我们一周前和鲍比
We’ve talked about that with Bobby
-讨论过这件事 -嗯嗯嗯
– a couple of weeks ago. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
如果植入人工耳蜗 我们就可以利用它们
If we put the inner moles in, we can actually use those
来增强高频音律
to amplify the high frequencies.
-听着挺好的 -消除杂音
– Yeah, okay, that sounds great. – Cut down the sound.
-对 你说的很对 -我会找鲍比谈
– Yeah, you’re right. Yeah. – I’m gonna talk to Bobby,
-然后做一下准备 -成交
– and we’re gonna get something set up. – Sold.
我同意
I’m sold.
-好的 杰克 -嗯 打电♥话♥给鲍比
– All right, Jack. – Yeah, call Bobby.
顽固的混♥蛋♥
Stubborn son of a bitch.
好了 准备开始 一二三四
All right, let’s get ready. 1, 2, 3, 4.
宝贝 你做的一切让我窒息
Killing me, baby, with the things you do
你把我放倒…
You put me in the ground
我们在…
We’re trying…
你得把它们放进耳朵里
You gotta put ’em in, man.
我说过我不能戴那些东西
I told you, I can’t wear those things.
戴上之后我就会一直顾虑它
When I wear ’em, it’s just in my head,
但我需要和观众一起互动
and I need to be here with everybody else.
医生说只有这样
The doctor said it’s the only way
才能帮你控制耳疾 杰克
to manage this thing, Jack.
已经失去的东西 再也回不来了
You’re not gonna get back what you lost.
这是唯一能帮你维持现有听力的办法
It’s the only way we can manage what you still got.
我觉得我维持得挺好
I think we’re managing pretty good.
你要我怎么办
What do you want me to do?
想走的话 门给你开着呢
You know, the door’s wide open if you wanna go.
得了吧 少跟我来这套
You know what? Don’t start that shit.
好歹为你所做的事情表现出一点自豪来
Show a little fucking pride in what you’re doing, buddy.
我只想知道她是不是在路上 就这样
I just wanna know if she’s on her way or not, that’s all.
谁要来
Who’s coming?
去你♥妈♥的♥
What the fuck?
-是谁 -我不知道
– Who’s here? – I have no idea.
他不告诉我
He won’t tell me.
-你好 艾莉 -你好
– Hi, Ally. – Hi.
-我是菲尔 我们昨晚见过 -我记得
– I’m Phil. We met last night. – Yeah, I remember.
杰克让我来接你去看他的演出
Jack sent me to pick you up and take you to the gig.
我的老天
Oh, my God. Um…
可我得去上班 去不了
But I gotta work. I can’t go.
他真的很希望你去
He’s really looking forward to this.
我很感谢他 可是…
I really appreciate that, but, uh…
我不能走 所以我会在
I can’t leave, so I’ll be in my car
街那头的车里等你
right down the street.
请告诉他 “谢谢 不过还是算了”
Please tell him, “Thank you, but no thank you.”
好吗 就这么说
Okay? Say it just like that.
-等一下 艾莉 -他妈的什么鬼
– Wait a minute, Ally. – The fuck is that shit?
你在干嘛
What’re you doing?
-这真是疯了 -你在干嘛
– This is crazy. – What are you doing?
-这可是个好机会 -什么鬼情况
– This is great. – What the hell’s going on?
听着 那种级别的人请你去看演出
Look, a guy like that invites you to a show…
-可能会是个好机会 -爸 别说了
– It could be a great opportunity. – Dad, don’t start with me.
-别说了 -听着 听我说
– Don’t start! – Listen, listen!
他知道你唱歌♥吗 他听过你唱歌♥吗
Does he know you sing at all? Did he hear anything from you?
爸 我要去上班
Dad, I gotta go to work.
这可能会是你人生的转折点
This could be the opportunity of a lifetime.
我可没你那毛病 老爸
I don’t have the same disease that you have, Dad.
-跟在名流的屁♥股♥后面 -你在说什么
– You get around celebrities, – What are you talking about?
就好像他们能对你产生什么影响似的
and it’s like they’re gonna rub off on you.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
“你知道我那天给谁开车吗”
“Oh, you know who I drove the other day?”
你为什么要说
Why are you talking
-这件事 -就好像你一下成名人了一样
– about that? – Like magic, now you’re famous.
-可你不是 这也不是什么魔法 爸 -小甜心
– And you’re not. It’s not magic, Dad. – Sweetheart.
他是个酒鬼 你知道酒鬼是什么样子
He’s a drunk! You know all about drunks.
小甜心 他还在那里
Sweetheart, he’s still there.
你真的打了一个警♥察♥
Yo, so you fucking hit a cop?
对 他对杰克特别粗鲁
Yeah, he was being an asshole to Jack,
我就一拳打在了他脸上
so I fucking popped him in the face.
这么凶残的嘛
Yo, that is so gangster.
后来我们去了停车场
So, then we ended up in a parking lot,
他还把冰冻青豆放我手上帮我消肿
and he was putting peas around my hand to fix my hand.
然后他还唱歌♥了 我也唱了
And then he was singing, and I was singing.
我也不知道到底是什么情况
I don’t know what the hell’s going on.
可现在他的司机一直跟着我不肯走
But now he’s got his driver following me around.
等等 他跟着你
Wait, he’s been following you
-一路从家到了这里 -没错 有病吧
– from your house all the way to work? – Yes! It’s crazy!
你♥他♥妈♥又迟到了
You’re fucking late again.
我他妈什么
I’m what?
我说你迟到了
I said you’re late!
真的要这样做吗
Are we doing this?
布莱恩 我走了
Hey, Bryan, I’m out.
你找别人干吧
Find somebody else.
布莱恩 我会回来的 我保证
Bryan, I’ll be back. I promise.
-兄弟 我保证 -再见 我不会回来了
– Papo, I promise. – See ya. I won’t.
你看见布莱恩的表情了吗
Did you see Bryan’s face?
太棒了 我们走吧
Hey, great! Let’s do this.
上车
Let’s go.
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
如果我不认识杰克
You know, if I didn’t know Jack,
肯定会骂你跟踪狂
I would call you a stalker.
是啊 真不好意思
Yeah, sorry about that.
太棒啦
Yes, man!
赶紧躺沙发上 我要把鞋脱掉
Lay on that couch right now! I’m gonna take my shoes off.
-老天啊 -好帅啊
– Oh, my God! – This is nice.
这玩意儿怎么用
How this shit works?
-他们说不能动 -好吧 抱歉
– They just told you no. – Oh, okay. I’m so sorry.
我去
Oh, shit!
我可不介意以后都这个玩法
I could get used to this shit.
你快多勾搭几个摇滚明星
You need to date more rock stars,
老妹 明白我的意思吗
baby girl, you know what I’m saying?
我没和他交往
We’re not dating.
你好 艾莉 我是盖尔
Hi, Ally. I’m Gail.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
行李放着就好了 我们等下会来拿
Oh, you guys can leave your bags. We’ll grab ’em in a sec.
-准备好了吗 -嗯 好了
– Ready? – Oh. Okay, sure.
-下来了吗 -嗯
– Okay? – Yeah.
路上还顺利吧
Did you have a good trip?

Yeah.
通行证
Passes.
-谢谢 -把证件挂脖子上
– Oh, thank you. – Put ’em around your necks.
这是耳塞 等下有用 上面很吵的
Ear plugs. You’ll need these, it’s loud up there.
对 我接到他们了 马上就到
Yeah, I got ’em. We’re coming in.
我会把你们带到侧台
I’m gonna bring you guys to the side stage.
-两位 是这边 -抱歉 走错了
– Guys, guys, guys. This way. – Sorry, wrong way.
-不要紧 -这地方太大了 我真的…
– It’s all good. – This place is so big. I’m just…
来这边
Come on this way.
小心
Oh, watch yourself.
你们还好吗
You guys good?
嗨 小伙子们
Hey, boys.
他很高兴你能来
He’s so excited that you’re here.
我对将死的父亲说
I told my dyin’ daddy
我必须逃离这里
That I had to run away
我望着他的双眼说
Looked him in the eye and said
“我已走投无路”
“There ain’t no other way”
所以如果我向你示爱 不要惊慌
So, woman, if I tell you that I love you, be okay
因为我没有说谎
‘Cause I ain’t lyin’
我不会说谎
I don’t lie
除非有借口
Without an alibi
因为我没有说谎
‘Cause I ain’t lyin’
我不会说谎
I don’t lie
除非有借口
Without an alibi
谢谢大家
Thank you very much.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!