keeping his line above water long enough, and low enough…
把线维持在水平之上
to make a rainbow rise.
使红鳟鱼游到水面来
And I realised that in the time I was away…
我发觉我不在的这段时间
my brother had become an artist.
弟弟已经成为了钓鱼大♥师♥
And one day my coach comes to me and says…
有天我的教练问我
“Mac, how’d you like to meet John I Sullivan? ”
你要不要和约翰·沙洛门见面?
John I Sullivan?
约翰·沙洛门?
Yes, the John I Sullivan, the last bare-knuckle champion of the world!
是啊 那个世界闻名的拳击手冠军
It was then I knew I was home.
此时我了解我真的到家了
Standing on the steps of the Missoula library once again…
在深夜中 又一次站在密苏拉图书馆的
late at night…
阶梯前
telling stories to the same boys…
跟同样的朋友谈笑
who had sat there and listened 100 times before.
他们在这里会面了上百次
Irish or Scot? Scot.
爱尔兰还是苏格兰 苏格兰
And who had, in my absence, become men.
我不在时 谁变成熟了呢
It just goes to show the world is full of bastards…
证明世界上到处有混♥蛋♥
the number increasing rapidly the further one…
并且数目在不断地增加中
gets from Missoula, Montana! Amen!
离这里愈远增加得愈快 阿门
See, Professor,
瞧见了吗 教授
that’s why you need to stick around here from now on.
这就是为什么你得留在这里的原因
Hey, where’s the gargle?
酒在哪里
Yes, pass this way!
传过来
I’ll take you to the Fourth of July dance.
我要带你去国♥庆♥日舞会
Every girl you need to know will be there…
所有的女孩子都会在那里
without Momma! Ooh!
没有老妈跟着
Find you a little Sheba.
找个小女朋友
Well, gentlemen, it’s been swell…
各位 告别了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Heavy date, Paul? With the poker table!
重要约会? 去打牌
You see they got new signs on the way down.
你看到路上的新招牌吗 保罗
“Does your husband misbehave? ”
“你丈夫不守规矩吗”
“Grunt ‘n’ grumble, rant and rave? ”
“低语地抱怨和怒吼吗”
“Well, shoot that brute some Burma-Shave! ”
“叫那坏蛋去缅♥甸♥刮胡子”
The road to where?
他要开去哪?
Lolo.
露露
Lolo Hot Springs.
露露赌场 在哈尔街
Being back in my father’s church seemed to complete my return more than anything else
父亲的教堂是我回家最后一站
I realised it was my father’s words that made me feel most at home.
我发觉父亲的话让我感触良多
And in the glow of awakened memories…
在清醒的回忆之中
with the deepest feelings of the heart all a-stir…
当最深的感触被激发时
we are reminded of the poet who sings.
我们记得这首诗歌♥
“Backward, turn backward O time in your flight
“倒♥退♥ 倒♥退♥ 时光请倒♥退♥”
Make me a child again just for tonight. ”
“使我今晚再次回到童年”
Recognise anybody?
有认识谁吗
Oh, you were gone too long, son!
你离开太久了 小子
Who’s that?
那是谁?
Who?
谁?
There.
那个
Oh, yeah?
她吗
A little, uh, infatuation?
有点令人迷恋?
Chub, who is that?
迪巴 她是谁?
Jessie Burns. From Wolf Creek.
杰茜·伯恩斯 住在狼溪
She got a brother went to Hollywood.
她的哥哥在好莱坞
Jessie Burns.
杰茜·伯恩斯
Excuse me. Would you like to dance?
打扰了 要跳支舞吗
Would you be a doll and get us a drink?
帮我拿杯饮料好吗
Jessie, who’s that?
杰茜 他是谁?
Here you are.

Here you go. Oh, great.
请品尝 好棒
Life-saver!
雪中送炭
Oops! How ladylike
看 多有气质
I’ll have to be careful. I’ll wipe off all the powder.
我必须小心 不然会抹掉脂粉
Phantom Of The Opera!
变成歌♥剧魅影
Pack up all my cares and woe
把烦恼和悲哀都装在行李
Here I go, singin’ low
我出发了 低声的唱
Bye-bye, blackbird…
拜 拜 黑鸟…
You know, I heard, uh, Louis Armstrong sing, this, uh, song once…
有次 我在纽约的格林威治村的一个集♥会♥上
in a little speak in Greenwich Village, New York.
听过路易斯·阿姆斯特朗唱这首歌♥
Really?
真的吗
Best jazz in the world. Coloured jazz, you know?
最棒的爵士乐 黑人爵士乐
The real McCoy, not like, uh…
马科意式的 不是白人唱的
Paul Whiteman of the Cliquot Club Eskimos.
像格理格特乐团那样
My mother loves the Cliquot Club Eskimos.
我母亲最喜欢格理格特乐团
Does she?
是吗
Blackbird, bye-bye!
黑鸟 拜拜
Dance?
跳舞吗
Yeah.
好吧
Yowsa, yowsa, yowsa!
好极了 好极了…
Let the fireworks begin!
开始放烟火
Come on!
大家 快来看
Come on, Jessie!
杰茜 快点
I have a wonderful idea.
我有个超赞的注意
What better lesson for those girls than a trip to the reservation?
去保护区玩一趟 给女孩们上一课
To learn a real Christian lesson in giving. Hm? Don’t you think?
学习基♥督♥奉献的精神 不是吗
I’ll organise it. Don’t lift a finger.
让我来组织 你不必忙
Ah, thank you, Eva.
谢谢 伊娃
This is the most charitable idea I’ve heard in years.
这是我这些年听过的最仁爱的主意
Do you know those Indian children don’t even have shoes, Norman?
你可知道那些印第安小孩子连鞋没的穿吗
Mm? Are you waiting for the phone?
什么 你要用电♥话♥吗
No, I don’t have to.
不 不用
No, you go ahead.
你先用吧
OK.
好的
If you need to use it… No, no, no, I have work to do.
如果你需要用… 不 你用吧 我有事做
OK.
好的
Hello, Mrs. Hatcher.
哈奇尔太太
Hello, Mrs. Hatcher. I’d like…
哈奇尔太太 我想…
Oh, she’s fine. I’d like…
是 她很好 我要…
Yes, they’re fine, everybody’s fine. They’re all fine,
他们很好 大家都很好
Mrs. Hatcher. I’d like the Burns residence, Wolf Creek, please.
哈奇尔太太 我要伯恩斯家在狼溪的地址
Yes, Mrs. Hatcher, I know it’s long-distance.
我知道这是长途电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello. Is Jessie there?
喂 杰茜在吗
Oh, this is Norman Maclean, but I don’t think she…
我是诺曼·麦克雷 我不认为她…
Hello.

No, I’m the one who brought you the drink.
我是帮你拿饮料的那一位
No, we didn’t get a chance. The fireworks started and…
没有 我们没机会跳 他们开始放烟火了…
We talked about music.
我们谈到音乐
And I said I heard Louis Armstrong sing the…
我说我听过路易斯·阿姆斯特朗唱那首…
Yeah, that’s me.
对 那就是我
Yeah, I was just a little nervous. Mm?
我只是有点紧张
Well, becauseyou’re so je ne sais quoi.
因为… 你很… (法语)
I thought maybe I could come over…
我想去你那里
and listen to the Cliquot Club Eskimos with your mother.
和你母亲一起听格理格特乐团
Yes.
是的
Well, I called because I wanted to see you again.
说真的 我想再见到你
Well, um, how about Saturday?
星期六行吗
Uh, eight?
八点?
OK!
好的
OK.
好的
Then I’ll see you then.
到时候见
Bye.
拜拜
I think I could do that again!
我要再来一次
Hey, here they are!
嘿 你们到了
Brother!
弟弟
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Jessie, this is my baby brother, Paul.
杰茜 这是我的宝贝弟弟 保罗
And this is Monasetah.
这是梅娜西达
Mabel.
叫梅布尔好了
Hi.
你好
Shall we?
进去吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!