No eggs in here. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.
我来检查这个房♥间
Hey! Whoa! I’m on this.
杀了大红
Redrum.
打搅了
Uh, never mind.
备用引擎
Backup engines!
等一下
Wait, hold on a second.
我认识那个屁♥股♥ 那是爆爆
Wait, I know that rear end. That’s Bomb.
查克 那不是他屁♥股♥ 那是他的脸
Yeah, Chuck, that’s not his rear end, that’s his face, man.
-抱歉 爆爆 -没事
– Sorry, Bomb. – No prob.
我的脸很容易被认错
Easy mistake to make.
谢谢你们把我弄出来
Thanks for getting me out.
我们要鸟蛋
We want eggs!
我们要鸟蛋
We want eggs!
他病了 然后又被治好了
He was sick, but then he got cured.
“这里没有鸟蛋”
“No eggs in here.”
真是群聪明的猪
Ooh, these are clever pigs.
听着 我要去对付左边那头猪
Okay, look, I’m gonna run up and tackle the pig on the left.
爆爆 你可以解决两头
Bomb, you could handle two.
查克 不知道你能不能帮上忙
Chuck, I don’t know if you can help.
我们得想个办法进入那个
We gotta figure out a way to get into that
屋…
roo…

oo…

…om
谁有好主意
Anyone have any bright ideas?
你会为此付出代价的
You are gonna pay for that.
刚才发生了什么
What the heck just happened?
抱歉 你刚才说啥
Oh, I’m sorry. You were saying?
我们来…了
And here we …are?
我们找到他们了
We found ’em! Uh-oh.
拜托
Aw, come on!
-大红 -哥们 上啊
– Red! – Guys, come on!
快 跟着他
Quick, follow him.
-我们要鸟蛋 -万事俱备 只差蛋蛋了
– We want eggs! – Things are looking sunny side up!
小家伙们 我来了 一切都会好的
Guys, I’m here. Everything’s gonna be okay.
我们会把你们救出去的
We’re gonna get you out of here.
-快点 爆爆 快 -我来了
– Hurry up, Bomb! Come on! – I’m coming!
别跟丢了
Don’t lose me!
这场噩梦怎么还不结束
Doesn’t this nightmare ever end?
天啊
Oh, boy!
我们要鸟蛋
We want eggs!
他在上面做什么 这是文明人的自助餐
What is he doing up there? This is a civilized buffet.
别破壳 现在别破壳
Don’t hatch now. Do not hatch now.
把那个红垃圾从我的鸟蛋上揭下来
Get that red scab off my eggs.
天啊
Oh, man.
-爆爆 你还好吗 -不怎么样
– Bomb, are you okay? – Oh, I’ve been better.
我们要鸟蛋
We want eggs!
我要来个快速启动
I’m gonna get a running start.
该查克登场了
Chuck time!
算了 把他也煮了
Fine. Boil him, too.
让我们开始吧
Let’s pig out!
看起来就剩你我二人了 五花肉
Looks like it’s just you and me, pork belly.
遥控器归我了
I’ll be taking that.
不要
No!
大红 我们来了
Red, we’re coming!
深呼吸
Deep breath.
我进来了
I’m in!
这地方真高级
Classy joint.

Hello!
大家去哪了
Where is everyone?
无敌神鹰 他要去哪
Mighty Eagle! Where’s he going?
我不敢相信我要这么做了
Oh, I can’t believe I’m about to do this.
那是我的战吼声
Oh, my battle cry?
来了 来了
Coming in, coming in.
无敌神鹰
Mighty Eagle!
无敌神鹰
Mighty Eagle.
无敌神鹰 醒醒 快点 这口臭
Mighty Eagle, wake up. Come on. Oh, that’s bad breath.
我可以赖床 妈妈 今天是周末
I can sleep late, Mom. It’s not a school day.
把他们也扔锅里
Throw them in the pot, too.
那只大火鸡我要了
I’ll have the big turkey.
大红
Red!
我错过什么了
Whoa! What did I miss?
你要带着这些蛋飞到安全的地方
You gotta fly those eggs to safety.
我知道 出发
I got this. Here we go.
好 好 好
Yes! Yes! Yes!
我的蛋
My eggs!
-不要忘了查克和爆爆 -谁
– Don’t forget Chuck and Bomb! – Who?
他们啊
Those guys!
噢对 想起来了
Right, right.
抓住你了
Gotcha!
别想这么轻易地离开
You’re not getting away that easy.

No!
-你们自己保重 -抓紧了 大红
– Save yourselves! – Hold on, Red!
我要去救那个蛋
I’m gonna save that egg.
-大红 别逞英雄 不要 -不
– Red, don’t be a hero. Red, no! – No!
大家快出城
Get out of town, everybody.
趴下
Get down!
他们人数太多了 我们寡不敌众
There’s just so many of them! We’re outnumbered!
什么 他们有多少人
What? How many?
不 也没那么多 就正好 真的
Oh, no, not that many. Just the right amount, really.
不要回头 继续飞 快点
No need to look back. Just keep flying. Faster!
这个我要了
I’ll take that.
-不 你休想 -抓住他
– No, you won’t. – Get him!
给我
Gimme that!
你就是不懂适可而止 对不对
You just don’t know when to stop, do you?
给你两个字的答案 绝不
Here’s a two-word answer… Uh-uh.
看起来你的小弹弓游戏到此结束了
Looks like your little slingshot game ends here.
-给我 -你休想
– Gimme that! – Not gonna happen!

Oh, no.
让开
Get out of my way!
猪不为己 天诛地灭
Every pig for themselves!
我不干了
I quit!
我知道我要怎么做了
I know what I gotta do.
我要炸飞这条斜坡
I gotta blow up that ramp.
如果你能爆♥炸♥的话 这个计划还不错
And that would be a good plan if you were good at blowing up.
我要阻止这些飞机
I need to stop those planes.
铭记我 查克 不要忘了我
Remember me, Chuck. Remember me!
走你 爆爆
Bomb’s away!
-你好呀 -在这呢 小鸟
– Oh, hi there. – Here, chickie, chickie, chickie.
这只小猪爆♥炸♥啦
This little piggy popped.
这只小猪屁♥股♥开花啦
This little piggy exploded.
这只小猪叫着”我要我妈妈”
And this little piggy went, “Wee, wee, wee, I want my mama!”
加油 爆爆 你能行的
Come on, Bomb, you can do this.
爆♥炸♥ 爆♥炸♥
Blow up! Blow up!

Oh, no.
想想能爆♥炸♥的事
Think explosive thoughts.
惊喜派对
Surprise parties!
瑜伽动作
Yoga poses!
飞机里的猪
Pigs in airplanes!
我爆♥炸♥啦
I blew up.
是我主动的
On purpose.
你弄塌了我的房♥子 是不是有病
You’re wrecking my house. What’s wrong with you?
你先弄塌我房♥子的
You wrecked my house.
你的房♥子很丑
Your house was ugly.
咱俩现在扯平了
Well, now we’re even.
全中
Strike!
快跑 快跑
Run! Run!
大家小心
Guys, look out!
大家退后
Everyone, stand back.
特伦斯
大家系上安全带 相信我
Put on your seat belts, everyone. Trust me.
好了 这里可很容易爆♥炸♥
Well, this is dynamite.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章凯蒂的道别
下一篇文章狮子王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!