When you have to do it…
就非常难了
with your own hands.
进来
Come in!
唐璜
Don Giovanni!
我来吃晚饭
I’ve come to dinner.
晚饭 你疯了吗 我是个体面人
Dinner! Are you mad? I’m a nobleman!
我从不和跟我一样高的人共进晚餐
I only ever dine with people of my own height!
住手
Stop it!
小心 小心 小心
Be careful, be careful, be careful!
抓紧了
Hold tight!
我是个著名的骑士
I’m a famous horseman.
我们是著名的马
And we’re a famous horse.
给我一脚吧 亲爱的
Give me a hoof, my darling,
我就把心交给你
and I’ll give you my heart.
把我带去你的马厩
Take me to your stable,
我们再也不分离
and nevermore we’ll part.
杀死我 杀死我
Kill me! Kill me!
我们来做个女高音乱炖
We’re going to make a soprano stew!
我们来做个女高音乱炖
We’re going to make a soprano stew!
-做女高音乱炖的时候 -住嘴
– And when you make a soprano stew. – Shut up!
我讨厌死这个调子了
I’m sick to death of that tune!
给我一些干草吧 亲爱的
Give me some hay, my darling,
我就把心交给你
and I’ll give you my heart.
莱波雷洛 拿干草来 快点
Leporello! Some hay! Prestissimo!
我们希望您对我们的演出感到满意
We hope you’re contented with what we’ve presented,
并且喜爱我们的和平鸽
And love our dove of peace.
并且喜爱
And love…
我们的和平鸽
our dove of peace.
所以说
So….
-你觉得怎么样 -太棒了
– What did you think of that? – It was wonderful!
-他喜欢那个小矮子 -都很有意思
– He liked the little people. – It’s all in good fun.
我喜欢那匹马
I liked the horse.
我跟你说 如果你在这里演出唐璜
I tell you, if you played Don Giovanni here…
你会大获成功的
you would’ve had a wonderful success.
你属于这里
You belong here.
不属于势利的宫廷 你可以在这里大展身手
Not at the snobby court. You could do anything you like.
越不可思议越好
The more fantastic, the better.
人们要的就是幻想
That’s what people want: fantasy.
你来给我写上一段
You write a proper part for me…
几首朗朗上口的曲子
A couple of catchy songs…
我保证你赢得满堂彩
I guarantee you a triumph deluxe!
你觉得呢
What do you say?
你付他多少钱
How much will you pay him?
看来你把经纪人带来了
Well! I see you brought your manager with you.
夫人
Well, madame…
一半的收入怎么样
how about half the receipts?
一半的收入
Half the receipts!
-斯坦丝 -我说的是现在
– Stanzi! – I’m talking about now.
你现在能给他多少钱 订金
How much will you pay him now? Down payment.
订金
Down payment?
你以为我是谁 皇帝吗
Who do you think I am, the emperor?
糟糕 我得走了
Whoops. I have to go.
待着别动 你会喜欢下一幕的
Stay here, you’ll enjoy this next one.
你不能接这个活
You’re not going to do this.
-为什么不 一半的票房♥呢 -什么时候给
– Why not? Half the house! – When?
我们现在就需要钱 他得现在付钱 否则不干
We need money now! He pays you now, or you don’t do it.
斯坦丝
Stanzi!
我不信任他
I don’t trust that man.
我不喜欢他处理你歌♥剧的方式 太俗气了
I don’t like what he did with your opera. It was common.
你喜欢 我的小家伙
You liked it. Monkey, punky, flunky!
一半的票房♥
Half the house.
你一毛钱都看不到的 我想现在就拿到
You’ll never see a penny. I want it here in my hand.
-我把”这里”给你拿着 -住嘴
– I’ll put it here in your hand. – Shut up!
在看到钱之前 我什么都不拿
You won’t put a thing in my hand until I see some money!
太难堪了
It’s embarrassing.
你想不出有什么人能帮帮他吗
Can’t you think of anyone who can do something for him?
恐怕莫扎特已经没救了 男爵
I’m afraid Mozart is a lost cause, Baron.
他成功得罪了整个维也纳
He has succeeded in alienating practically the whole of Vienna.
他从来不还债
He never pays his debts.
我不知道我还敢把他介绍给谁
I can’t think of anyone to whom I’d dare recommend him.
莫扎特先生 真是惊喜
Herr Mozart. What a surprise!
我能为您做点什么呢
What can I do for you?
我的学生还想学习音乐吗
Is my pupil still interested in learning the art of music?
你的学生已经结婚搬去曼海姆了 年轻人
Your pupil is married and living in Mannheim, young man.
是吗
Really?
或许我可以教教您亲爱的妻子
Perhaps your dear wife might care to profit from my instruction.
怎么回事 莫扎特
What is it, Mozart?
你怎么了
What’s the matter with you?
鉴于这里没人需要我的教导
since it appears no one is eager to hire my services…
您可不可以给我一小笔钱呢
could you favor me with a little money instead?
干什么用
What for?
我赚不到钱 只好借了
If a man cannot earn, he must borrow.
这样可行不通
That’s hardly the way to go about it.
您说得对 先生 您说得对
You are right, sir. You are right.
但是 我拥有才华 而您拥有财富
But you see, I am endowed with talent, and you with money.
如果我献上我的才华
If I offer mine…
您应当献上您的财富
you should offer yours.
抱歉 不行
I’m sorry, no.
求你了
Please.
我说了不行 莫扎特
My answer is no, Mozart.
求您了
Please.
求您了
Please!
沃菲
Wolfie?
沃菲
Wolfie!
别开门
Don’t answer it.
为什么
Why?
告诉他
Tell him….
告诉他我不在家
Tell him I’m not here.
告诉他
Tell him….
告诉他我正在写
Tell him I’m working on it.
之后再来
Come back later.
-我打扰到你们了吗 -没有
– Am I interrupting something? – No.
那就好 我们的朋友呢
Good. Where’s our friend?
他不在
He’s not here.
但他要我转告你 他正在写了
But he’s working on it, he told me to tell you.
是这个吗
Is that it?
他满意吗
Is he happy with it?
这是什么 安魂弥撒吗
What’s this? A Requiem Mass?
-你觉得我在干殡葬业吗 -放下它
– You think I’m in the funeral business? – Leave that alone!
快放下 放下
Put it down! Put it down!
-放下 这不是给你的 -抱歉
– Put it down! I said, It’s not for you! – I’m sorry. Sorry.
你给我写了什么
What have you got for me?
写完了吗
Finished?
-什么 -我的歌♥舞杂剧 不然呢
– What? – The vaudeville, what do you think?
是的
Yes.
-能给我看看吗 -不行
– Can I see it? – No.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为没东西可看
Because there’s nothing to see.
听着
Look…
我之前问你下个星期能不能开始彩排
I asked you if we could start rehearsals next week
你说可以
and you said yes.
-的确可以 -那就让我看看 东西在哪里
– Well, we can. – So let me see it. Where is it?
在这里
Here.
都在我的脑子里
It’s all right here in my noodle.
只要写出来就行了
The rest is just scribbling.
随便写写 随便写写
Scribbling and bibbling. Bibbling and scribbling.
-你想喝一杯吗 -听着 你这个小丑
– Would you like a drink? – Look, you little clown!
-你知道我雇了多少人吗 -放开他
– Do you know how many people I’ve hired? – Leave him alone!
-你知道有多少人在等吗 -放开他
– Do you know how many people waiting for it? – Leave him alone!
我雇这些人得花钱 你知道吗
I’m paying theese people! You realize that?
他尽力了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章8英里
下一篇文章黑衣人2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!