快过来 好吧
Is he coming?
他来了么?
Hello. Yes, I’m Mariane. Who are you?
你好 嗯 我是玛丽安 你是?
Javed Habib. I am SSP CID.
贾维德·哈比布 我是情报局的探长
He’s Dost, MI. Hello.
这位是军情部门的多斯特 你好
Hello.
你好
What is that? Military Intelligence. I am Chief of CID.
什么意思? 军事情报部门
The unit in charge of counterterrorism. Counterterrorism?
负责反恐任务 反恐?
Randall Bennett has called me.
兰道尔·本内特给我打过电♥话♥
Randall Bennett?
兰道尔·本内特?
Can you help me to understand what is this?
你能解释下这是干什么吗?
The most important thing for us is to find your husband.
找到你丈夫才是最重要的
Look, Asra and I are your best ally.
艾丝拉和我是你们最好的帮手
Right? We are both journalists and we should work together.
对吧? 我们都是记者我俩可以帮忙
I would not like to have it any other way, Mrs. Pearl.
我们也有此意 珀尔夫人
I need your support. I need your help.
我需要你的支持 帮助
We have Danny’s computer. Okay. Could I see it?
我们有丹尼的电脑 好的 我能看看吗?
I’ll go and get it.
我去拿
Who took him to the restaurant?
谁带到他去的餐馆?
Did you get the taxi for Daniel Pearl?
是你给丹尼尔·珀尔叫的出租车?
Yes, sir. Where did you get the taxi from?
是的 先生 哪里叫的?
Sir, from Two Swords.
双剑公♥司♥的 长官
Get out.
出来
What’s your name?
你叫什么
Hello, son.
你好
What’s your name?
你叫什么
Harris, sir. Harris?
哈里斯 长官 哈里斯?
What’s that? Can you translate that?
那是什么? 你能翻译下这个吗?
We’ll find your Danny.
我们会找到你的丹尼的
You must take care of yourself and the baby.
你要照顾好自己和孩子
You didn’t see anyone at 7 pm? No.
晚上七点左右 有没有看到人? 没有
There was no foreigner here yesterday?
昨晚这里没有外国人?
Yesterday evening, did you see a foreigner here?
昨天晚上有没有看到外国人?
No, sir.
没有 先生
The Al Qaeda suspects, seen on their arrival in Cuba earlier this month,
基♥地♥组♥织♥的嫌疑犯本月初到达古巴
are the subject of renewed concern
让人们重新关注起
over how the United States is treating its detainees.
美国对待俘虏的问题
The number you have dialed is not responding at the moment.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥暂时无人接听
I’m really sorry about Danny.
丹尼的事我很抱歉
Have you heard any news? No.
有什么进展么? 没有
Can you tell us what you know?
请告诉我们你知道的情况
Danny wanted to meet Gilani.
丹尼想见吉拉尼
He went with Arif. And we spoke with Bashir…
阿里夫和他一起去的我们和巴西尔谈过…
And who’s Arif? I don’t know.
阿里夫是谁? 我不知道
What do you mean you don’t know? How did you meet him?
什么叫你不知道? 你怎么认识他的?
I got his number from a friend of mine. Okay, so who’s the friend?
我从朋友那里问到他的电♥话♥ 好 你的朋友是谁?
I can’t tell you. You can’t tell us? Why is that?
我不能告诉你们 你不能告诉我们? 为什么?
Is that because they paid you for Danny?
难道他们为了丹尼给你钱了?
How much did they pay you for Danny?
他们给了你多少?
I was doing my job, helping Danny.
我只是在做我的工作协助丹尼
I don’t think you understand how serious this is.
你可能还没意识到事情的严重性
We need that name to find Danny. Danny is missing.
丹尼失踪了我们需要知道他是谁 好找到丹尼
He may be able to help me find him. Okay? I need the name.
通过他也许可以找到丹尼明白么? 我需要知道他是谁
I promised him not to give his name.
我答应过他不说他的名字
Do you understand that maybe
你明不明白
you can make the difference of helping Danny or nobody finds him?
也许只有你能帮助我们找到丹尼
Maybe nobody finds him because you won’t give the fucking name!
也许就因为你不肯说他妈的是谁谁也找不到丹尼
Yeah, hello?
喂 你好
Hello, Paracha, this is Masud.
嘿 巴拉查我是马苏德
I’m with Mariane Pearl. They want to talk to you.
我和玛丽安·珀尔在一起她们想和你说话
You gave them my name?
你告诉他们我的名字了?
Hello? Can you tell me anything that you know about Arif?
你好你能告诉阿里夫这个人的情况吗?
I met Arif at Harkut-ul-Mujahideen. He’s just a Jihadi.
我和他在《圣♥战♥者运动》中认识的他是圣♥战♥组织成员
But what’s his full name?
他全名是什么?
I don’t know. I don’t know anything about him personally.
我不知道我和他私下里没什么接触
A few weeks ago they were having this organization legal
几个星期前他们还是合法组织
but now they’ve all gone underground.
现在他们都转到地下了
Okay, look, I don’t need a political speech.
听着 我不想听什么政♥治♥演说
Can you just give me some information?
能不能给我们些具体的讯息
He had short hair, skinny and was wearing glasses.
短发 很瘦带眼镜
We found one person.
我们抓到一个
I told Danny not to contact Bashir directly.
我劝丹尼不要直接和巴西尔联♥系♥
Can you describe Bashir for us? I can try.
你能描述一下巴西尔吗? 可以
What is your name? Aqeel Nawaz.
你叫什么? 阿基尔·纳瓦兹
We’ve brought you something. It was the best we could find in Karachi.
我们带了些礼物这是卡拉奇能找到的最好的东西了
I’m Randall Bennett.
我是兰道尔·本内特
It’s nice to meet you at last. Nice to meet you.
能见到你太好了 幸会
This is Philippe Scaerou. Hello.
这位是菲利浦·斯卡霍 你好
And Veronique Laurent from the French Embassy.
这位是法国大使♥馆♥的维霍尼克·拉宏
And from the FBI we have Maureen Platt…
我们从联邦调查局请来了玛琳·普拉特…
Mrs. Pearl, we’re gonna need to look at Daniel’s computer.
珀尔夫人我们需要看一下丹尼的电脑
These gentlemen need to copy the hard drive.
工作人员需要拷贝他的硬盘
Hello.
你好
If you need anything, don’t hesitate.
如果你需要什么尽管说
Goodbye, Mariane, be brave.
再见玛丽安 你要坚强
How are you? Captain.
你好么? 探长
I haven’t been introduced to this gentleman here.
我还不认识这位先生
Javed Habib, Chief of CID.
贾维德·哈比布 情报局探长
He’s leading the investigation on the Pakistani side.
他是负责巴基斯坦方面调查工作
Interesting. Thank you.
谢谢
Agent Platt. Excuse me.
普拉特探员 抱歉
We have been discussing
我们一直在讨论
how important it is that everybody shares information.
大家互相交流信息十分重要
Of course. Bennett.
当然 本内特
Yes? It’s kind of a private call.
嗯? 私人电♥话♥
Do you think you can you clear the room?
你能清理一下场吗?
All right. Come on, gentlemen. Today. Let’s go. Let’s move it out.
好吧 先生们 动动
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢各位
This is for you.
这是给你的
It’s as much as I could get together in 24 hours.
这是一天内能找到的全部资料
There’s a lot about Gilani
很多是关于吉拉尼的
and some other people that are beginning to appear.
还有一些其他人也浮出水面了
Why have we not heard from the kidnappers?
为什么绑匪还没有跟我们联♥系♥
Well, they’re gonna wanna get Danny to a safe place before they make contact.
他们要先把丹尼藏匿好再跟我们联♥系♥
And we’ve got the police doing everything they can
我们已经与警方协调过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!