你应该知道的 不是吗
Well, you would know that, don’t you?
一旦没有就没有了
Once it’s gone, it’s gone.
我不知道你是什么情况
I don’t know what you have.
耳鸣 他们说 一旦…
Oh, well, the tinnitus, they say, once you…
-耳鸣是治不好的 -没错
– Oh, tinnitus can’t be fixed. – Right.
我只是听到了嗡鸣 没别的
Well, I just hear that tone, that’s all.
嗡鸣声
The tone, yeah.
嗡嗡响
The ringing.
我戴了助听器 你…
I have hearing aids on, as you…
我知道 所以我才问你
No, I know. That’s why I asked you.
知道吗 我确信…
You know, I’m convinced that
我年少时也发生过这种情况 我过去…
it happened when I was younger, I used to…
我爸有一台留声机 老式的那种
My dad had like a Victrola, you know, an old record player.
我小时候头和它差不多大
My head was just about the size of it when I was a kid,
我那时很喜欢把整个头伸进里面
and I used to love to just put my whole head in there.
他很喜欢蓝调音乐 所以…
He was big into the blues, so…
你要知道 那时天天就我们俩待在一起
‘Cause you gotta figure, it’s just me and him all day long.
我哥出去打拼了
My brother’s out there tryin’ to make something of himself.
我拿了他一条皮带
So I took one of his belts.
挂在吊扇上
I put it around the ceiling fan
想要上吊
and tried to do the deed.
结果整个吊扇掉下来了
The whole fucking fan came out of the ceiling.
我额头划了好大一个伤口
Had a big cut on my fucking forehead.
这比没能自杀成功还让我生气
I was more mad about that than it not working.
然而他根本没注意到
And he didn’t even notice.
他他妈的根本没注意
He did n’t even fucking notice.
-因为他当时喝醉了 -是的
– ‘Cause he was drunk? – Yeah.
那个吊扇就在地板上放了半年
That fucking fan stayed on the floor for about half a year.
你那时多大
How old were you then?
刚刚13岁
I was just shy of 13.
你真好闻
You smell good.
你也好闻 看起来也不错
You smell good, and you look good too.
游泳 我最近在游泳
Swimming. I’ve been swimming.
-你在游泳吗 -是的 有个游泳池
– You’ve been swimming? – Yeah, there’s a pool.
-你有在游泳就好 -是啊
– I love that you’re swimming. – Yeah.
-这个游泳池真不错 -是的
– That’s a great pool there. – Yeah.
查理怎么样了
How’s Charlie?
查理可乖了
Oh, Charlie’s sweet.
他就像这样卧在门边
He just sort of sits by the door like this.
等着爸爸回来
Waiting for daddy.
我们都在等你回家
We’re both waiting for daddy.
有三周了吧
What, three weeks?
你会回来的吧
You are gonna come back, right?
什么意思
What do you mean?
等你戒酒成功你会回家的吧
You gonna come home when you’re done?
-你不想我回去吗 -不 我想你回去
– Do you not want me to? – No, I want you to.
我只是不知道…
I’m just wondering if… I just…
-我还会去哪 -不知道
– Where else would I go? – I don’t know.
我就想着… 就是…
I guess I just thought… You know, it’s like…
-有杰克… -等等 等等
– There’s Jack… – Wait, wait, wait.
你为什么会那么说
Why would you say that?
我不知道 大概…
I don’t know. I guess…
我想知道 如果没酒喝
I wondered, without the booze,
你会不会想回家
if you would want to come home.
因为你初见我时 就在喝酒
‘Cause when you met me, you were drinking,
而现在你不喝了
and now you’re not.
我们在一起时我不是一直在醉酒
I wasn’t drunk the whole time we were together.
我知道 可是…
I know, but…
可是我们在一起后情况更严重了
But it got bad when we were together.
没事的 这没什么
It’s okay. I mean, it’s fine.
我只是想知道 就这样
I just was wondering…I just was wondering, that’s all,
你想怎样都行
and whatever you want is okay.
我想怎样都行 我想和你在一起
Whatever I want? I wanna be with you.
-所以我才来了这里 -好的 我知道了
– That’s why I’m here. – Okay, I know, I know.
我只是希望你开心
I just want you to be happy.
我在努力
I’m working on that.
我需要和你待在一起
I need to stick with you.
我带了样东西
I brought something.
我想知道
I wanna know
这是什么
what this is.
“我的爱”
“My Love.”
你情歌♥藏起来了吗
You hiding love songs?
不 我不是…
No, I wouldn’t…
并不是在藏 只是…
I wouldn’t say I was hiding it. I just…
我们在家时我尝试把它写在纸上
I started puttin’ it down to paper when we were at home.
不知道 就那么自然而然地
I don’t know, it just sort of fell out of me,
在这页纸上写出来了
I guess, and onto this page.
我把它夹在这里 想着…
And I put it in here, and I thought…
当你重新找回自我时
I thought maybe you’d find it
或许会发现它
when you came back to you, maybe.
我发现了
Well, I found it.
听着
Listen.
我…
I’m, uh…
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
没事的
It’s okay.
我…
I…
没事的 不是你的错
It’s okay. It’s not your fault.
我很抱歉做了那些事
I’m sorry I did that.
没事的
It’s okay.
不是你的错 你只是病了
It’s not your fault. It’s a disease.
可我让你难堪了
No, but I embarrassed you.
-我让你难堪了 -我没有因为你难堪
– I embarrassed you, and I… – I’m not embarrassed of you.
我犯了大错
It was so wrong.
还有你♥爸♥…
And then your dad…
我爸爸很喜欢你 没事的
My father loves you, it’s okay.
我知道 可是我…
I know, but I…
-没事的 -我知道 可是我…
– It’s okay. – I know, but I…
没事的
It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
我想出了一个我认为
I have figured out what I think is
对我们俩来说都是最好的办法
the best solution for both of us.
杰克应该出来和我一起去巡演
Jack should come out on tour with me.
我们先从两人合唱开始
We’ll start with our duets.
我知道他慢慢能自己演奏的
I know he’s gonna be able to play by himself.
你明白这不可能吧
You realize that’s not an option.
他现在前所未有地沉浸于音乐
He’s so inside of his art in a way he has never been.
-他能重新听见了 -艾莉 绝不可能
– He can hear himself again. – Ally, there is no way
你和杰克一起巡演绝对不可能
that you can take Jack on tour with you. There is no way.
你明白我的话吗
Do you understand what I’m saying?
知道吗 如果你做不到
You know what? If you can’t make that happen,
那就取消巡演吧 我不知道该对你说什么
then fucking cancel the tour. I don’t know what to tell you.
我想如果我们有个更好的乐队名
I think if we had a better band name,
可能就成功了
we might’ve made it.
或许是因为我们看起来像父子组合
Or maybe it was ’cause we looked like a father and son duo.
父子档可不多
Not many of those around.
我拉低了你的颜值 这是肯定的
I was not a good look for you, that’s for sure.
我在整个州都找不到更好的吉他手
Not my fault I couldn’t find a better guitar player
又不是我的错
in the whole goddamn state.
你家到底在哪
Where in the fuck is it?
就是这里
Right here.
谢谢你送我回来
Thanks for the ride.
不客气 杰克
Sure thing, Jack.
知道吗 我那时…
Hey, you know, uh… When I, um…
那时我说我会… 就是…
When I said I would… You know, when I…
学你的声音
Took your voice, you know.
我崇拜的是你 不是我爸
It’s you I idolized. It wasn’t Dad.
刚那是谁呀
What was that guy?
我想知道你觉得这个怎么样
I wanna know how you hear this.
你弹奏的听起来美极了
That sounded unbelievable, what you were playing.
-谢谢 -能听到真好
– Thank you. – It’s nice to hear it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!