Two up.
两杯来了
Well… Here’s to the heart, goddamn it.
敬有心人
Oh, Lordy!
天啊
I’m in love with Jessie Burns.
我和杰茜坠入情网了
Jesus Christ, Norm.
老天 诺曼
With all the fish in the river.
天涯何处无芳草
Well, not like her.
她是独一无二的
Oh, right.

Not like her.
她是独一无二的
Congratulations.
恭喜
I’m real happy for ya.
我真替你高兴
Well, goddamn it, let’s get the hell out of here and celebrate.
我们要好好庆祝
Done.
没问题
Bananas today
今天没有香蕉
We’ve got home-grown potatoes
我们有家里种的甘薯
And vine-ripened tomatoes…?
和正熟着的蕃茄…
It’s a stinker. What?
真难听 什么
It stinks.
好难听
What do you mean? This is gonna be…It’s a classic.
你是什么意思? 这是经典之作
Oh, really?
真的吗
Yes, we have no bananas
是的 我们没有香蕉
We have no bananas today
我们今天没有香蕉
Where are we?
这是哪里?
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿?
Lolo. Yep.
露露 对
I figured you felt lucky tonight.
我猜你今晚运气不错
I could use some of the luck.
我得借一点你的运气
Jesus Christ! No, don’t.
天啊 不要这样
Don’t be the professor tonight.
今晚不要当教授
Norm… Preacher?
诺曼… 牧师?
Hello, Frank.
你好 法兰克
Well, my gal Sal.
我心爱的莎莉
Sal? Hey, Sal! Oh.
莎莉? 莎莉
Get a drink for my brother.
拿杯酒给我哥哥
Bourbon.
威士忌
In fact, how about a round on me?
我请大家喝一杯
He’s in love.
他坠入情网了
Hang on.
等一下
Take care of him, Sal.
招待一下他 莎莉
Not a good idea, Paul.
坏主意 保罗
Fellas? Got a chair for me?
伙计 给我个座儿?
Not for you, Paul. Aw, come on, you know I’m good for it.
没你份 保罗 得了 你知道我擅长这个
What do you want?
你想要什么
What?
什么
Cards? What?
玩牌? 怎么了?
Beat it.
走开
What do you want?
你想玩什么
Nothing.
都不要
A buck. I know Paul says he’s paying, but…
一块 保罗是说他付钱 但是…
OK!
该死!
OK, OK, OK.
放手! 放手!
No, no… Just games.
不… 只是玩玩
Only games. Let’s go. Now.
玩玩而已 我们现在走
Come on, we’re getting outta here.
走吧 我们离开这里
Righty-oh-ho-ho.

Bye-bye, sonny.
拜拜 小鬼
I’m not leaving.
我不走
What?
什么
These hands are hot, Norm. I can feel it.
我觉得运气很好 我感觉得到
What are you talking about? You can’t go back in there!
胡说什么 你不能回去
Norm, it’s fine. I’ll be fine.
不要担心 诺曼 我会没事的
But they won’t even let you play!
他们不会让你玩
Oh, yes, they will.
他们会的
With what? You’re in debt up to your goddamn neck!
你欠太多钱了
Norm, it’s my debt.
那是我的债
OK? It’s my debt.
懂吗 是我的
Jesus Christ!
老天
Norm! Norm! Norm.
诺曼 诺曼!
I was thinking. We never got to go fishing again.
我在想 我们不会再有机会一起去钓鱼
Maybe we can go tomorrow.
说不定明天就能去
We could get Dad to come along. OK?
带爸爸一起去 好吗
You ask him.
你去问他
OK.
说好了
6.30.
六点半
Boy, something smells good out there!
这里真香
Morning, everybody. Morning! Want some muffins?
大家早 早 吃松饼吗
Perfect.
太好了
I’m so glad you could make it, with work and everything.
真高兴你能来
I wouldn’t miss it.
我当然不会错过
What are you working on? Do you have any new stories to tell us?
你有没有新的新闻?
A story? Hm… All righty. Oh, jeez.
新闻? 好啊… 天啊
I have one.
我有一个
What?
说吧
I’ve been offered a job at the University of Chicago.
芝加哥大学聘请了我
Yes?
真的?
Teaching literature.
教文学
What?
什么
Starting fall term.
秋天开学
I’m gonna take it.
我要接受聘请
Norman!
诺曼
I am pleased.
我很高兴
Yes, I am pleased.
是的 我很高兴
Well… A professor?
当教授了呢
A real professor.
真正的教授
Damnation!
天啊
I’m proud of you.
我以你为荣
Now, you be sure to take pictures.
要多照相
We’re gonna get some big fish. Yes, we are!
钓大鱼去 对
Let’s go!
出发
Remember those rocks we used to go to?
记得我们曾去的那些礁岩吗
Those were mean rocks.
那些石头真大
Yeah, nearly a billion years old.
对 十亿年的石头
Half a billion.
五亿年
Come on!
快走
I, uh, believe the high road will suit me better.
我相信走高地对我比较好
There was a time…
以前是的
You’ll make a killing!
你会钓很多的
He’ll make a killing.
他会钓很多的
Let’s fish together today. Good.
今天我们一起钓 好
What are they biting on?
它们喜欢吃什么
What?
什么
What are they biting on?
它们喜欢吃什么
Louder!
大声点
I said…
我说…
Bunyan Bugs!
班扬虫
Want me to bring you one?
要不要我拿一只给你?
No! I’ll come and get it.
不 我来拿
Bunyan Bug stonefly number two.
班扬虫 石蚊2号♥
Thank you, O merciful professor of poetry and trout.
谢谢教诗和鳟鱼的教授
I’m going to ask Jessie to marry me.
我要向杰茜求婚
Yes.
好啊…
Quite a day.
今天真是丰富
Why don’t you come with us to Chicago?
为什么不跟我们一起去芝加哥?
It’s 2,000 miles away.
离这里两千英哩
They got more than a dozen papers there.
那里有十多家报社
You’d be right in the middle of things.
到处有新闻 让你眼花缭乱
What do you say?
好不好?
Come with us.
跟我们一起去
Oh, I’ll never leave Montana, Brother.
我不会离开蒙大拿的 哥哥
There!
钓到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!