Let’s enjoy our food.
共享美味吧
This is a Cotes du Rhone. 1929 Cotes du Rhone.
这是瓶罗讷河山丘 1929年的
Wow, vinegar.
喔 是瓶醋啊
Steve’s a good name. Because you’ve got Stephen.
史蒂夫是个好名字你们已经有个史蒂芬了
You’ve got Steve, you’ve got Stevie. Jonathan, Jon, Jonny.
你们有了个史蒂夫 还有个史蒂维约翰森 约翰和约尼
Formal, nickname, sex name. So, it’ll be like…
全名 外号♥ 爱称 那么 也就是说…
You know what’s pretty is Alison.
爱丽森这名字挺好听的
Ali, Alison, Al, for instance. Jonny’s like a little boy’s name.
打个比方 爱丽 爱丽森 爱尔 强尼像个小男孩的名字
Theresa. You know, it’s really oldfashioned.
特蕾莎 这名字有点过时了
Mother Theresa. No.
特蕾莎修女 不好
Hey, Captain, what’s up? I’m afraid there’s bad news.
嘿 上尉 什么事? 有个坏消息
What is it?
是什么?
Danny’s body has been found.
发现丹尼的尸体了
He’s in the morgue. Fuck.
他在太平间 靠
Dost is on his way to collect you.
多斯特在去接你们的路上
Okay, thank you. What?
好的 谢了 怎么了?
We’ve gotta get over there. Better get the guy here before we go.
我们得赶过去 先把服务员找来
Fuck!
靠!
Where’s the guy? Where’s the waiter guy?
人呢? 服务员呢?
John, fuck the bill. What are you fucking talking about?
约翰 去他妈的账单你在说些什么啊?
Fuck!
靠!
What did he say? What did Captain say?
他说什么了? 上尉说什么了?
He said they’ve got the body in the morgue.
他说他们找到了尸体现在在太平间
I come to you with a tragic development in the case of Daniel Pearl,
向各位播报丹尼尔·珀尔事件的最新进展
the Wall Street Journal reporter who’s been missing for 10 days.
这位《华尔街日报》的记者至今已失踪十天
According to Karachi police, we can confirm now that he is dead.
经卡拉奇当地警方证实珀尔先生已不幸罹难
His body was found dumped outside of a car in downtown Karachi.
他的尸体在卡拉奇市区的一辆汽车旁被发现
He had several bullet wounds.
身上有几处弹痕
Can you open the mouth?
能张开他的嘴么?
It’s not Danny. What do you mean it’s not Danny?
这不是丹尼 为什么这么说?
Well, he’s got braces in his mouth…
他牙齿上有矫形器
That’s not fucking Danny.
这他妈不是丹尼
What? It’s not fucking Danny.
什么? 见鬼了 不是丹尼
So wait, wait. I’m sorry.
等等 等等 抱歉
Are you doubting the fact that I saw this?
你怀疑我没有看到人?
Are you actually asking me to get you a second source?
你是不是需要我向你提供证明人?
Hello? Yeah, it’s not fucking Danny.
喂? 对 他妈的不是丹尼
No, it’s a fucking Iranian student, for God’s sakes.
不是 是个伊朗学生 谢天谢地
It is not Danny.
不是丹尼
Are you coming over? Yeah.
你正在来的路上吗? 嗯
I just wanted to get you, well, you should know.
我只是想让你了解事情的进展你应该明白
All right, okay.
嗯 我明白
I can’t believe that they just announced it without any confirmation.
真不敢相信 他们居然不核实就播出
Yeah, in the middle of Super Bowl Sunday.
是啊 还是超级碗的比赛日
I can’t imagine who those sources were.
也不知道他们从哪得来的消息
Everyone’s calling the Journal for a quote.
大家都希望华盛顿日报能拿出证据
It’s not Danny, you know that? I know.
那不是丹尼 你知道吗? 我知道
I’ve been talking to the Journal.
我和报社通过话了
Just, you know, be strong.
你要坚强些
I know. We will be.
我明白 我会的你也一样
Who’s this gentleman Daniel Pearl you keep mentioning again and again?
你反复说的这位丹尼尔·珀尔先生究竟是谁?
I’m not asking you about his whereabouts, I just want to know…
我不是问他的下落 我只是想知道…
I don’t know.
我不知道
I’ve told you earlier, I’ve never heard of this man before.
我早跟你说过了 我从没听说过他
I’m saying, what’s your opinion about his articles?
我是想问你 对他的文章怎么看?
I’ve never read his articles. What are you trying to get at?
我从没读过他的文章你究竟想问什么?
No, we have the mails which says,
但是我们手头的邮件上说
“I spoke to Sheikh’s secretary yesterday
“我昨天同谢赫的秘书通过话”
“and he told me that Sheikh Sahib has read your articles
“他说谢赫大人读过了您的文章”
“and that you are welcome to meet him.”
“并愿意与你您会面”
You gave the appointment.
你定的约
You read the articles. It says Bashir wrote to Daniel.
你读过了他的文章说巴西尔给丹尼尔写了信
Bashir wrote to Daniel Pearl, why don’t you ask Bashir?
巴西尔给他写了信 为什么你问问巴西尔?
Why don’t you ask him?
为什么你不直接问他?
Mariane?
玛丽安?
We have caught Gilani.
我们抓到了吉拉尼
He was in Muzaffarabad but he is here now.
他之前在穆扎法拉巴德已经抓过来了
What did he say? He’s not involved.
他说了什么? 他与此事无关
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
I thought Gilani was the guy?
我以为吉拉尼就是幕后主使?
He was just the bait.
他只是个诱饵
He was used as a bait.
他被利用了
So, there’s no Gilani involved? No.
这么说 这不关吉拉尼的事? 是的
We go back to Arif, we go back to Siddique and Bashir.
得重新在阿里夫西迪克和巴西尔身上找线索
I don’t see this as a negative thing, I have to say.
我倒觉得这并不是个坏事 我认为
This is a set-up.
这是个圈套
I mean, if Gilani has nothing to do with this
如果吉拉尼与此事毫无关系
some of these letters are bogus. It’s worse than that.
这么说那些信是伪造的了 更糟糕的是
It means that they’ve been planning something for weeks.
可以看出他们已经蓄谋已久了
And for weeks he thinks he’s meeting with Gilani and there is no Gilani.
丹尼一直以为跟他联♥系♥的是吉拉尼结果却不是
And whoever these people are,
不管幕后的人是谁
they’re thinking about doing this for weeks.
他们都是经过长♥期♥准备的
It is disappointing.
这确实不是个好消息
It’s just taking away one piece, I don’t see this as a negative thing.
这只是一种可能性我还是觉得没那么糟
It’s not a dead end, I think it’s quite the contrary.
这并不是死胡同我们还很有希望
Well, now, the good news is Zafir and Farooq have traced one of the e-mails.
现在 有个好消息就是萨菲赫和法鲁赫追踪到其中一封邮件
It was sent from a server in Noman City Apartments.
是从诺曼城市公♥寓♥的一台服务器发出的
There’s a team of people who are searching for the computer
有个小分队正在搜索 绑♥架♥者发送邮件时
that was using the server when the kidnapper e-mail was sent.
连接到服务器的电脑
What’s your name?
怎么称呼?
Farhad Naseem.
法哈德·纳西姆
Is this computer yours?
这电脑是你的么?
This computer is mine. Turn it on, please.
对 麻烦你开机
It can’t be switched on because the hard disk has crashed.
开不了 因为硬盘坏了
What happened to the hard disk?
怎么坏的?
There was a virus on it and it crashed.
中了病毒
I took it to repair two days ago.
两天前我拿去修了
It broke down two days ago? Yes.
两天前坏的? 对
Okay.
好的
Take him in.
带他进去
How many computers have you connected in that building?
那栋楼里有多少台电脑联到服务器?
In that building, twenty or more.
有二十多台
Twenty? Yes.
二十台? 嗯
Is this your job?
这是你的工作?
Yes, this is what I do.
嗯 我就是干这行的
We are looking for Daniel Pearl’s photograph.
我们正在寻找丹尼尔·珀尔的照片
We have new software
我们有个新软件
that can recover deleted files from your hard drive
恢复硬盘上已经删除的文件
just like that.
易如反掌
Whatever you know, just tell us now. You won’t have any difficulties.
你知道什么 尽管告诉我们你不会有任何麻烦的
If the Americans find out, you’ll be in big trouble
如果被美国人先查出来你就有大♥麻♥烦了
and we won’t be able to help you.
到时 我们也没法帮你
There was no-one else? You did it on your own?
还有其他人吗? 还是就你一个人?
No, sir, my cousin Suleiman was with me.
还有我的堂兄苏里曼先生
Okay, he’s your cousin? Yes.
好的 他是你堂兄? 嗯
Where does he live?
他住哪?
He lives in Karachi. Is he in Karachi now?
住在卡拉奇 他现在在卡拉奇?
Yes. Come on, let’s go.
嗯 好的 咱们走
Well done.
很好
In the morning prayer, everybody will come to know.
明早祈祷时 所有人都会知道
So we have to find Danny tonight.
我们今晚就得找到丹尼
Quickly, quickly.
快 快
This is the place.
就是这
There he is.
他在那
That’s him.
那就是他
Yes, he’s the one.
对 就是他
Come on, move it.
快点 动作快
Get out of the way.
闪开
Give me his phone.
把他电♥话♥给我
Tell him what I told you to say.
我说什么你说什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!