that was attached by accident to another e-mail sent to me.
另一封发给我的邮件中得知
I decided that, before Adam is born,
在亚当出生之前我决定
I have to confront everything that happened to Danny.
面对发生在丹尼身上的一切
He was held in an isolated shack in a compound on the outskirts of Karachi.
他被关在卡拉奇市郊的集中营中一间被隔离的小房♥间里
One day, when he was unshackled to go to the toilet, he tried to escape.
有天 当他被解开枷锁去上厕所时他试图逃走
They caught him and chained him to the engine of a car.
他们抓住了他绑在汽车的引擎上
Another time he tried to break loose when he was walking with his captors.
还有一次在和他的看守人一起行走时他试图逃脱
Once he shouted to a passerby.
他还曾向一位过路人求救
Then, one day, probably February 1st,
后来 有一天 可能是2月1号♥
three men who spoke Arabic were brought to the compound.
三个说阿♥拉♥伯语的人来到关押地
Danny argued with one of them. Then they turned on the video.
丹尼与他们其中之一争吵了起来 接着他们打开了摄像机
My name is Daniel Pearl.
我叫丹尼尔·珀尔
My father is Jewish. My mother is Jewish. I’m Jewish.
我父亲是犹太人母亲是犹太人 我是犹太人
Maybe they made him say this
也许是他们逼他说的
but I know he was undefeated because of the next thing that he says.
但听到他接下来说的话后我知道他是不会被击败的
Something the kidnappers could not have known.
这些话绑♥架♥者不可能理解
In the town of Benei Beraq in Israel
在以色列的贝内·贝拉克镇
there’s a street called Chaim Pearl Street
有条街叫做谢亚姆·珀尔街
which is named after my great-grandfather
是以我曾祖父的名字命名的
who was one of the founders of the town.
而他则是那个镇的创始人之一
I force myself to imagine all of it
我强迫自己去想象这所有的一切
and when it is over I know there is nothing that can happen
随着这一切的结束我知道没有什么事
that I won’t have the courage to face.
是我没勇气去面对的
This film is for Adam.
谨以此片献给亚当

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!