你在这
There you are.
我的胡子说你休想得到它
Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!
美味的小鸟蛋
Delicious bird eggy-weggy.
你怎么可以吃蛋
You can’t eat eggs!
你能拿我怎么办 人家是吃货
What are you gonna do? I’m a foodie.
结束了 你完蛋了 大浓眉
It’s over. You’re finished, Eyebrows.
大浓眉
Eyebrows!
某些人的暴脾气又犯了
Someone has anger issues.
愤怒不能解决所有问题
Anger is not always the answer!
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
你赢了
I guess you win.
什么
What?
这计划很不错
That was an awesome plan.
太机智了
Mindblower.
真的吗 你过奖了
Really? Well, thank you.
我花了好多功夫琢磨我的计划呢
You know, a lot of hard work goes into my sinister plans.
真的
It does.
你的计划很不错
Nah, I mean, your plan was great.
但你肯定没计划到这一步
But you didn’t plan for this!
这是你最后一次惹我了
You have annoyed me for the last time.
没错
Yup.
不要
Ah! No!
快点
Faster!
抽筋了 抽筋了
Cramp. Cramp.
是他
It’s him!
看啊
Look at that!
天啊 我的眼睛看到了什么
Are you seeing what I’m seeing?
-上帝啊 那是无敌神鹰吗 -是他
– Jeez, is that Mighty Eagle? – It’s him!
他和他的雕塑可是一点也不像
Wow, this guy looks nothing like his statue.
-亲爱的 -我们的蛋
– Honey. – Our eggs!
-你还好吗 -查克 兄弟
– Are you okay? – Chuck, my man.
-你看见我刚才的壮举了吗 -看见了
– Did you see what I did back there? – Yeah.
这颗蛋简直跟你长得一模一样
Oh! This egg is the spitting image of you.
太好了 完好无损
There. Safe and sound.
-他在哪 -大红
– Where is he? – Red?
他在哪
Where is he?
我想他可能死了
I think he might be dead.
爹地
Daddy!
他还活着
He’s alive!
他还活着
He’s alive!
什么
What?
大红 你还活着 我以为你死了
Red, you’re alive! I thought you had died!
或者叛变了
Or defected to the pigs’ side.
伙计 还活得好好的呢
Hey, buddy, way to not be dead.
见到你们真好
Hey. It’s good to see you guys.
来吧
Come on.
先生 夫人
Sir. Ma’am.
我想这是你们的孩子
I think these belong to you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
红脸蛋 啄木鸟 脏兮兮
Oh, Crimson, Woody, Ash.
-谁 -他在跟我们说话吗
– Who? – Is he talking to us?
你们学到了宝贵的一课吧
You learned your lessons well.
来吧 爱的抱抱
Come on, bring it in.
不 我不是那种抱来抱去的类型
No. I’m not really the affectionate type.
好吧 你们没觉得这有点越界吗
Okay. Does it feel like this is crossing the line to anyone else?
-有 -没有
– Yup. – Nope.
你们是我的荣誉学生
You’re my prize pupils.
-你的荣誉什么 -你们没看出来吗
– Your prized what? – Don’t you see?
我必须让你们对我失去信心
I had to make you lose faith in me
你们才能学会自信
so you could learn to have faith in yourself.
我真的感觉不是这样
That’s really not how it felt.
告诉他们 大玫瑰
Tell them, Rosy.
我也不觉得事情是这样 伙计
Yeah, I don’t think that’s what happened, man.
看啊 他脸红了
Oh, look, he’s blushing.
我没脸红 我只是红而已
I’m not blushing. I’m just red.
谁想要个签名呀
Okay, who wants an autograph?
涨起来
Hoist it up.
棒棒哒
Nice.
重新开张 欢迎购买♥♥
Grand reopening. Get your worms.
干得漂亮
Well done, indeed.
护蛋使者
那个是你吗 大红
Is that you right there, Red?
真的吗 在哪 不 他们不用…
Oh, really? Where? No. They didn’t have to do…
没错
Oh, yeah.
真有趣 我可不记得跪地哭成那样
That’s funny, I don’t remember crying on my knees like that.
但这还挺贴心
But, you know, it’s nice.
看啊 他们把这一切都归功于无敌神鹰了
Look at that. They gave Mighty Eagle all the credit.
而且把他雕得比你帅多了
They made him look so much more handsome than you.
要按我原来的暴脾气
You know, back when I was angry,
这会把我惹火的
that would have really ticked me off.
别想了
Ah, forget about that.
你知道我们该做什么吗 回村里去
You know what we should do? Let’s go to the village.
走吧
Let’s do it.
不 其实 我很想和你们一起玩
No, actually, I’d love to go hang out with you guys,
但你知道 我有点事
but, you know, I got this thing,
这件事完了还有件别的事
and I have another thing after that thing,
事情一件接一件 所以…
and there’s all these things in a row, so…
快看那
Would you look at that!
我了个去…
What the…
大红先生 欢迎回到村里
Mr. Red, welcome back to the village.
*神勇无敌的大红拯救了我*
*Mighty, Mighty Red you rescued me*
*保卫我们的家园和自♥由♥*
*Defender of our homes and liberty*
*勇敢* *谦逊*
*Bravery* *Humility*
*和愤怒*
*Anger-y*
*神勇无敌的大红*
*Mighty, Mighty Red you*
*拯救了我*
*Rescued me*
额滴神啊
Oh, my God.
你们怎么有时间排练这个的
How did you guys find the time to pull this off?
难怪你们要带我去修爪 对吗
This is why we went to go get pedicures, isn’t it?
不 去修爪是因为我们值得一些奖励
Nope. We got pedicures because we’re worth it.
-我涂了指甲 -你们俩可就不值了
– I got gels. – You guys are something else.
说实在的 我会怀念海滩的景色
To be honest with you, I am gonna miss the beach view.
那又怎样 海滩又不会跑
But so what? It’s still there.
只是我起床后打开窗户就看不到了
It’s just not right there when I wake up and look out my window.
你打开窗户还能看到我和爆爆啊
Well, you can still look out your window and see me and Bomb.
也是
Right.
所以嘛 有得必有失
So, you know, pluses and minuses.
好了 再见
Okay. See you later.
好尴尬啊
Well, this just got awkward.
他太不顾及我们的感受
That’s really insensitive.
想去吃点东西吗
Want to go get a bite?
算了 咱们回家吧
Forget it. Let’s just go home.
伙计们 我逗你们玩的
Guys! I’m just messing with you.
快进来
Get in here.
-我就知道 -咱们做室友吧
– I knew it! – Let’s be roomies.
室友 我等不及要列家务表了
Roommates! Oh, I can’t wait to make a chores list.
等一下
Wait, hold on a second.
我把我的巢挪到主卧去
I’ll move my nest in the master bedroom.
爆爆 你可以去客房♥
Bomb, you can stay in the guest house.
-不 不 不 -我们能弄个双层巢吗
– No, no, no. – Can we get a bunk nest?
那就太好啦
This is gonna be perfect!
伙计们 不要
Guys! No!
*学会了与人友好相处*
*And how to get along*
*你从外太空回来了*
*And so you’re back from outer space*
Groovin’ out.
*我走进来发现了你*
*I just walked in to find you here*
Watch this. Coming right at you.
*脸上带着忧郁神情*
*With that sad look upon your face*
*我早该把锁换掉*
*I should have changed that stupid lock*
*让你把钥匙留下*
*I should have made you leave your key*
*如果我早知道*
*If I had known for just one second*
*你会回来烦我*

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章凯蒂的道别
下一篇文章狮子王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!