with the men as tough as their axe handles…
每个人员都是强汉
and more mountains in all directions than I would ever see again.
我从没见过那么多的山脉和森林
Being too young to join me.
保罗太年轻
Paul took a job as lifeguard at the municipal swimming pool.
所以在镇立游泳池当救生员
During the day, he could look over the girls…
他能在白天看护着女孩子
and in the evenings he could pursue his other purpose in life…
而在傍晚时继续追寻他的人生目标…
fishing.
钓鱼
Be Thou my vision
你是我的眼光
Oh, Lord of my heart
主 你是我的心
Nought be all else to me save that Thou art
你的教条最重要 你使我们前进
Thou my best thought by day or by night
不论白天还是夜晚
Waking or sleeping
醒着或是睡着
Thy presence my light
你指明我的方向
Preacher, come on! Please be quiet!
牧师 快来 安静
Look at that baby! Preacher!
看那个小毛孩 牧师
Come on! Shut up!
快 闭嘴
Did I tell you what a forest fire sounds like coming down a mountain at 60mph?
我说过森林大火快速漫延时是什么滋味吗
Shut up!
闭嘴
Damn it, the forest fires!
妈的 森林大火
I’ve got a great idea.
我有个好主意
I know how we can go down in history.
我知道如何在历史上浓墨重彩一把
How’s that?
怎么做?
We borrow old man Seifert’s rowboat
我们去借斯佛老头的船
and we shoot the Chutes.
去激流探险
You can’t shoot the Chutes, Pauley.
你不能去划急流 保罗
You can try.
可以试试
You can die trying.
你会死的
They’d bury you with full honours.
他们会给你隆重的葬礼
Tell them, Norm.
说服他们 诺曼
Well, we would be the kings of Missoula.
我们可以成为密苏拉的国王
Yeah, kings! And famous!
对 国王 你会成名的
And all of you would get your photographs in the paper.
你们全部都会上报纸
I’m doing it.
我要去
I am.
我要去
You’ll die.
你会死
No.
不行
Let’s do it
我们去吧
Come on! I’m with you!
去吧 我参加
Let’s go!

What?
什么
All right!
好吧
Row, row, row your boat Gently down the stream
划 划 划船到下游去
Let’s go! Whoo!
我们走吧!
Steady!
稳住
I’ll get the oars.
我拿划桨
Whose idea was this, anyway?
这到底是谁的主意?
Where are we going Paul?
我们朝那里走 保罗?
Come on! This way!
朝这里走
Don’t lift too hard
不要太用力
Row, row, row your boat Gently down the stream? Shut up
划 划 划船到下游去 闭嘴
I need a woman!
我要女人
Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
我的老天爷啊
OK, we’ll put it upstream.
好了 把船放在上游
Aagh! OK.
好了
Flip it!
翻过来
OK, hop in.
进来吧
Come on! We can all fit.
快 我们挤得下
I don’t think so.
我看不行
No, I uh…
不 我想…
Cluck! Cluck! Cluck! Cluck!
胆小鬼 笨蛋 (注: 学母鸡叫)
All right. Just me, Norm and Chub.
好吧 那就只我 诺曼和迪巴
Jeez, Pauley…
天啊 保罗…
OK.
好吧
Then I guess it’s just the Macleans.
那就只剩麦克雷兄弟
Be careful!
你们得小心
Well you can’t Pauley
你过不去的 保罗
They’ll come ashore.
他们会靠岸的
You got it!
你说对了
Let me tell you something.
我得跟你说件事
Come on guys
快 兄弟们
See you later, boys!
等会见 各位
On the right!
右边划 用力点!
On your right! Watch right!
小心右边 右边
Look out!
小心!
Right!
右边!
Watch it! On the right, on the right!
小心 你的右边
Right! Right!
右边!
Hang on!
抓紧!
Oh, jeez.
天啊
Macleans!
麦克雷
Macleans!
麦克雷
Pauley!
保罗
Hey, Chub!
迪巴
Macleans!
麦克雷…
What the hell…?
搞什么鬼
Son of a…
你个
Jesus Christ!
你疯了
Crazy son of a bitch!
天啊 疯狂的混♥蛋♥
You guys OK?
你们还好吗
Where’s…
他去哪里了
Preach, you OK?
牧师 你好吗
Sure.
当然好
You will go to church this day and pray for forgiveness.
你们今天得去教堂请求上帝的原谅
Your mother spent the night sick with worry.
你们的母亲整夜担心没睡
Did you think of her feelings?
你们可以曾想到过她?
Mrs. Campbell called.
坎贝尔太太来过电♥话♥
Who gave you the boat?
船是哪里来的
We, um… We borrowed it.
我们… 是借的
Borrowed?
借的?
Boys, what have you done?
你们怎么会这么荒唐
Well, you will work off every cent of its value.
你们得工作赔偿
Yes, sir.
是的 父亲
I’ll work it off, Father. It was my idea.
我来赔 父亲 是我的主意
What you making?
做的什么
Know what you need on that?
知道那得加什么吗
Ham, cheese, sardines. Delicious.
火腿 干酪和沙丁鱼 美味儿
I hate sardines.
我讨厌沙丁鱼
I’ll show you.
让我做给你看
Can you believe those guys?
你相不相信那些家伙?
They’ll be telling everyone the class of ’19 did it.
他们会到处说是今年毕业做的
I should write an article.
我应该写篇文章
“Macleans Conquer Chutes.”
“麦克雷兄弟征服急流”
I don’t like sardines.
我不喜欢沙丁鱼
You could get it in the school paper, I bet.
学校报纸肯定会刊载这事
Chub! Jeez, Pauley.
迪巴 “天啊 保罗”
What a skeezix!
胆小的混♥蛋♥
I don’t want any goddamn sardines!
我不要沙丁鱼 混球
No! Stop it!
不 住手
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop!
住手…
You hit her, you son of a bitch!
你打到她了 混♥蛋♥
You knocked her down, you bastard!
你把她打倒了 混球
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Please, I slipped, I slipped, I slipped!
行了 我自己滑倒的…
I just slipped, that’s all.
我自己滑倒的 好吗
That was the only time we ever fought.
我们一生只打过那次架
Perhaps we wondered afterwards which one of us was tougher.
打架后我们也许想过谁赢了
But if boyhood questions aren’t answered before a certain point…
但如果问题没有很快的解答
they can’t be raised again.
那就想不起来再问了
So we returned to being gracious to one another…
所以我们又遵照教条的指示
as the church wall suggested.
相亲相爱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!