谢谢 我有你和查理玩耍的美妙背景音
Thank you, and I had the beautiful backdrop of you and Charlie.
这么多星期我只能在脑海中回想
I only heard it in my mind for so many weeks,
能听见真好
so it’s good to hear it…you know.
歌♥词很美
The words are beautiful.
能实实在在地听到真好
In the real thing. In the real thing.
你想让我弹那首吗
Well, you want me to do that?
天啊 我就知道你会这么说
Oh, God, I don’t know. I knew you were gonna ask me.
死灰复燃
Back from the dead.
抱歉 你等很久了吗
Hey, sorry. Were you waiting long?
没有
No, no.
艾莉不在家
Ally’s not home.
我跟她说了来这里等她 你不介意吧
No, I told her I’d meet her here, if that’s okay.
当然
Of course, yeah.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢你在我离开时帮忙照看我老婆
Hey, thanks for taking care of my girl when I was gone.
我心甘情愿
Anything for her.
她跟我说了欧洲巡演的事
She told me about that European leg.
这么快走出国门真是太了不起了
That’s a hell of an accomplishment this soon out of the gate.
我记得我用了十年
Shit, I remember it was like ten years
才去了大西洋彼岸
before I even went across the pond.
是在2004年夏天
It was summer, 2004.
见鬼 是吗
Shit, was it?
我们算不上朋友
We’re not exactly friends here.
你不在的时候
While you’ve been away,
我们在这绞尽脑汁
we’ve been back here in serious triage,
收拾你留下的烂摊子
trying to clean up your fucking mess.
才勉强躲过一劫
Barely finding our way through it.
你差点一手毁了她的整个事业
You almost single-handedly derailed her whole career.
你懂吗
You understand that?
她永远不会对你说这些
She’s never gonna say this to you.
因为她爱你太深
She loves you too much.
光是坚持没和你离婚 就让她成了个笑话
Just by staying married to you, she looks like a joke.
简直惨不忍♥睹
It’s embarrassing.
说真的 我们都知道早晚有一天
Let’s be honest, we both know it’s only a matter of time
你们的婚姻会影响她的事业
before that’s pushed aside again for the real thing.
等到那时
And when that happens,
我不希望你靠近她
I don’t want her anywhere near you.
我有些好消息
I have some good news.
-是吗 -嗯
– Yeah? – Mmm-hmm.
我不去欧洲了
I’m not gonna go to Europe.
我打算取消剩下的巡演
We’re gonna cancel the rest of the tour,
整个夏天都待在这里
and I’m just gonna be here all summer.
是不是很棒
Isn’t that great?
怎么了
What happened?
没什么
Nothing happened.
公♥司♥很喜欢这张专辑
The label just loves the record,
销量也不错
and it’s doing so well,
他们想趁着这个势头
and they wanna keep with the momentum
让我再出一张新专辑
and have me make another one.
雷兹非常兴奋 一切都会很好
Rez is super psyched, so it’ll be great.
所以今晚是我最后一场演出
So tonight’s gonna be my last show.
跟乐队大伙一起去论♥坛♥体育馆
Going out with a bang at the Forum.
好极了
Great.
是啊
Yeah.
不如你跟我一起来吧
Why don’t you come with me?
我们可以一起唱《浅滩》
We can sing “Shallow” together.
粉丝看到你肯定会疯狂的
The fans will go crazy to see you.
来吧 牛仔
Come on, cowboy.
有何不可呢 我去
Yeah, why not? Okay.
真的吗
Yeah?
太好了
Okay, good.
等我到了现场
I’ll have a car come get you.
就叫车来接你
Once I get there.
我们在体育馆见
I’ll go meet you there.
一会儿见 好吗
I’ll see you soon, okay?
怎么了
What?
我只想再看你一眼
I just wanted to take another look at you.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, honey.
再见
Bye.
过来 查理
Come here, Charlie.
过来
Come here.
感谢主让我们今夜聚集于此
Thank you so much for bringing us all here together.
请保佑今晚台上所有的舞者和乐队
Please look over all of the dancers tonight and the band.
还有我丈夫 杰克逊
And my husband, Jackson.
我们很高兴他今晚能加入我们
We’re so excited for him to be here with us.
今晚会很精彩
We got a big night.
论♥坛♥体院馆 洛杉矶 让我们嗨起来吧
We’re at the Forum. LA. Let’s do this.
你怎么能这样折磨我
Why did you do that?
他来了吗
Is he here?
没来
He’s not here.
他没来
He’s not here?
但我们还是要唱《浅滩》 明白吗
We have to do “Shallow” regardless, okay?
吉他已经在台上了
The guitar’s up there.
其他照旧 明白吗
Everything’s gonna remain the same, okay?
-什么 -吉他已经在台上了
– What? – The guitar’s up there.
其他照旧
Everything’s gonna remain the same.
他那一段也由你唱
Both verses.
他肯定只是一时难以接受
I’m sure it was just a bit much for him, that’s all.
请派人去家里看看 拜托
Please send somebody to the house, please.
我现在就找人去
I’m doing it right now.
我还有十五秒
I have 15 seconds.
在那片浅滩之中
In the shallow
在那片浅滩之中
In the shallow
在那片浅滩之中
In the shallow
你我已渐行渐远
We’re far from the shallow now
请把掌声献给我丈夫 杰克逊
Give it up for my husband, Jackson.
如果你想 我可以留下
I can stay, if you want.
那天晚上我在酒吧
Some kid started singing
有几个孩子突然开始唱他的歌♥
one of his songs in a bar I was in the other night.
现在到处都在放他的歌♥
They’re playing his songs everywhere.
起初我很生气
At first I got angry.
不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
我猜我大概觉得
I guess I felt like,
这些人怎么能觉得自己了解他
how can any of these people feel like they knew him?
了解真正的他
Who he really was.
但后来我想通了
But then something changed.
这让我有所释然
And it soothed me.
他的死并非一文不值
That it wasn’t all for fucking nothing.
我对他说的最后一句话是谎言
The last thing I did was lie to him.
听我说
Listen to me.
这不是你的错
It isn’t your fault.
事情不是这样
It just isn’t.
你知道这是谁的错吗
You know whose fault it was?
杰克
Jack.
就是这样
That’s it.
不是其他人的错
No one else.
不是你 也不是我
Not you, not me.
只是杰克的错
No one but Jack.
我只是不停地
I just keep
一遍遍的在脑中回想
going over and over it, over it in my head.
杰克总是说 归根结底
Jack talked about how music is
音乐不过是音阶间十二个音符的自♥由♥组合
essentially 12 notes between any octave.
十二个音符又在八度音阶上重复
12 notes and the octave repeats.
老生常谈的故事
It’s the same story.
年复一年地讲述
Told over and over.
直到永远
Forever.
任何音乐家都只不过是给这世界
All any artist can offer the world
呈现了自己组合音符的方式
is how they see those 12 notes.
仅此而已
That’s it.
他喜欢你组合的方式
He loved how you see them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!