就是觉得不自在
I just don’t feel comfortable.
为什么会觉得不自在
Why wouldn’t you feel comfortable?
因为我遇到的所有
Well, ’cause almost every single person
搞音乐的人
that I’ve come in contact with
都曾经告诉过我
in the music industry has told me
我的鼻子太大了
that my nose is too big
我永远不会成功
and that I won’t make it.
-你的鼻子太大了 -嗯
– Your nose is too big? – Yeah.
你的鼻子很好看
Your nose is beautiful.
你是在向我展示你的鼻子吗
Are you showing me your nose right now?
-没错 -你不必特意向我展示
– Yeah. – You don’t have to show it to me.
我已经欣赏了一整晚了
I’ve been looking at it all night.
-别闹 你才没有 -我可能
– Oh, come on. No, you’re not. – I’m gonna be
很长一段时间都会想着你的鼻子
thinking about your nose for a very long time.
-你在胡扯 -我才没有胡扯
– You’re full of shit. – I’m not full of shit.
-你就是在胡扯 -我是在陈述事实
– Yeah, you are. – I’m telling you the truth.
-你分明就是在胡扯 -我能摸摸你的鼻子吗
– Yeah, you’re full of shit. – Can I touch your nose?
天哪
Oh, my gosh!
就让我摸一下嘛
Let me just touch it for a second.
你很幸运
You’re very lucky.
是吗 行了别糊弄我了
Oh, really? Yeah, not really.
我的鼻子根本没给我带来幸运
My nose has not made me lucky.
要不是因为我的鼻子
I could’ve had maybe a hit song
我说不定就有热门单曲了
if it wasn’t for my nose.
这根本是无稽之谈
That’s fucking bullshit.
不 这并不是无稽之谈
Yeah. No, it’s not bullshit
因为每次你走进那些房♥间
because you go into these rooms,
里面坐的都是那些该死的男人
and there’s all these fucking men in there,
他们就只是盯着你
and they’re just staring at you,
听着你的歌♥ 然后说
listening to your record, going,
“你的歌♥还不错 但你长得不好看”
“Oh, you sound great, but you don’t look so great.”
你知道 我小时候也有问题
You know, I had a thing when I was little.
我出生的时候这只耳朵有问题 听不见
I was born with this thing in my ear, couldn’t hear.
看看我现在 成了歌♥手 所以世事难料
What do I wind up being? A singer, so you never know.
听着 天赋无处不在 每个人都有天赋
Look, talent comes everywhere. Everybody’s talented.
我敢说这个酒吧里每个人都有着
Bet you fucking everybody in this bar is talented
这样那样的天赋 但有东西说
in one thing or another, but having something to say
和把东西说出来 让世人都听到
and the way to say it so people listen to it,
是完全不同的两码事
that’s a whole other bag.
你要是不走出去
And unless you get out there
试一下 就永远无法知晓结果
and you try to do it, you’ll never know.
这就是事实
That’s just the truth.
如果要说我们有理由应当成名
If there’s one reason we’re supposed to be here,
那就是要用人们喜欢的方式传达讯息
it’s to say something so people wanna hear it.
你明白我的意思了吗
Don’t you understand what I’m trying to tell you?
我明白
Yeah, I do.
虽然不太喜欢 但我明白了
I don’t like it, but I understand it.
你应该是有一点喜欢的吧
Oh, I think you like it a little bit.
我觉得我已经有点说动你了 我能看出来
I think I’m getting through a little bit. I can see it.
又在瞎说
No, you can’t.
还好我们相遇了
It’s a good thing we met.
-是啊 -对咱俩来说都是好事
– Yeah. – For both of us.
-相信我 -我都不知道是咋回事
– Trust me. – I don’t know what is going on.
-真的 这到底… -谁又知道呢
– Honestly, what… – Who does?
我在一家警♥察♥酒吧里
I’m in a cop bar,
和杰克逊·梅恩在一起 总觉得…
with Jackson Maine. It’s, like…
杰克逊·梅恩
Jackson Maine!
下一秒我就会醒过来
I’m gonna wake up in a minute.
成名以后就是会这样
That’s the thing about when you get famous,
人们会叫你的全名
people start saying your full name.
-那你想让我… -叫我杰克就行了
– Well, what do you want… – Just “Jack.”
说起这个…
Oh, speaking of…
拜托
Come on.
-什么 -是你放的这首歌♥吗
– What? – Did you put that on?
是你放的 你什么时候去用的点唱机
You put that on. When did you even go to the jukebox?
天哪
Oh, God!
我每次听到这首歌♥都想赶紧把它关掉
I hear that song, and I just wanna turn it the fuck off.
-这首歌♥被我毁成啥烂玩意了 -才没有
– I fucked that fucking song up so bad. – No!
-天哪 -哪有 别瞎说
– Oh, my God! – What? Come on.
我知道我们不该这么做
Hey, I know that we’re not supposed to do this.
我知道我们不该来打扰您
I know that we’re not supposed to come and bother you.
-您每晚都会来这里 -没关系的
– You come here every night. – That’s all right.
你带相机了吗 我的没带
You got your camera on you? ‘Cause I don’t have my camera.
抱歉 打扰一下
Excuse me, one sec.
我前女友睡的那个男人
My ex-girlfriend was fucking this guy.
-嗯 -长得很像你
– Right. Okay. – Who looks like you,
她是这么说的
that’s what she said.
我得和你拍张照
But I gotta take a picture of you
然后发给她
because I gotta send it to her
让她看看
because I’m gonna show her that you look
你跟那个混球一点都不像
nothing fucking like that fucking guy.
让我拍张照片吧
So let me take a picture, come on.
这样能帮到你吗 这样你就会开心
Will that help you out? Will that make you happy?
好 让我…
Okay, let me–
-需要人帮你拍照吗 -不用了 抱歉
– You want someone to take the picture? – No, excuse me.
-需要帮你拍照吗 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 臭婊♥子♥
– Want someone to take the picture? – Get the fuck out, fucking whore.
-别生气 -你说什么
– Hey, come on. – What?
-没事了 -我的天哪
– It’s all right. – Oh, my God!
我没事 真的 我很好 没必要这样
I’m fine, honestly. I’m okay. This is so stupid.
不行 得趁手没肿起来赶紧处理一下
No, you gotta get ahead of the swelling.
只要找到…
Just try to find some…
真是太丢人了
This is so embarrassing.
找到了 好了 把这个敷上去
Here we go. Yeah, put that on there.
得稍微包一下 来找找看
Gotta wrap something up with it. Find it.
-你喜欢吃奇多吗 -不是 我要找纱布
– You like Cheetos? – No, like gauze.
-找点纱布之类的东西 -纱布
– Some gauze or something. – Gauze?
试着做这个动作 用这只手试试
Try to do that. With that hand.
再换那只手
And do that hand.
你弹钢琴吗
You play piano?
那我们就更要好好照顾这只手了
Yeah, we gotta take care of this, then.
好吧 谢谢
Oh, okay. Thanks.
对 就这些 这些也一起放进来 等等
And that’s it, yeah. No, but keep that on there, hold on.
这样行吗 好了 扫上了吗
Can you do that? Yeah. Did you get it?
冰是不是已经开始化了
It’s already gotten warm, hasn’t it?
-我们是不是该买♥♥两包 -不用 没事的
– Should we have gotten two? – It’s okay. No, it’s okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉 但我必须得拍一张
I’m sorry. I had to.
没关系
That’s all right.
这怎么可能没关系
It’s not really all right, though.
祝您晚安
Have a good one.
小心点 她可是会打人的
Be careful, she’ll hit you.
这戒指要是一直不摘下来
These rings are gonna get
以后就摘不下来了
stuck if you don’t take them off.
-疼吗 -疼
– Does that hurt? – Yeah.
-但我能忍♥ -可以吗
– That’s okay, though. – May I?
可以
Yeah.
安全起见
Safekeeping.
-把手放在这里 -你可真贴心
– Put this on there. – You’re a sweetheart.
我帮你包一下
And we’ll just wrap it up.
你就可以走了
You’ll be good to go.
你是怎么忍♥下来的
How the hell do you deal with that all the time?
-忍♥什么 -人们跟你说话的时候
– What’s that? – People just
就好像你根本不是真正的人
talking to you like you’re not a real person
-还随意拍你的照片 -会不会太紧
– or taking your picture. – Is that too tight?
正好 谢谢
It’s okay, thanks.
-我弄疼你了 -没事的 别担心
– Oh. I hurt you. – That’s fine, it’s okay.
好了 现在你可以动了
There we go. Now, you’re mobile.
晃晃看
Swing it around.
我看起来就像个海盗
I look like a pirate.
是吧 我就跟你说来这里是值得的
Right? I told you it was worth coming here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!