I’ll tell you this, if anyone knows what these pigs are up to…
非无敌神鹰莫属了
it’s Mighty Eagle.
无敌神鹰
Mighty Eagle!
没错
Oh, yeah!
尝尝我的厉害
Take that, tree!
吃我一脚
Eat my foot!
美味
Tasty!
无敌神鹰
Mighty Eagle!
你们好 小鸟岛的子民们
Hello, Bird Island!
不谢
You’re welcome.
无敌神鹰还活着吗
Does Mighty Eagle still live?
他活过吗
Did he ever live?
如果他确实活过 他住哪儿
And if he did live, where would he live?
住在上古之树上的智慧之湖边
By the Lake of Wisdom in the Ancient Tree.
那是童话故事
That’s a fairy tale.
这个岛所有地方我都去过了
I’ve run all over this island.
根本没有那地方
Where could that possibly be?
在高处
Way up high.
在那高高的山巅
It’s a long way up that mountain,
并且实话说了吧
and if I’m being honest,
我的意思是 你们去也能帮帮手
well, I mean, you know, I could kind of use your help.
什么 你想说什么
What’s that? What are you trying to say?
没什么 我只是想说
Nothing. I was just saying that I,
你们去说不定能帮上忙
you know, I could use your help.
抱歉 你的自尊把你话音都盖住了
I’m sorry, I couldn’t quite hear you over your ego.
你能把最后那个词说清楚吗
Could you enunciate that last word a little bit?
我需要你们帮助
I need your help!
你为什么不直说呢
Why didn’t you say so?
爆爆
Bomb?
那我们就出发吧
Let’s do it!
如果无敌神鹰真的存在
If there is a Mighty Eagle,
为什么我们从来没听见过他的战吼
well, how come we don’t ever hear his battle cry?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许我们听过
Maybe we have.
无敌神鹰的战吼会是什么样子呢
What would a Mighty Eagle battle cry sound like?
我知道了
You know what? I think I got an idea.
也许就像…
Maybe something like …
不 我猜应该是…
No, I bet it’s more like…
理论上更像这样 科学地说
That’s theoretically what it’s more like, scientifically.
我知道了
I got one.
不赖 这是个好主意
Not bad. It’s a good impression.
但在我想象当中
But in my head,
我更觉得应该是这样…
I’m kind of imagining it’s something more like a…
这样才像那么回事
That sounds about right.
现在我觉得可能更精妙一些
Now I’m thinking maybe it’s a little bit more subtle.
应该会气势磅礴一些…
Like a little bit just more majestic, like…
“你好 世界”
“Hello, world”
“我在为你呐喊”
“I am calling for you”
别再学无敌神鹰的喊叫了
Stop making Mighty Eagle noises!
像开托儿所一样
It’s like running a nursery.
就是俩熊孩子
Absolute child care.
某些人的暴脾气又犯了
Someone has anger issues.
我们… 爬错山了
This, uh… This is the wrong mountain.
我的腿都要疼死了
My calves are killing me.
简直跟做梦似的
That is simply unreal.
智慧之湖
The Lake of Wisdom.
你们还在等什么
What are you guys waiting for?
兄弟们 快来
Guys, hurry up!
这就是妈妈曾经告诉我的
This is what Mama talked about!
跟我说实话 我听起来更聪明了吗
Be honest, do I sound any wiser?
聪明多了
Oh, way wiser.
你之前有点笨 终于可以说出口了
You were kind of dumb before. I can say that now.
这水真不是开玩笑
That water is no joke.
我真的能感觉到聪明智慧
I can literally taste the intelligence and wisdom circulating
-正在我体内流转 -伙计们
– through my body now. – Guys,
这里没人 这地方荒废多年了
nobody’s here. I mean, nobody’s used this place in years.
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
快出来
Get out of there.
别吐到他嘴里
Don’t spit in his mouth.
别又吐回去啊
No, don’t spit it back!
千万不要吞下去
Oh, don’t swallow it.
恶心
Yuck!
出来 走了 快点
Get out. Let’s go. Come on.
快点 别慢吞吞的
Come. Take your time, will you?
大红 我发现了生命的真谛 真是…
Red, I’ve found the meaning of life. It’s…
闭上你的鸟嘴
Shut your wormhole.
真的是他
It’s him.
老天
Oh, man.
不 不 不
No. No. No.
真是神转折 神转折
Horrible turn of events. Horrible.
好吧 与其说是智慧湖
Well, not so much the Lake of Wisdom,
不如说是嘘嘘湖
it’s more like the Lake of Whiz.
你们只是来瞻仰一下我
Did you just come here to look at me?
还是有什么要对我说
Or did you have something to say?
我觉得他看到我们了
I think he saw us.
还用你说
Oh, you think so?
你们已经通过了第一道测试
You have passed the first test!
你们找到了我
You have found me.
当心
Look out.
看吧
Behold.
睁大眼睛看
Gaze upon.
无敌神鹰
Mighty Eagle!
我无所不见 无所不知
I see all and know all.
你们叫什么名字
What are your names?
如果你无所不知 怎会不知道我们是谁
If you know all, why don’t you know who we are?
我当然知道你们是谁
I know very well who you are.
你们是迷失的灵魂 来此寻觅智慧
You are lost souls who have come here seeking wisdom.
你能给我们智慧吗
Can we have some?
智慧不是别人赋予的
Wisdom is not something that is given.
是自己得来的
It is something that is attained.
既然这样 再见
Okay. Goodbye.
别走 别走 我能帮你们获得智慧吗
No, no, no, no. Will I help you attain wisdom?
当然 不在话下
Yes. That I will do.
好吧 我们爬山是因为
Right. So, the reason we’ve climbed the mountain
我们想知道…
is that we want to know…
-等着 -好吧
– Prepare… – Okay.
…大开眼界吧
…to have your minds blown.
我了个去…
Oh, son of a…
这家伙不错嘛
This guy is good.
欢迎来到英雄堂
Welcome to the Hall of Heroism.
见到你真是惊喜万分
Wow! It’s really amazing to meet you.
事实上我贴你的海报在…
You know, I actually have your poster up…
小心你们的眼睛
You might want to shield your eyes
免得被奖杯的光芒闪瞎
from the sparkle of those trophies.
有多少 我不知道 我相信数不清
How many? I have no idea. Countless, I’m sure.
十三座
Thirteen.
这里比我的懦弱堂好多了
Wow, this is way nicer than my Hall of Wimpiness.
约吗 辣妹
Bring it home, mamacita.
滚出去
Get outta town.
怎么回事…
What the…
都是些老式舞蹈动作
Those are some old-school moves there.

Yeah.
什么
What?

Yes!
好吧 他算是个怪人
So, he’s kind of a wackadoodle.
并不代表他没有智慧
You know, that doesn’t mean he’s not wise.
厌倦了用笨重的空气充气球了吗
Hey, are you tired of filling your balloons with heavy old air?
终于有更好的方法了
Finally, there’s a better way.
-氦气 -氦气
– Helium. – Helium?
是种气体
It’s a gas.
别担心你那气球

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章凯蒂的道别
下一篇文章狮子王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!