His Majesty has been more than patient, signore.
陛下 如果您不让我向您展示
How can I persuade you, Majesty,
我又怎么能说服您呢
if you won’t let me show it?
到此为止吧 莫扎特先生
That will do, Herr Mozart.
就让我告诉您它的开场方式就好
Just let me tell you how it begins.
可以吗 陛下
May I just do that, Majesty?
告诉您怎么开场 就这些
Show you how it begins? Just that?
请吧
Please.
您看
Look….
有个仆人跪在地上 您知道为什么吗
There’s a servant down on his knees. Do you know why?
不是因为任何压♥迫♥ 不是 他在丈量空间
Not from any oppression, no. He’s measuring a space.
您知道是为了什么吗
Do you know what for?
他的床 他的婚床
His bed. His wedding bed.
看看是不是放得下
To see if it will fit!
-五 -慢了
– Cinque. – Late.
-十 -慢了
– Dieci. – Late!
-踩准节拍 -二十
– On the beat. – Venti.
很好
Good!
三十
Trenta.
不错
Yes!
-三十六 -不错
– Trentasei. – Yes.
四十三
Quarantatre.
-我现在多么幸福 -快了
– Ora sì, ch’io son contenta. – Early.
你会觉得这是上天成全
Sembra fatto inver per me.
莫扎特已经在排演了
Well, Mozart is already rehearsing.
既然这样 先生们 我想…
In that case, gentlemen, I think….
我想我们应该尽可能帮助莫扎特
I think we should help Mozart all we can.
尽全力保护他免遭国王的怒气
And do our best to protect him against the emperor’s anger.
什么怒气
What anger?
对芭蕾舞的怒气
About the ballet.
什么芭蕾舞
What ballet?
不好意思 但…
Excuse me, but…
陛下不是明确
didn’t His Majesty specifically
禁止歌♥剧中出现芭蕾舞吗
forbid the ballet in his opera?
莫扎特
Mozart!
莫扎特先生
Herr Mozart!
什么事
Yes?
-我想和你谈一下 -好的 主管先生
– A word with you, please. – Certainly, Herr Director.
现在 现在谈 莫扎特先生
Now. Now, Herr Mozart!
暂停五分钟
Five minutes, please.
暂停五分钟
Five minutes!
什么事
Yes?
你不知道陛下
Do you not know that His Majesty has
明确禁止歌♥剧中出现芭蕾舞吗
expressly forbidden ballet in his operas?
知道 但这不是芭蕾舞
Yes, but this is not a ballet,
这只是象征婚礼的舞蹈
this is a dance which figures a wedding.
说得正是 舞蹈
Exactly. A dance.
陛下肯定不会
Surely, His Majesty didn’t mean
禁止讲述故事的舞蹈吧
to prohibit a dancing when it’s part of the story, Herr Director.
解读陛下的法令是危险之举
It’s dangerous to interpret His Majesty’s edicts.
请把你的乐谱给我
Give me your score, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在做什么 主管先生
What are you doing, Herr Director?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
拿掉你本就不该加入的部分
Taking out what you should never have put in.
拜托你 拜托
Please. Please!
我不知道该找谁帮忙了
I have no one else to turn to.
-怎么了 -真是难以置信
– What is it? – It’s unbelievable.
主管撕掉了我音乐的一大部分
The director has actually torn up a huge section of my music.
他们说我必须重写歌♥剧
They say I have to rewrite the opera.
但它现在已经是完美的了
But it’s perfect as it is.
我无法…
I can’t…
重写已经完美的东西
rewrite what’s perfect.
拜托你
Please.
你不能找他谈谈吗
Can’t you talk to him?
拜托
Please.
何苦找罗森博格 他显然不是你的朋友
Why bother with Rosenberg? He’s obviously not friend of yours.
我可以杀了他 我说真的 杀了他
I could kill him! I mean, really! Kill him!
其实我把整本乐谱扔火里了 他让我太生气了
I actually threw the entire score into fire, he made me so angry.
你把乐谱烧了
You burned the score?
不 我妻子及时拿了出来
No, my wife took it out in time.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
那种人居然有权管我们的作品 这不公平
It’s not fair that a man like that should have power over our work!
但也有能管他的人
But there are those who have power over him.
我会找皇帝商谈此事
I think I’ll take this up with the emperor.
阁下…
Excellency…
真的吗
would you?
全心全意 莫扎特
With all my heart, Mozart.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
行了行了 莫扎特先生
Please, please, Herr Mozart.
“不必了 我的手又不是什么圣物”
“Please, it’s not a holy relic.”
无需我告诉你
I don’t need to tell you
我什么都没对皇帝说
I said nothing, whatever, to the emperor.
我去剧院只是为了随便对莫扎特说点什么
I went to the theater only to tell Mozart something, anything…
可是突然 在第三幕期间
when suddenly, in the middle of the third act…
出乎我的意料
to my astonishment, the emperor…
从不观看排演的皇帝 突然出现了
who never attended rehearsals, suddenly appeared.
这是什么
What is this?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
新潮吗
Is it modern?
陛下
Majesty…
主管先生
the Herr Director…
删去了一节…
he has removed uno balletto…
本该出现在这里的芭蕾舞
that would have occurred at this place.
为什么
Why?
这是您的规定 陛下
It is your regulation, sire.
您的歌♥剧里禁止出现芭蕾舞
No ballet in your opera.
萨列里
Salieri.
你喜欢这个吗
Do you like this?
这不是喜不喜欢的问题 陛下
It’s not a question of liking, Majesty.
恐怕这是您的法律规定的
Your own law decrees it, I’m afraid.
瞧瞧他们
Well, look at them!
不不不 这简直是胡闹
No, no, no! This is nonsense!
-让我伴着音乐看这场 -可是陛下
– Let me see the scene with the music. – But, sire!
劳驾
Oblige me!
遵命 陛下
Yes, Majesty.
能重新配上音乐演这场吗
Can we see the scene with the music back, please?
当然 当然 主管先生
Certainly! Certainly, Herr Director!
佩特 重新加入宫殿组乐
Pater, bring the palace set back in, please.
复原的第三幕
The restored third act…
大胆 精彩
was bold, brilliant.
第四幕
The fourth…
令人震惊
was astounding.
我看到一个女人
I saw a woman…
穿上她侍女的衣服伪装
disguised in her maid’s clothes
听到她丈夫几年来
hear her husband speak the first…
第一次对她温声细语
tender words he has offered her in years.
只因他以为她是别人
Simply because he thinks she is someone else.
我听到真正的宽恕之乐在剧院回响
I heard the music of true forgiveness filling the theater…
传给在场每一个人 绝对的宽恕
conferring on all who sat there, perfect absolution.
上帝通过这个小个子…
God was singing through this little man…
对全世界歌♥唱
to all the world.
无可抵挡
Unstoppable.
每经过一小节 都让我的失败更痛苦
Making my defeat more bitter with every passing bar.
然后 你知道发生了什么吗
And then, do you know what happened?
奇迹
A miracle!
那个哈欠…
With that yawn
让我看到了我的反败为胜
I saw my defeat turn into a victory.
皇帝只打了一次哈欠是莫扎特走运
And Mozart was lucky the emperor yawned only once.
三次哈欠
Three yawns…
那歌♥剧当晚就会一败涂地 直接撤演

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章8英里
下一篇文章黑衣人2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!