Aw, don’t worry about your balloon.
它会飘扬至大海的
It’ll just land in the ocean.
鱼儿们爱它
The fish love it.
对胃好
It’s good for their tummy.
这里将有大事发生
免费派对 免费派对
Free party, free party.
特邀嘉宾 蠢朋克猪
年度最佳猪猪风派对
It’s gonna be the piggest party of the year.
来嗨啊 找个保姆看孩子
Party! Get a birdsitter.
走了 猪猪们
Let’s go, piggies.
看看人家灵巧的双手
Well, now, that is some fine handiwork.
-法官 你被捕了 -什么
– Hey, Judge, you’re under arrest. – What?
因为长得太好看了
For looking too good.
看这里 我呢
Hello. What about me?
我能带伴吗
Do… Do I get a plus one?
-谢谢 -给我看看 给我看看
– Oh! Thank you. – Let me see, let me see.
抱歉 喷上鼻涕了
Oh, that was a wet one.
快到了 别催我
Almost there. Don’t rush me!
深呼吸 深呼吸
Deep breath, deep breath.
我们回到现实中来
And we’re back in the now.
准备好做信任背摔了吗
Who’s ready for trust falls?
-我会接好你 -不不不
– I gotcha. – No, no, no.
救命
Help.
*神勇的无敌神鹰自♥由♥高飞*
*Mighty, Mighty Eagle soaring free*
*保护着我们的家园和自♥由♥*
*Defender of our homes and liberty*
*勇敢 谦逊*
*Bravery! Humility!*
*又正直*
*And honesty*
这首歌♥肯定伴随着你们读书的岁月
You must have grown up singing this song in school.
是啊 是的
Yeah. Yes, we did.
对 确实
Um, right. Yeah.
*神勇的无敌神鹰*
*Mighty, Mighty Eagle*
*拯救我*
*Rescue me*
现在 你来唱第二小节
Now, you do the second verse.
我…
Uh… I, uh…
快点
Come on.
-我 -是的
– Me? – Yes.
快唱 快唱
Do it. Do it.
*神勇的无敌神鹰扇动翅膀*
*Mighty, Mighty Eagle flap your wings*
不错哦
Oh, yeah.
*将自己的大山洞填满奇妙东西*
*And fill up your big cave with all your fancy things*
就是这样
That’s it.
*有礼貌 有运动精神*
*Politeness! Good sportsmanship!*
那可不是我
That’s not me.
*又有长♥期♥专注力*
*And a long attention span*
什么
What?
*神勇的无敌神鹰*
*Mighty, Mighty Eagle*
好了
Yeah!
到你了 查尔斯
Take it away, Charles.
*伟大英勇的无敌神鹰*
*Oh, great heroic Mighty Eagle*
*羽毛美丽胜似海鸥*
*With finer plumage than a seagull*
继续唱
Oh, sing it.
*双手灵巧 制陶好*
*Um, ambidexterity! Pottery!*
*又破产了*
*And bankruptcy*
*神勇的无敌神鹰*
*Uh, Mighty, Mighty Eagle*
和声 和声
Harmonize. Harmonize.
*拯救我*
*Rescue me*
你们好像比我都懂
Wow! You know it better than me.
总之 不久前某一天
So, anyway, the other day,
一群猪不知从哪儿冒出来
these pigs showed up out of nowhere,
让我很是起疑
and it caused me a great deal of suspicion…
他在往外走
And he’s walking out of the room.
不敢相… 我就不懂了
Unbelieve… I don’t get this.
这家伙整天就无所事事
This guy sits here on his butt,
独自一人 宅在家里
all alone, clearly doesn’t leave the house.
他说得天花乱坠
He talks a good game,
可他关心的只有自己
but he doesn’t care about anyone but himself.
听起来真像你
Sounds a lot like you.
多谢你的宝贵意见 查克
Oh, good. Thank you for your opinion, Chuck.
你好呀
Well, hello.
-你好 无敌神鹰 -什么
– Hello? Mighty Eagle? – What?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-我在观鸟 -什么
– I’m bird-watching. – What?
给你瞄一眼
Take a peek.
-你真恶心 -就是我
– Oh, you’re disgusting. – Oh, yeah.
听着 你到底要不要帮我们
Look, are you gonna help us or not?
-我这就是在帮啊 -不 看这里才叫帮
– I am helping you. – No, this is you helping.
通过望远镜 监视老太太
Looking through binoculars, spying on old ladies.
那是什么
What is that?
等等
Wait.
老天
Oh, my…
我是对的
I was right.
我是对的 我就知道
I was right. I knew it!
爆爆 查克 快点出来
Bomb, Chuck, hurry up! Get out here!
无敌神鹰 快带我们飞下去
Mighty Eagle, hey, fly us down there now.
不要
No.
你再说一遍 什么
I’m sorry. What?
我已经不干了 我退休了
I don’t do that anymore. I’m retired.
主要是累得想休息了
Mostly just tired.
自己处理去吧 我已经教过你们怎么做了
Go handle it yourself. This is everything I’ve prepared you for.
什么 “教我们”
What? “Prepared us for”?
等等 我是晕过去了吗
Hold on, did I miss something?
让我快速看眼我的笔记 看看啊
Let me just go through my notes really quick. Let’s see.
疯狂 炫耀 疯狂 卡拉OK
Crazy stuff, bragging, crazy stuff, karaoke.
问题是 我看不出你教了什么有用的东西
No, see, I don’t see anything useful here.
全世界还有我们认识的人 都处于危险中
The whole world, everyone we know, is in danger.
是啊 确实
Yes, it is.
所以 你们快去吧
So, off you go.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
你曾是我的信仰
I used to believe in you.
我小的时候 曾相信不会有坏事发生
When I was a kid, I believed nothing really bad could ever happen
因为有你在
because you were here.
现在我发现世界命运系于我这样的笨蛋手中
And now I see the fate of the world hangs on idiots like me.
这点 先生 真是可怕
And that, sir, is sort of terrifying.
你们该离开这里了
It’s time for you to go.
你知道吗 你是唯一
You know, it’s really upsetting to me
一只会飞的鸟 却害怕飞翔
that you’re the only bird that can fly
真让我难过
and you’re too afraid to do it.
伙计们 快点走了
Hey, guys, come on, let’s go.
这里没我们事儿了 他根本不是英雄
We’re done here. He’s no hero.
我下周二要举办一场派对
So, um, I’m having a party next Tuesday.
你能来串下场吗
Could you just do, like, a little pop in?
快走
Come on.
快点 跑快点
Come on, run faster!
快 快 快 走了
Come on, come on, come on, let’s go.
我判你们每人都要进行四小时狂欢
I sentence you all to four hours of hard partying.
看着点下面
Look out below!
-他们在偷蛋 -跟上他们
– They’re taking the eggs! – Follow ’em.
天啊
Oh, man!
闪开
Move it!
正好准时 棒呆了
Right on time. Eggcellent.
查克 现在快去停了派对
Chuck, go shut that party down now!
我 可我只知道怎么给派对暖场
Me? But I only know how to get parties started!
-快去 -遵命
– Go! – On it.
-爆爆 我们得阻止他们 -好
– Bomb, we gotta stop ’em. – Yeah.
再快一点
Gotta get more speed!
查克时间到
It’s Chuck time!
到船那里去
Get to the ship!
都拿出来
Move ’em out!
接好了
Catch.
能请大家停下来吗 蛋被偷了
Can everybody please stop partying? There are eggs being stolen!
玛蒂尔达 我们需要你的帮助
Matilda, we need your help.
那些猪在偷我们的蛋

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章凯蒂的道别
下一篇文章狮子王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!